Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,514 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? (3667 Views)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Awww...come on LB...

Do you need a hug hun? smiley

All I want for my birthday is a big XXXXxx Bleep

On a serious note, what I need is more exposure for my threads. I am on a mission here to spread....ehem.....errr....logic

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by texanomaly(f): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

On a serious note, what I need is more exposure for my threads. I am on a mission here to spread....ehem.....errr....logic

Smh...when is your birthday?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Smh...when is your birthday?

You really don't listen to rap? That part about my birthday is actually a chorus of a popular rap song
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by texanomaly(f): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

You really don't listen to rap? That part about my birthday is actually a chorus of a popular rap song

No not much. I don't really listen to the explicit stuff. Thst sounds like it is. Sorry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:

No not much. I don't really listen to the explicit stuff. Thst sounds like it is. Sorry

You see, many of these rappers lived in the ghettos with crack dealers, pi.mps, p.rostitutes, murders, guns and gangs.

Then the rich and middle class america expect them to sing jolly good songs....sorry, people are affected by what they see.....their life is explicit and so will their art be explicit.....

I like music to be real and raw. Life is a mixture......It is good with bad.....on one hand, I can listen to ace of base and the other I can listen to gangsta rap
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

You see, many of these rappers lived in the ghettos with crack dealers, pi.mps, p.rostitutes, murders, guns and gangs.

Then the rich and middle class america expect them to sing jolly good songs....sorry, people are affected by what they see.....their life is explicit and so will their art be explicit.....

I like music to be real and raw. Life is a mixture......It is good with bad.....on one hand, I can listen to ace of base and the other I can listen to gangsta rap

100% true. I also love hardcore explicit raps. Drips by eminem ft obie trice is one of my favourites

Op sorry for derailing
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

On a serious note, what I need is more exposure for my threads. I am on a mission here to spread....ehem...errr....logic
2chainzzzzz...biko make we no derail grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly: First of all...wow...really? I'm not anywhere on this list. I see how I rate. Ummm I don't rate at all.
Thanx

I don't know who AMFM is, so I can't speak to any feeling one way or another, where this person is concerned.

As for the others, sure they can be annoying sometimes. We are all annoying on occasion.

I would add aManFromMars. He is hilarious.
Hahahaha...I just realized who AMFM is. Oops i guess i do know him.

Hi sKeeter smiley

I think he's funny. I've always thought the 'straight' man, in any comedy team, is the funniest. I like dry humor.

Sorry ishi...i gotta single you out. You are friendly, for the most part, but when you're not, wow...Just sayin'. You are nice to me. I'm glad, because I would hate to be on the receiving end of your anger.

Everyone you mentioned, in any category, that I have encountered, has been polite to me. For the most part.

I don't know Vicky. Nice thread.
Hello

Me too

Good morning

sorry ma'am.
I feel pathetically ashamed of myself for not including you. I consider you the friendliest on nairaland.

Post edited.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by POPEII: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2013
All the protestants are annoying ,some more than the others tho
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by ManhunterTM(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Biko, people, wetin dey go on for here? Anybody help me see my dog?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2013
I find some religious folks disgusting not annoying.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Josh: thanks, I feel honored. cool

@Tex: aMFM is an abbreviation for my moniker. cry don't really like it but wetin man go do.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thanks Josh... *blushing grin
aManFromMars: @Josh: thanks, I feel honored. cool

@Tex: aMFM is an abbreviation for my moniker. cry don't really like it but wetin man go do.
Lol, that abbreviation could mean a mountain of fire man. wink smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
idnoble135: Thanks Josh... *blushing grin

Lol, that abbreviation could mean a mountain of fire man. wink smiley
Exactly. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by MrTroll(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
I see that i've been ably represented. cool My ministry is moving. . .wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by ebenice(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Frosbel...is controvatial
Joabeje...is nice but,.
Pastor olu...matured n sentitive
Olaagbadu or sumtiin...matured but over zealose
Logicboy...funi at times.anoyin, n confuse person
Pope.!!...nice
Obadaia77...arogant, anoyin n sumtimes confuse person
Vicky..cool headed n nice
If i want to include maclatunji, words will fail me to properly describe him but confuse,bashful n uncivilize shud b kind enuf to describe him
Ifenes...anoyin n arogant..
List stil loadin..
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by texanomaly(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am a writer. I am well aware that people write what they know. I had no expectation that he would write anything one way or another. Good for him. I'm glad he writes about his life. It can be cathartic. It does not, however, mean I have to listen to it.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:

I am a writer. I am well aware that people write what they know. I had no expectation that he would write anything one way or another. Good for him. I'm glad he writes about his life. It can be cathartic. It does not, however, mean I have to listen to it.

