Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers (19795 Views)

ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones / FG Stops Salaries Of Striking Lecturers (ASUU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
GEJ abeg nor sack my project supervisor oh, its not easy to get a masters project topic, talkless of startin d whole project afresh. Pls!

1 Like

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by falconey(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
So students foolish o..........u stay house for 5 months still dey ask for xmas and new year break?? Get a life...........I suggest 2 days for xmas and 3 days for new year the rest of december should be lecture days!

5 Likes

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Damalex4luv(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hardheolar: Crosses leg and grab popcorn. Next topic pls
abi ooo, they are all bastard. Making us †̥o stay at home for a good one year after graduation į̸̸̨§ sane. We don't know when we will get mobilized now
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by ignis: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice move.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
With this,the crisis deepens.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by olaidede: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Action film loading....
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Datiboboi: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have never seen a democratic president like our GEJ. Just checkout the way and manner he use to handle crisis, even as a president he is not always in a hurry to use his presidential power to to move mountain even when people are calling for such action.
He has always displayed this attitude on many issues like during the SOE in the northern part of the country~he is still showing the same gesture on the so called G7 governors.
You can abuse him,call him all sort of names but he still remains the best democratically elected president in Africa.

So mr President on behalf of all the student of the fed. Rep.of Nigeria that have suffered most on these crisis you have our permission carry on sir........
SACK DEM ALL

9 Likes

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by mekk(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
sacking these Lecturers would solve absolutely nothing. it would merely complicate d whole situation. really hope this ends well.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by lymelyte(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
ASUU went too far.fyi,not all lecturers supported the strike. Learn to leave the stage when the ovation is high... they better resume naw in order to recieve december salary or else,na hunger for them till whenever they willingly change their mind.

They better suspend it now b4 a fed uni pulls out which in turn,will be catastrophic to ASUU as other fed uni will want to do d same.
As for the state uni,they don't have biz with the strike,so I see no Reason why they followed fed uni..

1 Like

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Nauttyprof(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Now we have a VC that want to stand against the high handedness of ASUU, He should open a register,anybody that refuses to resume should be issued query and subsequently be sacked. Placed adverts for vacancies and fill as many positions as possible especially the one's occupied by ASUU excos, so many lecturers will fall in line.

Abeg park well joor.... You dey block road.

Honestly, with all the recent adverts placed in papers by both federal and state universities, how many have been successful? The reason is most of the qualfied candidates are leaving the shores of Nigeria for comfort elsewhere while those that don't want to leave are now in our private universities, except if a lecturer wants to leave his current state or federal employment for a new offer which in this case can't be successful as the lecturers in question are under one body - ASUU.

I'd advise that the V.C should be claim and wait till ASUU resolves her crisis. As all his effort might be fruitless.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by merbenko: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
What a great story

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by omoalayo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nauttyprof:

Honestly, with all the recent adverts placed in papers by both federal and state universities, how many have been successful? The reason is most of the qualfied candidates are leaving the shores of Nigeria for comfort elsewhere while those that don't want to leave are now in our private universities, except if a lecturer wants to leave his current state or federal employment for a new offer which in this case can't be successful as the lecturers in question are under one body - ASUU.

I'd advise that the V.C should be claim and wait till ASUU resolves her crisis. As all his effort might be fruitless.
ki le le yi n so Who emplyed them?? Who's sacking them?? They can only refuse to be sacked ifthey get the public on there side who'll protest for them but as U knw they cant do that because the masses are soo happy with this move...oh I'm soo happy....bravo Gej...

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by shehuAO: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
The VC mimiko is a joker,he forgot that experience count a lot in lecturing.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nauttyprof:

Na you go park for front..... the fact is that with the threat majority of the lecturers will resume, it once happened in Uniilorin and are you aware that there are so many Master's degree holders that are jobless? The VC should go ahead heads will roll but normalcy will be restored to the system.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by pembisco(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hm, my lecture nebo here has gone broke, no salary fo 4mnts. In deh olways lament say them buy trouble with ther money.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by scortez: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
All This State Universities Sef,
Na Wa For Una oooo! Why Is It
That State University Lecturers
Are Confused? State
Universities Are Mainly Funded
By State Governments And Not
The Federal Government. So
Why Is It That They Involve
Themselves With All This
Brohaha? Anyway My Uncle
Jona Has Directed My 2nd
Cousin Wike To Tell All V.C's To
Open Federal Universities.Shey
Una See? Den No Even Dey
Reason State Universities.Wike
Has Said That Lecturers Who
Do Not Report To The
ClassRooms On Or Before The
4th Of December Should
Consider Themselves Fired.He
Has Asked All V.C's To Put Up
Vacancies To Fill Such
Positions. For Graduates This Is
A Good Development.I just
Heard With One Ear That AAUA
Is Already Recruiting oooo.Work
Don come.Who Says The Strike
Is Not A Blessing In Disguise?
Graduates Make Una Ready Una
C.V's ooo,More Universities Will
Soon Start Recruiting!DelSu
Abeg I dey Wait for una Own
oooo.I Fit Become H.O.D Very
Soon be Dat.*Dancing Azonto*!
Mumu Old Plagiarising Greedy
Confused Lecturers!
Mtchewwww Lubbish!
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by JW214: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:
I have never seen a democratic president like our GEJ. Just checkout the way and manner he use to handle crisis, even as a president he is not always in a hurry to use his presidential power to to move mountain even when people are calling for such action.
He has always displayed this attitude on many issues like during the SOE in the northern part of the country~he is still showing the same gesture on the so called G7 governors.
You can abuse him,call him all sort of names but he still remains the best democratically elected president in Africa.

