Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section (8630 Views)

Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! / Reasons Why Atheist Are Confused People / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
If i didnt believe in the existence of God. I wouldnt have been wasting my time on religion section. I mean there are lots of interesting sections for these atheist like politics, jokes, education, football, romance etc.
But we see these atheist mostly on religion section bashing, derailing, abusing and cursing. I guess some of them were once christians but were overcame by the devil thru trials temptations and tribulations and they eventually gave up and renounced God. Thats why many of them are more gifted in the bible verses more than some christians. Notable among them are plaetton, zikdik, onetrack, ifeness, johnydon22, mmsen, judas2013 etc.
My prayer is that as they keep on perambulating on this religion section. The Spirit from God on a post will touch an convict their stony hearts and lead them to believe the truth because God is not willing that they should perish.
My fellow christians in the truth pls lets keep mentioning them in our prayers and show them love and not treat them as enemies. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Proffdada: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Because they thirst for God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by eyeview: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
I pray that everybody comes to the point of personal encounter or relationship with God, when they do,they won't need any 'pastor' or person to preach about God to them.
Nevertheless,God still loves all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by mmsen: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is socially irresponsible to allow lies to thrive.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP listen carefully! It is true most non-believers in Yahweh understand the bible better than Christians. We understand the world wasn't created in 6 days,we know the Flood never took place,neither did animals enter the ark. I personally know Job had nothing to do with Christianity,In fact his story was edited and fitted into the Bible and given an Hollywood ending.

May I also inform you that the Epic of Gilgamesh was the original story of Noah. How can you know when you focus on one book amongst thousands of other books. The book of Genesis was copied from other ancient books. No christian knows exactly where Cain met his wife and those who he was scared might kill him. There was no way a serpent could talk or walk on four legs. There was no way a loving father could tempt his child. The bible clearly portrayed Yahweh to be a wicked God.

Lastly before Jesus,there were already hundreds of Messiahs who had similar virgin births. Why should we believe anyone of them?

The religious section is full of blind people wh0 need help and unintelligent folks who need exposure and enlightenment. It will be wrong to let you guys be wasting way.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by plaetton: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
If i didnt believe in the existence of God. I wouldnt have been wasting my time on religion section. I mean there are lots of interesting sections for these atheist like politics, jokes, education, football, romance etc.
But we see these atheist mostly on religion section bashing, derailing, abusing and cursing. I guess some of them were once christians but were overcame by the devil thru trials temptations and tribulations and they eventually gave up and renounced God. Thats why many of them are more gifted in the bible verses more than some christians. Notable among them are plaetton, zikdik, onetrack, ifeness, johnydon22, mmsen, judas2013 etc.
My prayer is that as they keep on perambulating on this religion section. The Spirit from God on a post will touch an convict their stony hearts and lead them to believe the truth because God is not willing that they should perish.
My fellow christians in the truth pls lets keep mentioning them in our prayers and show them love and not treat them as enemies. Thanks
You guys never ever get it, no matter how many times it is repeated to you.
. Atheists are here to shame and deconstruct the LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES that have turned a potentially human colony into a haven of zombies.
We don't condemn Anyone, or think less of anyone, we shame and condemn LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Youngsage: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
plaetton:

You guys never ever get it, no matter how many times it is repeated to you.
. Atheists are here to shame and deconstruct the LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES have turned a potentially human colony into a haven of zombies.
We don't condemn Anyone, or think less of anyone, we shame and condemn LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES.
really? But I guess it wouldn't do you guys any harm if you just walk on by and ignore the 'zombies'?

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by plaetton: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
mmsen:
It is socially irresponsible to allow lies to thrive.

Exactly.
Lies that have been proven over and over to be lies.
Lies that continually rap..ed, destroyed, pitched man against his brother since recorded history.

They don't get that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
The world will be safer for everyone if we fought Ebola,including religious Ebola. It is for the good of the future generation for us to eradicate zombie religions.

