Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? (24825 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? / Top 5 Upcoming Hollywood Movies Of 2013 With Trailers In HD Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by lalaboi(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2013
M.I's Glo advert playing football. very Useless, Annoying and Mediocre.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by rapmike(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2013
leavestory: That dettol advert dey always piss me off!!!imagine the fool they ask me if I don't take care of him who will?help me ask the fool no be her be the mama ni?so na me go come take care of am before!!!

Na that jik advert come vex me pass,imagine person no fit watch advert for mid-nite na to quick carry tv remote!!!dem just dey shout like person wey just enter psychiatric ward.
Dis Jik advert is rily pissing people off!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by ehinmero(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2013
TiTUs #1 advert I hate, Power Paster #2, Cheese the laughing cow boring boring ..............
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike: I personally give dis 2 d JIK advert. I get d point but seriously can't d okada man(sowie bike man )dodge instead of d useless shouting they were giving? My mum saw the advert dis nite and thought that they were infestd wit demons at first. What advert do you think deserves the price?

I actually like that JIK advert. Yeah, it has flaws but it is very creative with a clear-cut somewhat humorous message.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Jik. There is also this christmas ad of 2 kids laughing. They are so annoying. Can't wait to subscribe my cable network. Jeez.

Davido's mtn advert is funny in a way cox he spoke like he's got sore throat. The words I could only place in the ad was '#€@¤*#...my name is davido..#€@¤*#' Every other thing he said was gibberish.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by rapmike(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Comrade kenny:

Lolz....d 1 wey pain me passe is that of d medical student,who knows d risk involve in eating tin foods.......rubbish
Oh u guys mean dat advert? It jst senseles 2 me, lyke dey jst decided to follow the crowd and do an ad. Maybe the nxt 1 is Ijebu garri.lolz.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by babajide4muyiwa: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Amatem
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by jaybee3(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Sorry to be causing a nuisance guys. I assure you it’s all for a worthy cause so please pardon me on this occasion.

TeHN are currently embarking on an end of year charity flight. This is the second iteration of our yearly initiative where our sole purpose is to put smiles to faces of those under-privileged during these festive period. We understand we can’t do it all by ourselves hence why we are appealing for you to partner us so we can collectively achieve this great initiative of ours.
Please spread your love and lend us your support on this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

May the good lord continue to bless you as you help us help others.

TeHN

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Piyke: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2013
It just has to be the UBA advert with that old school man carrying a big afro with village voice, saying bank with UBA angry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Seyi090(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2013
dat JIK adverts is just too meaningless and not related sanity at all.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by creazor(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Dat honeywell cultural dance advert is just sooooo annoying and too long. D next would b d glo advert with MI.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Kruzykidt(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2013
2 me its dat stanbic ibtc bank where banker b traffic warder...4 dis naija if u try dat 1 u don loose ur job b dat....useless advert

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by onnairaland(f): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2013
JIK...........AAHaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What is that,really?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Deiok(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Some advert ehhn.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Canine1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike: I personally give dis 2 d JIK advert. I get d point but seriously can't d okada man(sowie bike man )dodge instead of d useless shouting they were giving? My mum saw the advert dis nite and thought that they were infestd wit demons at first. What advert do you think deserves the price?

u said it man.. that Jik advert is d undisputed Champion
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by rapmike(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
jay bee: Sorry to be causing a nuisance guys. I assure you it’s all for a worthy cause so please pardon me on this occasion.

TeHN are currently embarking on an end of year charity flight. This is the second iteration of our yearly initiative where our sole purpose is to put smiles to faces of those under-privileged during these festive period. We understand we can’t do it all by ourselves hence why we are appealing for you to partner us so we can collectively achieve this great initiative of ours.
Please spread your love and lend us your support on this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

May the good lord continue to bless you as you help us help others.

TeHN
I don't apperciate derailers on my thread, partially 4given due 2 ur apology, contribute 2 d topic.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
my own is emzor paracetamol advert , tony umez. The dance steps makes me want to strangle myself. I wonder how a cut and join welder will be living in a duplex , coming back home with a briefcase. Another one is dat GLO advert where dat guy said we should load N200 and become a star like him, that his eye makes me want to swear that I will never buy GLO sim card in my life then to talk of giving them N200.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by nakwe(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin grin one kind yeye sausage advert like that
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
psky: The advert in which a Nigerian couple said South Africa is the giant of Africa.
Oh,you know it? An advert on DSTV.
I think they no longer show it.

Simply because she enjoyed her stay there,she forgot who the true giant is,I felt like entering my TV to give her a nock on the head!angry

I believed they were paid heavly to do that advert and given scripts to read or free tourist tickets,the husband kept smiling sheepishly. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Super Story Is Very Annoying Abeg Guys Learn How To start importation of BlackBerry At The Rate Of N4,500 I swear, visit my signature for my blog for details
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Belbest(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
@op ask for d most annoying & some people are puting the best for me worst ads is JIK i wonder what d ads is all about everybody just shouting for what?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honeywell wheat meal
Na honeywell wheat meal eh
Honeywell wheat meal for everybody
Na correct wakis

That honeywell advert is the most annoying for me angry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by free2ryhme: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
NigeRia advert are low budget so don't expect much
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by bigboy3: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Joavid:
Oh,you know it? An advert on DSTV.
I think they no longer show it.

Simply because she enjoyed her stay there,she forgot who the true giant is,I felt like entering my TV to give her a nock on the head!angry

I believed they were paid heavly to do that advert and given scripts to read or free tourist tickets,the husband kept smiling sheepishly. angry

Hahahahaha.....South Africa is a thousand times more developed than this your shit hole called Nigeria. naija just dey survive on past glory. Make una dey there dey deceive, toothless giant. Anyways, That Glo/MI advert na rubbish.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
I can't wait to see dis JIK advert u guys are talking about. Where everyone were shouting like cast away demons. Honestly speaking can't remember the last time I sat down to watch any Nigerian channel. Can't even stand NTA or MITV and GALAXY TV .
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by JulianBond007: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't find the screaming in JIK advertisement annoying. What I find annoying is how possible is it to soak a stained cloth in JIK and the stains go off without using a detergent?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
click2cbn: Honeywell semolina advert : I'm in luv, she's so smooth, I even brut her home bla bla bla
Is that not the advert where some folks were dancing cultural dance? I'm like WTF is this?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
lalaboi: M.I's Glo advert playing football. very Useless, Annoying and Mediocre.
That was one hell of a crappy advert. I wonder what they were trying to achieve.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
honey well wheat meal o.. And dat bam bam la la wit sunnineji (honeywell noodles I think)

Gosh angry ihate those adverts ehn angry they make me sick embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by JulianBond007: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Another advert I hate is Viju Milk advert. Grown up Adults like Segun Arinze dancing like kids and sipping Viju Milk. Nonsense advert. angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? by onnairaland(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
rapmike:
Abeg, has your mom solved hers? My mom used a Job subscription package 4 MTN(she said it was oil jobs- wonder y she had 2 go 4 dat nw), she has tried quitting it since cos they zap #50 frm her and give old posts, bt she has nt been able to.

Call 180 n follow the voice prompt to talk to their online rep. That's what I did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Where Can I Download The Movie 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.