True.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by wiegraf: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
I don't talk about stuff that's annoying, etc. That's negative, negative energy ruins everything. I'm all about rainbows and peaceful, respectful convos where we share cabin. On that note, I'm only going to mention my BFFs

In no particular order, the most funny, intelligent, witty, erudite people on the boards (note, I love everyone, even vedaxx, but spacetime issues) are

Josh (that dislikes my 'sarcasm' yet still puts me under the 'funny' list)
Uyi kiss
Ishilove
Rationalmind (or dude? I forget which)

You guys are the bestesetestesetestest BFF's a man could hope for. I'm off to do my nails. Catch you later

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Ranchhoddas: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
For me...from what i've seen so far... FUNNY:alfa seltzer,FRIENDLY:there is a tendency for tempers to flare when religious issues are being debated,let me take texanomaly or HBG,ANNOYING(more like stupid):a certain onyfrank...
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
wiegraf: I don't talk about stuff that's annoying, etc. That's negative, negative energy ruins everything. I'm all about rainbows and peaceful, respectful convos where we share cabin. On that note, I'm only going to mention my BFFs

In no particular order, the most funny, intelligent, witty, erudite people on the boards (note, I love everyone, even vedaxx, but spacetime issues) are

Uyi kiss
Ishilove

You guys are the bestesetestesetestest BFF's a man could hope for. I'm off to do my nails. Catch you later

Guy.....my eyez on you.

Most annoying guy on nairaland.

Feel like engaging him in gun fight to prove my point.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I'm friendly with texanomaly (the most friendly here IMO given her good relationship with both sides of this board), Kails (I hope she's okay) and striktlymi. obadiah is funny (top of the applause to you sir wink) I'm cool with other members more or less. But wiegraf, LB and thehomer I have consistently found annoying in times past: it's possible they constitute the most hated folks here.

PS: Ishilove, I get small beef for you.
And why is that, my fresh faced young man?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
wiegraf: I don't talk about stuff that's annoying, etc. That's negative, negative energy ruins everything. I'm all about rainbows and peaceful, respectful convos where we share cabin. On that note, I'm only going to mention my BFFs

Uyi kiss
Ishilove

Haha, your post is so funny I forgot to laugh. In fact, I feel an early onset of harmattan, no thanks to your dry post.

Your attempt at sarcasm falls flat on it's face. I find you very very very annoying, weigraf. I don't like you angry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Haha, your post is so funny I forgot to laugh. In fact, I feel an early onset of harmattan, no thanks to your dry post.

Your attempt at sarcasm falls flat on it's face. I find you very very very annoying, weigraf. I don't like you angry

Na, I think you like him. A lot.

You're just pissed it's the 'other guy' not this one who's giving you attention. grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Friendly:

Obadiah777
Texanomaly
Stryktlymi
MyJoe
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by woky: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Joshthefirst:

[size=5pt]I do not know where to place deepsight in this list as his pathetic attempts at humour are always dry and repititive in the way of feigning drunken stupor. grin. Get something else oga deep. Its becoming old. grin grin[/size]

Friendly:
-aMFM
-idnoble
-alwaystrue
-ishilove
-woky
-enigma
-ola
-pastor olu
-reyginus
i see you grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by MrTroll(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wiegraf de craze. I swear! grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
aManFromMars:

You're just pissed it's the 'other guy' not this one who's giving you attention. grin grin
You think VERY wrong, Muskeet.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ishilove:
You think VERY wrong, Muskeet.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

I know two of you miss me.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Ishilove: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Never knew you were such a 'romantic' person. Sensing romance where there is nothing but hot, peppery desert dust.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Never knew you were such a 'romantic' person. Sensing romance where there is nothing but hot, peppery desert dust.
Sounds like a honeymoon to Dubai. grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Speaking In Tongues. / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS / The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.