11 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Actually @ op, we only feel sorry for you. Its really painful to see grown ups believing, defending and arguing lies and fairy tales. It also hurts to see you live in fear of the unknown and it is especially condemnable when you base morality on the fact that you believe in a god when its clear that majority of the evil perpetrated in the world are mainly carried out by religious folks. The very same people who preach about heaven and hell are the same people who commit the most atrocities and y'all have the enffrontery to assume you'll make "heaven" just because you attend church and give tithes to your pastor even though you find it difficult to help the poor and needy around you.

Take a look at the church today and you'll all sorts of evil practised by church members. Most of you attend church services while your driver sits down outside in your car waiting for you to finish "praising your god". Your gateman is probably unable to provide his family a decent breakfast because you underpay him and you go to church with all the happiness in your heart.

You care less about what goes on in the world. Take for instance our darling Nigeria where there are no good roads because the heads in charge fixing them have shared the money. We have no constant electricity just because some ogas at the top have looted the allocations and many lives and properties are lost, ideas waste, businesses and livelihoods crumble as a result of this. Our police are ineffective because the dpo has given them a "target" they have to reach before the end of the day and as a result innocent civilians are harrased, arrested, killed, implicated and lost. Lives and properties aren't safe. And all these people who are the major cause of this problem are either christians or muslims or believe in god. You all actually feel comfortable with the fact that those that don't believe in god or jesus or allah or mohammed or any other fairytale for that matter will be sent to burn for eternity by a "merciful" god and you so love to pass your message of fear, hell and destruction just because of another person's belief.

If I even wanted to believe in god, the attitude of his followers are enough to make me have a re-think. The amount of jealousy, greed, evil etc exhibited by the "godly" makes even the devil seem like a saint.

And "god" stands idly by while the world he "created" is subjected to poverty, death and ignorance. If there truly is a god I don't believe YOU will have to constantly try to prove his existence. A simple "hello" from the creator of the universe would suffice.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by plaetton: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Youngsage:

really? But I guess it wouldn't do you guys any harm if you just walk on by and ignore the 'zombies'?
No sir.
We share the same reality, the REAL reality.
But your zombie reality keeps injecting itself into our real reality to cause fragmentation and disharmony.
If only you can keep your delusions within the confines of your mind.
That's the issue here.

When I walk a block of streets in my residential neighbohood and count 30 churches, 30 Bullshyte mountains in one stretch of city block, it's hard, no, impossible for me to look away and not weep and wonder what is wrong and who did this to us.
I mock because I am involved.

6 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hahn so youre also one of them? Never knew. Even forgot to mention frank317. The rate atheist are multiplying in this site nowadays. Its a sign of endtimes

1 Like

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Hahn so youre also one of them? Never knew. Even forgot to mention frank317. The rate atheist are multiplying in this site nowadays. Its a sign of endtimes

Yes signs of end time to your zombie religion.

6 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by onetrack(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

But I'll bet that you have no problem with me criticising Islam, which I do often enough.

8 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by hahn(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Lol @ one of them
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

ALL religions are lies, and any religious belief system that does not change you fundamentally is a lie.You ask a question and the religion gives you an answer. If it satisfies you, you become a convert but essentially you remain the same. If it doesn’t satisfy you, you go on searching for some other religion to be converted to. But you still remain the same, you are not changed.

Whether you are a Muslim, Hindu or a Christian, it makes no difference. The real person behind the facade of a Muslim Hindu or a Christian is the same. Only words differ. The man who goes to the church or to the temple or to the mosque is the same man. Only faces differ, and they are faces which are false, they are masks.

Behind the masks you will find the same man – the same anger, the same aggression, the same violence, the same greed, the same lust, everything remains the same. Muslim sexuality is no different to Hindu sexuality, Christian violence is no different to Hindu violence. It is all the same. The reality remains the same, only clothes differ.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
If i am to remain silent, i would be guilty of complicity.
I have always said it, the basis of religion is fear not faith. We atheist have a very exciting life outside if not far more exciting.

We make out our precious time to come here because more innocent people out there needs to be shown the need to think for themselves, the fear and guilt religion has filled our world with is a very evil cankerworm that needs to be checked.

We are here to show the innocent minds that myth is myth, fable is fable and wishful thinking is wishful thinking.

We are here to unshackle this innocent minds from the shackles of fear and mumu-ish way of believing things even blatant lies that religion have bound them with of which sadly you yourself is also a victim.

