Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

5 Rules To Survive In Warri - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Rules To Survive In Warri (17032 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by lincolnj88: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
musty001: *lols* op knw d real matters.,bt u 4get orhuwohurun junction,igbudu market, down 2 npa,their agbero,police ,conductors, God, life there no b beans o, represent Dsc

Guy where u dey for dsc na.... I dey udu mkt lije this.... the back
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Zammydagreat(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy y u lie? Who thief ur wallet? Money wen dey ur wallet reach 3h? Nor annoy me o.....stop painting waff town wrongly
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by beneezy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
astronautog: Hearing the name oil city you would think it is hustle free city!!
Warri is actually a mega city comprising of effurun,ekpan and has even extended to osobi!!
Only 30% of the population are oil workers the rest are hustlers!!!
Now to the rules:
1.Once you get to round about and see a popular hotel wellington hotel you know you are in waff town the white sand is another sign.immediately you alight from the bus check 4 your wallet or pulse and hold it dearly

2.Don't b surprise if you end up treking like the isrealites to your destination as the only means of transport is keke napep and canoe!!

3.If you ever find yourself at enerhen junction know that you are surrounded by theives

4.If why moving along in the crowd you get hit by someone check for two things,4 the guys your balls and wallet/purse

5.Finally beware of scammers when looking for a house in warri,and don't involve yourself with akpors

Are u from Warri? If not u just wrote dust

However, the one two thing you mention that r correct are 1. Wellington Hotel that u can sight from Effurun Round-About the white sand which would let u know that u r not far from river banks. As with every town in Nigeria wallet get light-fingered like every now and then

Broke people trek nation wide. Warri is a small town and most distances are stone throw. You could bike around some areas (Osubi, Ubeji etc) there r taxis depending on which u want from car rental, dropging or sharing with other passenger which is mostly common. Am born bread and buttered in Waff town and never i have i travelled on canoe unless going to my countryside. Again, is boat not a means of transportation - we are blessed by the river in our domain. Hey, Warri is the only local government area in Nigeria where workers actually go to work by aeroplane and return home by aeroplane within the same local goverment area

Every major town in Nigeria has a central point where shit happens and warri is no different. Modenine in the song Stylee said in said "protect your phone and your wallet when u reach lagos" he was talking abt warri. So if warri is the only place sh!t happens, Modo would have said Warri instead of lagos

Couple of time i have moved in the crowd and so has others Waffarians and we always go back to our cribs in one piece

House agents worldwide (assuming ur scope is broad) always have hidden details about apartment, building etc that they want to let out. And these agents also have hidden agenda plus all kinds of negative motive and some of this agents stays in warri too. Some stay in ur neighbourhood except you have not grown up to look for ur own apartment (mommy's boy)

If u have not being in a place or note from a place u will know little or nothing about them
If you want to survive your stay in warri, please be a law abiding citizen of any nation. But i all that we do we no go carry

Born in Warri (south)
University Awka (East)
Ex-Girlfriend from Ijebu (West)
NYSC in Borno (North)

how ur marra be?[i][/i][size=8pt][/size]
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Ejovwoke(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why paint the city bad.imagine surrounded by thieves @enerhen junction
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Ejovwoke(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
New layout jakpa rd on point
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Dreal1247: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Warri is actually a mega city comprising of effurun,ekpan and has even extended to osobi!!
Now to the rules:
1.Once you get to round about and see a popular hotel wellington hotel you know you are in waff town the white sand is another sign.immediately you alight from the bus check 4 your wallet or pulse and hold it dearly

2.Don't b surprise if you end up treking like the isrealites to your destination as the only means of transport is keke napep and canoe!!

3.If you ever find yourself at enerhen junction know that you are surrounded by theives

4.If why moving along in the crowd you get hit by someone check for two things,4 the guys your balls and wallet/purse

5.Finally beware of scammers when looking for a house in warri,and don't involve yourself with akpors
Why ar u painting Warri black? Were u paid 2 do so?
beneezy:

Are u from Warri? If not u just wrote dust

However, the one two thing you mention that r correct are 1. Wellington Hotel that u can sight from Effurun Round-About the white sand which would let u know that u r not far from river banks. As with every town in Nigeria wallet get light-fingered like every now and then

Broke people trek nation wide. Warri is a small town and most distances are stone throw. You could bike around some areas (Osubi, Ubeji etc) there r taxis depending on which u want from car rental, dropging or sharing with other passenger which is mostly common. Am born bread and buttered in Waff town and never i have i travelled on canoe unless going to my countryside. Again, is boat not a means of transportation - we are blessed by the river in our domain. Hey, Warri is the only local government area in Nigeria where workers actually go to work by aeroplane and return home by aeroplane within the same local goverment area

Every major town in Nigeria has a central point where shit happens and warri is no different. Modenine in the song Stylee said in said "protect your phone and your wallet when u reach lagos" he was talking abt warri. So if warri is the only place sh!t happens, Modo would have said Warri instead of lagos

Couple of time i have moved in the crowd and so has others Waffarians and we always go back to our cribs in one piece

House agents worldwide (assuming ur scope is broad) always have hidden details about apartment, building etc that they want to let out. And these agents also have hidden agenda plus all kinds of negative motive and some of this agents stays in warri too. Some stay in ur neighbourhood except you have not grown up to look for ur own apartment (mommy's boy)

