Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? (24826 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? / Top 5 Upcoming Hollywood Movies Of 2013 With Trailers In HD Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by vIQtoOor(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: That annoying MTN advert by Davido that he couldn't speak English..
So disappointing n embarrassing wit d fake accent..

If i just came from d villa n watched dat advert I'll never use a phone again..

nigga, u are just hating
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by scolaluv(f): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
The advert I don't like is that So-klin advert where two naughty children very obviously stained themselves and the guy that was doing the barbecue(they rolled the fishes in sauce,then rubbed themselves with the fishes and nudged the guy with the fishes) .The guy was just grinning,and their mother also smiled happily at the mess.The thing is which sane mother will be very happy to see her children make themselves dirty like that and smile because she bought So-klinsad.I just don't understand the rationale behind these adverts self.Are there no better ways to tell us that So-Klin works?Mtchewww.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by rapmike(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Swaq.wiz:
Super Story Is Very Annoying Abeg Guys Learn How To start importation of BlackBerry At The Rate Of N4,500 I swear, visit my signature for my blog for details

Please stop posting thrash on my thread.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nairalanders with their wahaala angry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by NEROSKY(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
mine is tom tom, I stop buying tom tom because of that useless advert
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by maziciki: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dah Tony Umez paracetamol advert makes wanna cry nd the honeywell advert makes me wanna puke

BTW

Dah indomie advert 'mama do good oooh_she do good' #BaddestAdvertEverLiveth
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by rapmike(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
twogood: Like seriously, what is it with you guys and the jik advert. I love it especially the ice cream on the shirt part.
If Jik asks you to produce an advert for them, i'm pretty sure it'll be worse than this.
You better start loving the advert cos it'll be on your screens for long.
Let me tell u what is wrong with d advert. What sane human wil hav a bike out of control,jam-carry anoda man and be shouting lyke they jst saw death in front of them. The annonying ting is dat they and the people they collided with could hav dodged themselves cos dat bike was slow, instead they were all shouting. If that is creativity, then maybe we wil begin 2 use mad people to advert oda soaps too.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
All the Sanitary pad advert really annoys me, gosh! Should dey even be advertizing dat on TV sef.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
i hav a comprehensive list..in no particular order

1. passions-which Nigeria will agree to take passions wen u take em owt??

2.jik-nice concept buh no balls to show d bikes crashing into d pple

3.honeywell semo or wheat-...d woman surely has stretch marks cos it was wen her husband said "she z xo smooth" dat she got d hint.

4.always ultra -wats wid d color blue??

5.nobel carpet.- sumone should pls tell d young gurl dat ha grandma z an illiterate.

6.mtn porsche super car??-oga don jazzy no fit pronounce "Porsche" oga say na "purse chey"..

7.gold circle -like wtf?

8.tecno m3-wetin concern phone wid football??

9.olx -cool at first buh not animore..

ama complete dem later...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
JulianBond007: Another advert I hate is Viju Milk advert. Grown up Adults like Segun Arinze dancing like kids and sipping Viju Milk. Nonsense advert. angry

dies
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
mama you do good o,you do good.!
mama wey cook for us,you do good!
she give us idomie,idomie!
idomie sweet well well,idomie!
idomie good well well....

gringringrin i don't know wether i hate it or not.always showing on NTA
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
That OLX advert is so anonying expecially showing it in the middle of such an interesting programme like tinsel for long. Gosh as if I should just break the screen and bring them out if it was possible.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by paulmarkino: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
All glo network adverts are useless. Too many conversations among the peoples doing the advert thereby taking away the audience mind on what they want them to know.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Fadeelah24(f): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
That of price check
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by ilibrarian(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
UBA and the village headmaster
CHi exotic
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Skoopy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
honey well noodle advert....bam ba lala, that na trash.
also glo advert with mi playing football on d pitch....... that one is a complete music video.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by eikeem(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
click2cbn: Honeywell semolina advert : I'm in luv, she's so smooth, I even brut her home bla bla bla
You are sooooo on point!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigboy3:

Hahahahaha.....South Africa is a thousand times more developed than this your shit hole called Nigeria. naija just dey survive on past glory. Make una dey there dey deceive, toothless giant. Anyways, That Glo/MI advert na rubbish.

They didn't develop it by washing their dirty linen in public like y'all do on NL.
Be part of the development.
Get busy!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by adambest(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike: I personally give dis 2 d JIK advert. I get d point but seriously can't d okada man(sowie bike man )dodge instead of d useless shouting they were giving? My mum saw the advert dis nite and thought that they were infestd wit demons at first. What advert do you think deserves the price?
no one has even said something on Guiness football manager where dat ugly man was dramatising I hate dat advert like madt.. Uptill now I don't understand dat advert....$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
angryAs for me,the most annoying na all OMO adverts!!!how person go put dirty cloth inside omo water,comot am and one second everthing don white!!!you know how many sackets of omo I dey use soak my brother singlet and socks before e white??!very unrealistic advert!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
angryJik- so annoying
Indomie- tired looking children singing "indomitables"
Ovaltine- Advert has been running for over 3 yrs nw
Omo- misleading advert...2 fake 4 my liking
Dabur herbal- I really dnt knw wt 2 say abt dis 1 lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by adambest(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Joavid:

They didn't develop it by washing their dirty linen in public like y'all do on NL.
Be part of the development.
Get busy!
point of correction nigeria is better than RSA cos dat country is damn corrupt I've been there b4 so don't insult nigeria ok... they ar numba one in prostitution and has d highest rapist...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by kommiejewel(f): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
That stupid Indomitables advert; which kind stiff children b dat one na?. . :/
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Richiy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
The essence of there advertisements is to ensure that you all (the public) dont forget the existence of the product. And if you didn't forget, then the job is done. But I have to admit that some adverts are annoying. Most especially that Chi Exotic advert featuring Sunny Neji. What was that supposed to mean? The song didnt have any shape at all.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike:
Let me tell u what is wrong with d advert. What sane human wil hav a bike out of control,jam-carry anoda man and be shouting lyke they jst saw death in front of them. The annonying ting is dat they and the people they collided with could hav dodged themselves cos dat bike was slow, instead they were all shouting. If that is creativity, then maybe we wil begin 2 use mad people to advert oda soaps too.

It was played out in slow motion, not that the bike was moving slowly.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Jbgurl: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
mine is dat hypo advert whr evry1 had to put on shades.serzly i tot they were tryin 2advertise sunshades. And d wack voices dat eventualy sang hypo hypo. #Wack
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by chmb: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wot about GLO BOUNCE by M.i,burna boy laughing 4rm d stand? 2much of mumu in dt video
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by shizzlin: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
1. Unity bank advert! Mehn now I just mute my tv whenever it comes up.
2. The drink advert with sunny nneji in it. I think its chi exotic or so...can't remember
3. Always
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by pickabeau1: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
the glo adverts...

ALL OF THEM!!!

THE P SQUARE WANNABE, THE MI FOOTBALL MATCH.. ALL!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by anitank(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honeywell wheat
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by vhickky(f): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
blue band advert......jeez i so much hate it!! wat sane mother will perform the stunts of riding a bicycle,behaving like a lunatic just to catch up with d schl bus,all because the kid forgot his blue band.....she be james bond?.......
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by rhames(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
indomie hungryman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Where Can I Download The Movie 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.