We have been there before, so we have the experiences and know the difference between perceivable reality and wishful thinking.

I think when you start keeping your theism to yourself, stop indoctrinating young innocent minds, stop threatening people with a mythical hell, a wishful rapture then i will keep my atheism to myself but as long as these evil societal cankerworms are still there, i will always be there to challenge and place it under scrutiny that you so want to shield it from.

As long as we still see lies being propagated in nairaland as truth, myths passed as history, we will always be here to refute them.
This your post just show you are afraid of atheist and how many people are starting to think rather than sheepishly believe.

Moreover its real fun and a wonderful way to pass time coming here to argue and discuss, i for one love itsmiley

And without us, we all know this religion section will be less busy than sahara desert or a complete waist land like the muxlim section...So seat back and enjoy us when we still have time to spare..smiley
You also forgot to mention my brothers Davien, DProDG, menesheh, cupid1, theAtheist101, atheistD, Redlyn, nana228 and many other bright minds..

We are the fun here bro smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Rilwayne001: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Most christian are turning atheist these days; especially this section of Nairaland. Most of your brethrens arejust doing "boju-boju" xtians, when actually they don't have much faith in the bible again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by hahn(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Most christian are turning atheist these days; especially this section of Nairaland. Most of your brethrens arejust doing "boju-boju" xtians, when actually they don't have much faith in the bible again.

I've never been a christian and I wasn't born into a christian family. For you and prophetudeme's knowledge.

The fatherly figure in my life never believed in the existence of a god and my mom, after attending numerous churches, finally decided she'd better serve god directly
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Rilwayne001: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
hahn:

I've never been a christian and I wasn't born into a christian family. For you and prophetudeme's knowledge.

I wasn't refering to you sire, atleast you made it know to all of us that you are an atheist. Well, good of you. I was actually refering tp some confused fellow on this board, jagoon, true2god and so on are typical example.

The fatherly figure in my life never believed in the existence of a god and my mom, after attending numerous churches, finally decided she'd better serve god directly

Okay
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by hahn(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I wasn't refering to you sire, atleast you made it know to all of us that you are an atheist. Well, good of you. I was actually refering tp some confused fellow on this board, jagoon, true2god and so on are typical example.

Okay

Yeah I know but you just happened to mention me while you were replying him
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
tired of all these stupid people talking rubbish, you're an atheist whatever, create your own group. . why do u bash on only christ. why don't u bash other religions. You say this christian is going to church meanwhile his gate man is not been fed well. that is his own personal problem , let him deal with it . you experience God's glory on your own. you say how was God created, ok how was whatever you say formed the earth created?. you're active here because deep down inside of you, you know God is the way, because the devil has turned your heart away so u feel the need to rebel. I'm not gonna drag with anyone whether my God exist or not , that is your business. he is still God, whether u serve him or not, even if I today decide to swerve, he is still God, the highest he can do is to try to call me to other, but if I rebel, there is nothing he would do. My people perish for the lack of knowledge " .... God is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9.. my favourite passage literally. you don't believe then keep shut, every time one atheist wants to argue and illustrate the creation ... nd they can make you believe cos they have a perverted tongue. siaaa

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Blossom023:
tired of all these stupid people talking rubbish, you're an atheist whatever, create your own group. . why do u bash on only christ. why don't u bash other religions. You say this christian is going to church meanwhile his gate man is not been fed well. that is his own personal problem , let him deal with it . you experience God's glory on your own. you say how was God created, ok how was whatever you say formed the earth created?. you're active here because deep down inside of you, you know God is the way, because the devil has turned your heart away so u feel the need to rebel. I'm not gonna drag with anyone whether my God exist or not , that is your business. he is still God, whether u serve him or not, even if I today decide to swerve, he is still God, the highest he can do is to try to call me to other, but if I rebel, there is nothing he would do. My people perish for the lack of knowledge " .... God is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9.. my favourite passage literally. you don't believe then keep shut, every time one atheist wants to argue and illustrate the creation ... nd they can make you believe cos they have a perverted tongue. siaaa
true dear. God bless you
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by mmsen: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Blossom023:

I have called the Muslims to task too - check my posts.

I laugh at Mormons, especially the African variety.

