Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! (1628 Views)

Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? / Should Women Do Hard Work? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Na wa ooh! grin

Just when I though I have enough issues of my own to handle,
one of my childhood friend surely blew ♍¥ mind away by his own tale.

He said that having sex with his wife is a "monitoring project" (what ever that means undecided)
Sha, the koko is that,
she often dictates when they should have sex, with little or no input frm him.

So, no matter how hor'ny he feels, he would have to stifle it ( come to think of it, that's painful ).

Hence, whenever dey get back 4m work and she says 'dear, get ready',
he said he'll be up and doing, washing plates for her, cooking, cleaning and making sure all the house chores are done without her doing anything.., and with joy!

(I visited him on one of those days, you won't believe the son-of- ..., drove me away!)

Sha, I just want to ask, is this proper. I.e is it excusable? undecided
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Grendel(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by lockedOut: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
is it about what is right or about what works for you? If it works for him good, if it cant work for you no wahala, stick to what you like chikena!
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by nat138: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mind your own business. When you have your own wife, you can determine what happens in your own home and what is proper or not.
What is it with all these yeye men discussing their sex lives with their wives to friends sef! Abi OP are you a shrink? #rollingEyes

Mtsheeeew.
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
lockedOut: is it about what is right or about what works for you? If it works for him good, if it cant work for you no wahala, stick to what you like chikena!

Don't you get it ? The guy is helpless.
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
nat138: Mind your own business. When you have your own wife, you can determine what happens in your own home and what is proper or not.
What is it with all these yeye men discussing their sex lives with their wives to friends sef! Abi OP are you a shrink? #rollingEyes

Mtsheeeew.

I'm sorry..,

But I thought I was in Family section of NL ?! lipsrsealed

And by the way bro, I'm married cheesy
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by sweettease(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Since the guy is complaining, its obviously not working for him, she needs counselling. I bet she is feeling in charge, she needs to realize they are actually married and not dating.
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Eesha: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kai the woman is doing him strong tin o grin grin grin grin

If my hubby is in the mood, I must be in d mood o, By fire by force and if I am in d mood, His own too must come from wherever

3 Likes

Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by soulglo: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
maishot: Na wa ooh! grin

Just when I though I have enough issues of my own to handle,
one of my childhood friend surely blew ♍¥ mind away by his own tale.

He said that having sex with his wife is a "monitoring project" (what ever that means undecided)
Sha, the koko is that,
she often dictates when they should have sex, with little or no input frm him.

So, no matter how hor'ny he feels, he would have to stifle it ( come to think of it, that's painful ).

Hence, whenever dey get back 4m work and she says 'dear, get ready',
he said he'll be up and doing, washing plates for her, cooking, cleaning and making sure all the house chores are done without her doing anything.., and with joy!

(I visited him on one of those days, you won't believe the son-of- ..., drove me away!)

Sha, I just want to ask, is this proper. I.e is it excusable? undecided

I laughed so hard at the highlighted I got dizzy.
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tell your friend to man up and own that pussy. What the hell! He probably doesn't even do it right. If he did, HE would be in control. *smh
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
fresh_dude: Tell your friend to man up and own that pussy. What the hell! He probably doesn't even do it right. If he did, HE would be in control. *smh

I feel you bro!

But how dem dey talk A̶̲̥̅♏ sef..,

Easier said than done wink
Re: Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! by Austinmoor(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2013
First, find out if its a change of attitude from better to this worse. If yes, find out the point at which this occurred may be after birth, after getting a job or after a major incident. From that point sit your wife down and discuss the issue with her and how its affecting you.
Secondly if its not a change of attitude and perhaps she has been like this and you condoned it then, it takes the grace of God to change her. Be patient about the persuation

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Faints As DNA Reveals He's Not D Father Of His 4 Children [pics] / I Need Advice Please / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.