Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. (824 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by madamkoko: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2008
Recently, shocked shocked shocked

I got a phone call from one of my close girlfriends crying, I asked her whaat was wrong, and her comment went as follows:

Me, I am 24 years old. I've never had a real boyfriend and If I don't find someone THAT I really LIKE by 25, I'm going to turn gay.

I didn't know what else to say.

I said how will you tell ur parents (Nigerian for that matter) I've tried hooking her up with some guyz but things haven't worked out and I don't know what else to say. In fact, recently, I hooked her up with a diplomats son, she said she doesn't like him that he has body odour,

I don't want her to turn gay just because she can't find a man. I know that she's a smart and may somehow intimidate men with her knowledge,

Anyways sha, NL any advice or comments??
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by HCH3COO: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2008
Are you sure her manner is the only thing intimidating about her?

Why not have a long mind,body and soul discussion with her. Tell her to relax and be patient, it will come when the time is right. You mentioned she's intimidating, is there anything she can do to clean up that image, it could help her a lot.
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by madamkoko: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2008
Why not have a long mind,body and soul discussion with her.

'What kind of discussion is this ? undecided
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by madamkoko: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2008
Tell her to relax and be patient, it will come when the time is right.

Its hard to tell her to relax when her other mates are getting married or are engaged, I don't know what to do.
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by madamkoko: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2008
You mentioned she's intimidating, is there anything she can do to clean up that image, it could help her a lot.

I think that her knowlegde intimidates men, I don't know but thats what I think. She's very smart.
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by HCH3COO: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2008
You will never figure it out if you don't read between the lines.  
If you're truly as concerned as you say you are, and you know she's on the edge of jumping off the cliff, sit down and have a serious conversation with her.  

If she still wants to turn gay after that, too bad.  

as if there isn't enough gay people in the world already
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by Eclairs: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2008
will turnin gay make the difference? @ 25 there's stil a long way to go after all life begins at 40. or doesnt tht stands anymore.

Seriously speakin, she wld be better off go to a church where things happen. if u knw wht i mean. Christ embassy for instance, where you will find so many youths.
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by Gamine(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2008
Turn gay, the mistake people make.

If one dosnt feel loved by a guy

whats the possibility a girl will do you better
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by hardknocks(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
@POSTER

mAYBE THIS HAS DO DO WITH HER ATTITUDE OR TASTE.

MA ADVISE FOR HER:

YOU CAN NEVER GET A PERFECT PERSON, YOU CAN ONLY MAKE WAT U HAVE PERFECT FOR YOURSELF
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
What if she turns gay and still, nothing?
I don't think she is wrong to have stopped dating a guy because he emits offensive smells but if she tried to find out his personality and it is as offensive as his smell, then she is justified.
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 24, 2008
she's bluffing. ppl dnt just turn gay cuz they're depressed. or am I wrong? undecided
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by gabelogan(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2008
u better advice your friend to change her attitude because its obvious from your post that the problem lies with her, turning gay will do her absolutely no good.

a question to the poster, why did did you emphasize the fact that "u even tried to hook her up with a diplomats son"
Re: Recently: I Can't Believe My Eyes, Eats And Nose. by kalmebad(f): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Topic
If turning gay will make her happy,then let her follow her heart, i hope she find the happiness shedesires out of it or what best advice can be given to her??

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If He Loves You / Why Do Preety Girls Loveurgly And Bad Boys?. / The Chicks Or The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.