I also find Scientologists tragically amusing.

I think Buddhists are as crazy as their Christian brethren.

I pity Jehovah's Witnesses.

Christianity is no different from any of the other religions aside from the fact that in Nigeria (and many western nations) Christianity gets a free ride whilst Islam has been questioned a lot, especially since 9/11 - there is no difference between the lies. A lie unchallenged might be seen to be true, something I find to be morally reprehensible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Blossom023:

Take a look at your picture,can see the reason you love white Jesus. Look at kettle calling pot black. You call others stupid when indeed you exhibit everything called stupidity. Too dumb to know sexual reproduction forms a baby. House Nigro!

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
ifeness:

Take a look at your picture,can see the reason you love white Jesus. Look at kettle calling pot black. You call others stupid when indeed you exhibit everything called stupidity. Too dumb to know sexual reproduction forms a baby. House Nigro!
and you had to view her profile and copy her picture and paste here. Hmmm youre a real clown lol
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
and you had to view her profile and copy her picture and paste here. Hmmm youre a real clown lol

The real clown is you. Besides I wanted to see the thing that was calling others stupid,then I wasn't surprised it was an inferior china product.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by mmsen: 1:08am On Jun 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

It was pertinent to his point - I would not have looked at her profile otherwise.

He has only spoken that which is true.

Why are you so intent with hiding evidence/truth? Why are you content in your ignorance?
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by manmustwac(m): 3:02am On Jun 09, 2015
@op
it's the same thing with you religious folk. Why do you lot troll atheist forums trying to convince us atheists that a man can live in a whale for 3 days that donkeys can talk that a man turned a stick into a snake that some men built a tower that reached imaginary heaven that a virgin gave birth without sexual intercourse etc. You guys are equally guilty of trying to convince us to believe that stupid Jewish trash

6 Likes

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Last time I checked, there were many atheists on Nairaland posting articles that atheism is exploding in Saudi Arabia. We should also consider the muslim conversion into christianity in Nigeria.

Check your hypocrisy. Christianity will still live long.
Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by Empiree: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2015
author=ProphetUdeme post=34557429] Thats why many of them are more gifted in the bible verses more than some christians.

@underlined, i dont think you should be offended bcus your fellow Christians like truthman, malvis, tru2god, ifean, and others quote Quran verses endlessly and claiming to know islam better than muslims. And ignorant christian like allnaijablogger praised them and even said they know better than muslims. That they school us about our own religion. So atheists are reciprocating exactly what you people do with muslims. The Bible says "do unto others what you would for yourself. Matthew 7:12 When a muslim sister quoted @ ^ underlined months ago that 'some of these Christians are gifted quoting Quran,' ifean interpreted her statement to mean she knows better than muslims. So is it okay to say atheists know better than Christians for quoting your bible?. So deal with it man.

@bolded, I am afraid it's too late exactly the same way it's too late for those douchebag christians who think they know better than muslims. They are even fond of saying they lecture muslims about islam.

My fellow Christians in the truth pls lets keep mentioning them in our prayers and show them love and not treat them as enemies. Thanks
Well, atheists are funny dudes. They flood you guys like roaches. It's your fault actually. If you had not abandoned the principles, law and order in your Bible, they wont be taking you for a ride. As rilwayne rightly said, there are many atheists now parading as Christians. You guys can pretend all you want. You can act like you are following Jesus all you want. Bottom line is you have abandoned Jesus for Paul's doctrine which was founded on the foundation of blasphemy. You blaspheme God. References are in your bible. This is why atheists will continue to trash you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Empiree:
@underlined, i dont think you should be offended bcus your fellow Christians like truthman, malvis, tru2god, ifean, and others quote Quran verses endlessly and claiming to know islam better than muslims. And ignorant christian like allnaijablogger praised them and even said they know better than muslims. That they school us about our own religion. So atheists are reciprocating exactly what you people do with muslims.

I never said that Ifeann and her cohorts know islam better than muslims. In fact, I do not agree with their methods. Stop lying.

The only praise I have ever given them is that they know how to catch you and your friends (eg rilwayne001) when you tell lies for your religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Funny Religious Comics / What You Should Do Everyday As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.