Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State (3912 Views)

Buhari The North And The True Picture Of Nigeria's Federal Government Structure. / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Joel3(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
ADAM OSHIOMOLE has perform well for his past 4 years, but this current tenure we have not seen any meaningful achievement, he is just living on his past glory, compare to whats on ground and on the media, i would say its over hyped on the media from an edolite born in edo, so admam oshiomole is a deceiver everybody knows him well. and that's why i recommend a single tenure so that once you are through for 4years you go back to your village where he come from, two tenure is a waste of public funds.
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:

All these unecessary comparison hold no water. Oshiomole remains the best ever for Edo State. Rivers and Akwa-Ibom are extremely rich States. Especially Akwa-Ibom. Even a dummy getting that kind of money can steal 12 billion monthly and still have more money than Edo and other States..

I hope u are not trying to say Akpabio is underperforming?
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Joel.:
ADAM OSHIOMOLE has perform well for his past 4 years, but this current tenure we have not seen any meaningful achievement, he is just living on his past glory, compare to whats on ground and on the media, i would say its over hyped on the media from an edolite born in edo, so admam oshiomole is a deceiver everybody knows him well. and that's why i recommend a single tenure so that once you are through for 4years you go back to your village where he come from, two tenure is a waste of public funds.

That's APC govts for u
Re: The True Picture Of Edo State To Those Outside Edo State by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abiolacicero:

The same thing applied to Enugu state. The worst part of Enugu own is that your landlord will be dragging the free rain water with you, he will divert the all water to his reservoir and tenants and neigbour must pay #30 for a bucket of rain water. No borehole, rivers are in thick bush faraway and if care is not taking, snakes will visit you at the river bank and you dare NOT kill the snake or be ready to face the wrath of the whole community. I laugh when some never do well came to Nairaland to abuse Fashola on water scarcity in lagos and some of our SE brothers took it upon their heads to abuse and mock Lagos.

Which Enugu state? Which side?
There is a tap in front of every residential building in Enugu town.
I live at New Layout
Don't spew trash
Thanx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidency Orders Ihedioha To Write Tambuwal; Threatens Impeachment / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari / EXCLISIVE: Real Reasons President Jonathan Sacked IGP Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.