So mr President on behalf of all the student of the fed. Rep.of Nigeria that have suffered most on these crisis you have our permission carry on sir........
SACK DEM ALL

Did you read the story on the 1st page before you made this post? This has nothing to do with President GEJ

AAUA belongs to Ondo State Government and the person at the center of this news is Prof Mimiko, the VC of the University
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by edogu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Here in ebsu, a form has bn issued 2 all staff both academic & non-acad 2 fill. By d way som lecturers ve started lectures esp in law faculty, sciences n mgt. D@s d latest here in ebonyi.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by kennygreat(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
I tink its a nice move by the fed. Gov. Most importantly, I like d way GEJ is handling d whole issue. He makes sure he exausts all means of reconciliation b4 applying force.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by striker9(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
God don catch them stewpid lecturers,they want to stay home and collect salary,lazy people.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asuuwood don beta Nollywood oh, abeg, who be d director of dis 1
And den dem tok say we no dy do beta movie 4 obodo Naija
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by tunex23: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
striker9: God don catch them stewpid lecturers,they want to stay home and collect salary,lazy people.
grin grin grin grin grin! NO MIND DEM, THEM WORSE PASS CRIMINALS.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Fernandinho: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let me dust my CV and credentials too grin cheesy
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by Starieangel(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
kisshahahahahhaha!vry good!pls ooo post the advert here!am interested in lecturing ooo!
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by sirclick(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
c opportunity, where I go type my CV self,
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by sirclick(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Stånd: In my Opinion.. I think ASUU should stand their ground until ALL ISSUES are duly resolved...It would be silly for ASUU to end this strike now without achieving their Aims just to commence another strike next year or thereabout...I believe that if the FG had been true to the pact of 2009, ASUU would not have had any reason to go on strike in the first place...It is better to make this Strike 'The strike to end all strikes' ...than for ASUU to back down and then commence another strike next year..

As for AAUA....The VC wants to start a battle that he will never win.

Lecturing JOB, where ur CV dey
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by sirclick(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
scortez: All This State Universities Sef,
Na Wa For Una oooo! Why Is It
That State University Lecturers
Are Confused? State
Universities Are Mainly Funded
By State Governments And Not
The Federal Government. So
Why Is It That They Involve
Themselves With All This
Brohaha? Anyway My Uncle
Jona Has Directed My 2nd
Cousin Wike To Tell All V.C's To
Open Federal Universities.Shey
Una See? Den No Even Dey
Reason State Universities.Wike
Has Said That Lecturers Who
Do Not Report To The
ClassRooms On Or Before The
4th Of December Should
Consider Themselves Fired.He
Has Asked All V.C's To Put Up
Vacancies To Fill Such
Positions. For Graduates This Is
A Good Development.I just
Heard With One Ear That AAUA
Is Already Recruiting oooo.Work
Don come.Who Says The Strike
Is Not A Blessing In Disguise?
Graduates Make Una Ready Una
C.V's ooo,More Universities Will
Soon Start Recruiting!DelSu
Abeg I dey Wait for una Own
oooo.I Fit Become H.O.D Very
Soon be Dat.*Dancing Azonto*!
Mumu Old Plagiarising Greedy
Confused Lecturers!
Mtchewwww Lubbish!

dis strike go favour some guys..... CV tins
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by lymelyte(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Not all lecturers supported this strike action. As a matter of fact,60% voted for the suspension. So if this ultimatum is anything to go by,am afraid these 60% will resume work as they don't want to as well go on hunger strike. Also, some members if not all on the other 40% will resume as well therefore making the recruitment process an easy one
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by striker9(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
tunex23: grin grin grin grin grin! NO MIND DEM, THEM WORSE PASS CRIMINALS.
The strike don sweet them,all of them go don dey fat for house.To resume now,lackadaisical attitude don set in.I no say all them go dey dust there table now,even FaGAY won't be left out.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by striker9(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
tunex23: grin grin grin grin grin! NO MIND DEM, THEM WORSE PASS CRIMINALS.
Re: AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers by yungryce: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
excell12go: I still won't support this. The year is gone already. What do they wana teach in 2 weeks? Xmas and new year break are also around d corner.
is it in the new year dat dey will start recruiting lecturers instead of going full throttle on academics. Its common sense for them to fight d battle now & have a smooth road 4rm d new yr. Use ur head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Has 6 A's In Cambridge's IGSCE / ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock, Strike To Continue / University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.