If u have not being in a place or note from a place u will know little or nothing about them
If you want to survive your stay in warri, please be a law abiding citizen of any nation. But i all that we do we no go carry

Born in Warri (south)
University Awka (East)
Ex-Girlfriend from Ijebu (West)
NYSC in Borno (North)

how ur marra be?[i][/i][size=8pt][/size]

Now to the rules:

Why ar u painting Warri black? Were u paid 2 do so? My bro, thanks 4 ur contribution. Some people can never see anything good but only the bad ones.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by ogaga24: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
That is far from the truth.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by johndwayy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Most of the things u wrote here are exaggerated. undecided
anyway, I'm reppin okumagba layout.....
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by vicdo: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ezy~p:
.....thieves in waf town dont go after wallets or all the rubbish u wrote....
Guy, u sure say u no b one of d thieves?
Hw u take know say dem no dey go after wallets?
Am beginning to suspect u oo.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by bebechuks: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
astronautog: dem force u read am?froshhhh
hahahahaha, na so ooo nobody force am read.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
oya you people should check this thread and reply, if u dont check this thread den it dn be for you, its just a click and reply, help me to make FP. Check this thread NOW. O yes!!! It is by force. www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by 360command: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Another damn fuckn city 'warri'. Everybody in that city has a face of a suspect.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Kindluv3(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mr man with crapy topic..... I live in warri pls when spreading rumor like this check if there are warri ppl around . As far Nigeria is consign warri is one off the peaceful place to live in
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by FKO1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
D OP Z HIGH ON EFO .... PROUDLY WAFFARIAN
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Kindluv3(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Come nor make waffi guys fine u see cus if we do u go explain to the public how we take dey thief wallet abi warri Don thief your things before. Come take u time oh
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by greatgeo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now to the rules:

I don't agree with no 2 and you hardly move in crowd in warri
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by guyX(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Big fat lie. Warri is far better than what he described.
As for transportation, it's superb.
But warri as he said is now a hustling city.
It's evident in d proliferation of shops n boutique nearly everywhere.
I believe with dis present peaceful atmosphere, things will get better.
But make I talk true. Cultist , as in , all dis small small boy wey no wan gre go skul dey snatch pple lap I n phones anyhow around dat Agbassa, okere, kpokiti n Igbo market area.
but apart from dat, it's a cool city. with street lights in most streets.
It's only in warri u ll watch dstv,mytv, CTL, etc n pay just 500 naira.
I Rep Wafi
I Rep Okere road.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Dhotseal(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ediss: Get a live before thinking for going to warri or you may lost the existing one on you ooooo. I greet you Akpos wink

Hahaha...Area grammar!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
eddiebruk:

Bunch of crap

ode!!!!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dhotseal:

Hahaha...Area grammar!

sharaaap!!!! what do you know?? mtcheww..
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by verajite(f): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op. Take time oh. Warri is a nice n peaceful place. My area is cool. Talkin abt jakpa
Rd
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by warrikid(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now this rly confirms that any rubbish can make front page on NL these days.

@op,kneel down let me pray for u.
I know say u no dey stay warri,so make God forgive ur lie lie ist of all.
U be like who pass through warri when serious hold up dey 4 roundabout(so d bus take through PTI rd-Ovie palace rd-to W/sapele Rd,then straight to benin rd)buh u attempt to mislead NLers.
Finally,make the spirit wey pursue the proverbial akpos grand papa,come enter him papa,come enter the akpos himself,make God no let am succeed catch u,cos na kolo go end am. So we reject am for ur sake,and from henceforth,u no go dey talk wetin u no know,or see again.
Oderi-jesu christi.
Amen.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by eme1n(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
UTTER NONSENSE
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Ejovwoke(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Newlayout jaka rd
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by 9jahubcom(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
hmmm
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by okirewaju(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mtshewww
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by flyingdutchman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
I JUST GOT A JOB OFFER AT WARRI 9 months ago. OP LIED. ITS COS OF LIES LIKE THIS THAT MY FRIEND REFUSED TO MOVE DOWN TO WARRI. AWWWWWWWWW,...I FEEL SO BAD TGAT SOME OF US LIE WICKEDLY.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by bamssy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
wat abt their grls can de perform, cuk n kip a man at a tym
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alikaxon: Look at this use.less topic in front page. 5 rules, 5 rubbish. Just because they created a topic on 5 rules to survive in Lagos, now warri people want to do copy cat. Lagos and warri nor be mate, why una dey show una self?. (runs outa thread, neva comming back)
in oshiomole's voice# GO AND DIE! Osubi by osubi airport representin!
And as for d OP! Guy u nor wise at all oh! Which side for warri u dey abeg? I gats see u for dis fallin hand u bring upon my city!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by jeron1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
guy, u be otondo for Warri. wellington for round about. pains me that im Jst seeing this post...mchew
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by jeron1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
mod, please delete this post. its not TRUE. u knw nairaland is viewed by people from all over the world. I live in Warri and neva seen anything like dis. u steal in Warri. u get burnt. jungle justice. please take this away. I am not happy.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by nairaman66(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now to the rules:

Terrible write up and a bunch of bull.. @OP, have you ever been to Warri before? I guess the media fed you all these crap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS / LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.