Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? (24824 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? / Top 5 Upcoming Hollywood Movies Of 2013 With Trailers In HD Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Lero15(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Indomitables, glo's u sef fit turn star like me, stanbic ibtc move it, paracetamol, I LOVE MALTINA GET THE FEELING, GINO, DAVIDO MTN
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Maximus85(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
That close-up toothpaste where people were brushing in the supermarket and on the street with no water. Its annoying.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by drmikeadams(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dat mi glo football advert ,em just dey shout up & down,..hypo wey dem wear white & eye glass,sunny nneji chivita advert,Tony umez panadol advert,.. Sucks,,..but mama do good indomie advert get better swag,..then I love current sound beat used in guiness advert and epl soundtrack..
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
That Jik advert is so useless, senseless n noisy....
it's d worst
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guinness Vip football Accademy advert
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Youngzedd:

Gbam!

Even the kid no send the skelewu he sang.

Ur papa Kid..
Elenu Oshi..omoyi werey angry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
vIQtoOor:

nigga, u are just hating

Wuz ur consign..
Mogbejomide ...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Texykool: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike:
Skelewu na popular song for many people, yr neigbour must be lousy for that.

The good thing abt the MTN ad was dat we nw knw dat Davido cnt act 2 save a life (even if na baby)...lol

That boy fake die... He could not even wink at the camera properly cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
JulianBond007: Another advert I hate is Viju Milk advert. Grown up Adults like Segun Arinze dancing like kids and sipping Viju Milk. Nonsense advert. angry
yea, watched it last nyt and i was lyk WTF They all looked stupid plus dat woman dat cant dance d ibo dance well, she looked more silly!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Harrycherichy: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honeywell wheatmeal sucks!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by iterator25: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
[size=18pt]The worst advert in Nigeria and in the world is that uba advert featuring that creepy dude angry[/size]
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by haibe(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honeywell wheat meal oo
na Honeywell wheat meal eh
Honeywell wheat good for everybody oo na correct wakis
E get protein oo
E get plenty fibre
Better nutrient dey inside Honeywell wheat meal na correct wakis, ehhhhhhhh.

I hate this advert die, it irritates me, jeeeeeez.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by gbonozee: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Will give it 2 glo dat advert by Basket mout...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Valeree: All the Sanitary pad advert really annoys me, gosh! Should dey even be advertizing dat on TV sef.
why will such thing dat is for your own good annoy you, I thought its for you to stop leakage of brake fluid from showing at the middle of your leggings. Yorkkk *spits*
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by spicyhoney(f): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jik advert...so dumb!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Valeree: All the Sanitary pad advert really annoys me, gosh! Should dey even be advertizing dat on TV sef.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by iykemega(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

That Extra-Joss advert that was aired during confederations cup.

Tony Umez's Paracetamol Advert! angry

the advert got me thnking....if all welders had dt kind of his house...i wud reconsider my career choice
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Solankelekzy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
psky: The advert in which a Nigerian couple said South Africa is the giant of Africa.
that advert embarrased me, i felt pained wenever i saw it, o dunmi gan!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by iykemega(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
in my own thought...i think the glo ad by MI(the short one)...is d worstest( pardon me anglaise) of adverts....if i just land earth gbammm..( mayb from anoda planet) and i no knw glo...i cm c dt advert i no go use d network....(am using it sha)
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by LEXYCOM: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Always pad advert....For God sake y will dey not show me what it is used for.....when close up advertise, they show teeth.....y can't alway show me dat thing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Paschal007: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
pickabeau1: the glo adverts...

ALL OF THEM!!!

THE P SQUARE WANNABE, THE MI FOOTBALL MATCH.. ALL!!!

Haaa! That Psquare ad is one of the best. Its even aired on cnn.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by sassyangel1(f): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
The most annoying advert in 2013 n yrs 2 come is dt stewpid chivita advert. Anytime I watch d advert I'm like WTF is wrong wth dis agbayassss (yoruba word meaning big 4 nothing). Sunny nneji no knw say hin don old D hunger in dis country is making a grandpa 2 advertise a commodity meant 4 kidssss. angry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
googlepikin: my own is emzor paracetamol advert , tony umez. The dance steps makes me want to strangle myself. I wonder how a cut and join welder will be living in a duplex , coming back home with a briefcase.
You just spoke my mind..that advert lacks innovative thinking.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Elisean(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
The Award goes to Wizkid and Tiwa Savage Pepsi advert as the worst advert of the decade..... *Applaus from the Audience*
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by mdee1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honeywell(i'm inluv wit another bla bla bla),shey na glo advert,d guy wit glasses dey dance alingo wit psquare,etisalat(u no go knw until u switch) dat moment wen everybody's xpectin d change in number....those are the nominees 4 me
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
You all 4got d HOLLANDIA READY TO EAT CUSTARD.....ao on earth will u party wit dat? Or even make u jump.....
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by honortee: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
The most annoying advert this year is the Stanbic IBTC Bank advert. So watery and uninteresting.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by geeworld1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
We are the indomidable, we r unstoppable yes we r indomitables, that advert was too booooooooooooooooooooooring
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by geeworld1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
We are the indomidable, we r unstoppable yes we r indomitables, that advert was too booooooooooooooooooooooring

Bad grapics
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by helenoftroy: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bobo drink with segun Arinze
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike: I personally give dis 2 d JIK advert. I get d point but seriously can't d okada man(sowie bike man )dodge instead of d useless shouting they were giving? My mum saw the advert dis nite and thought that they were infestd wit demons at first. What advert do you think deserves the price?

I personally stop using jik because of dat advert. So so embarassing!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Bome01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
That MI's glo bounce where he was playing football is the wackest advert this year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Where Can I Download The Movie 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.