Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London (22528 Views)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Protesters Disrupt Award Of Honour To Aviationminister Stella Oduah In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can you make yourself available for a debate just between us without evoking emotions and sentiments, let separate between facts and fictions.

You don't showcase your intellectual toughness by banging the table or raising you voice.

I'm waiting for you to prove beyond every reasonable doubt any allegation of corruption against Stella Oduah in all these scandal. - (how she intended or directly enriched herself)

Remember, I didn't say abuse of administrative privilege or negligence.

[b]I'm not a political person so i can't really engage you in a political debate. Maybe someone on NL can help me engage you in politics but just answer the following questions.

* How does 50+ SUVs and "2 bullet proof cars" benefit the aviation industry?

* If Stella's life was being threatened as she claimed at first, why is she telling us now that the "bullet proof cars" are for transporting foreign dignitaries?

* How many foreign dignitaries come into Nigeria in a year?

* When has it become the job of the Aviation Ministry to transport foreign dignitaries? What happened to the Ministry of Interior?

* How can 2 bullet proof cars cost 250M? how much is a "Bullet proof aircraft"?

* The documents submitted to the house of assemble did not include the purchase of "bullet proof cars", why did she go contrary to the approve purchase?

* Why would Stella sign and approve a purchase that is over her administrative limit?

* The budget for car purchase was 200M+ but she spent in total 600M+, what was her motive?

* When has "Do the needful" which literally means "Do what's necessary" become "I did not approve"?

* Why did she lie that the cars was purchased on a lease agreement while the bank in their statement said it was purchased on loan?

* The BMW cars presented to the senate has a different VIN number from the documents presented by Coscharis Motors, where are the actual BMW cars bought?

I believe we're civilized people and everyone deserve a fair hearing, so i'm hoping to get a detailed answer to my questions. Hope to hear from you soon.
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Onlytruth(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
I would have taken the so called protesters seriously if they were from different parts of Nigeria, like East, North, and West.

THEY ALL CAME FROM WEST

That one of them attached a fake last name "Akpabio" changes nothing.

The true question is this: Why are Yorubas more angry at Stella Oduah than the rest of Nigerians?

My only regret is that those people were not given thorough lashing before being dragged out of the venue, to teach others a lesson.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onlytruth: I would have taken the so called protesters seriously if they were from different parts of Nigeria, like East, North, and West.

THEY ALL CAME FROM WEST

The true question is this: Why are Yorubas more angry at Stella Oduah than the rest of Nigerians?

My only regret is that those people were not given thorough lashing before being dragged out of the venue, to teach others a lesson.

Nonsense.

Everything is alright and washable, you just have to excuse yourself away with bigotry and tribalism...

lol....
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by oilySW: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onlytruth: I would have taken the so called protesters seriously if they were from different parts of Nigeria, like East, North, and West.

THEY ALL CAME FROM WEST

Nonsense.
My brother, the answer to your question is simple. Curbing of corruption in that aviation sector is the problem the Ya.ribas' restlessness. I remember how they hassled the former power minister Prof. Barth Nnaji because of his reforms. Any country that have yorubas in sizeable number is doomed as such country will be bereft of any meaningful development. They love chaos and corruption;;;;;;remember operation wetie shocked shocked
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by logica(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onlytruth:

I am not sure, but can you confirm that Nicholas Edwards (the whistleblower and NCAA employee) is Yoruba? If indeed he is, then you have a point.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by logica(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
oily SW: Any country that have yorubas in sizeable number is doomed as such country will be bereft of any meaningful development.
That does explain why the SOUTHEAST is such a cesspit. You know I kept wondering. It didn't occur to me that the millions of Yorubas in the SOUTHEAST caused it.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by opylas(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Promhize:

Honestly your argument is stu.pid and illogical. How do you know that guy is from southeast (haven't you heard of fallacy), why can't you discuss without bringing stu.pid ethnicity into the issue.

I don't support the woman, but discuss the issue at hand not some stupid farouk lawan, the person you replied argued sensibly counter it with relevant points not some cheap references and bigotry.

You seem very naïve.
E said nothing bt d truth, u shld learn to live wt dat
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by opylas(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Seriously? U Only jst woke up to knw the dept of corruption in Nigeria?asj urself this during the rule of OBJ for 8 yrs we had no minister of petrolume,he OBJ controled the account nobody cough.
& dat justifies today's high tolerance 4 corruption?
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by GLOBALINF: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
olubunmi Eteh or what is that her name again from osun state did not die down o, infact she lost her post due to the house renovation slander!!! so what is that useless stellacious biggot still doing in as a minister what does she knowabout Aviation this creature is not even qualified to be a local govt chairperson!!! its not her fault! even her oga at the top, what does he know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONSENSE angry angry angry angry
rozayx5: if Stella was from sw.. this issue would have since died down undecided
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Bebetter: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=14pt]For all the unenlightened retards supporting this woman (pun intended), the MD of my company uses a 2012, i repeat 2012 bulletproof Land Cruiser, and everyone who knows the ins know that it was purchased for 45mill, please... explain to me how two saloon bmw bulletproof cars can be 255 million. wetin? ...that is if they where even bought at all because we've not seen the cars till today. angry

This is a clear case of misappropriation of public funds

and have you forgotten her first reaction the day the story broke? they said they where looking for who leaked the story, can you imagine! what isolence! what nonsense! what impudence! what arrogance! what bloody higgy haggar! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by dbride: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
rozayx5: if Stella was from sw.. this issue would have since died down undecided

No, the issue would die down because YOU rozayx5 naturally don't see anything wrong with CORRUPTION and would not speak up against it! Corruption does not know tribe, you "tribalised" it!
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: These people are learners!

This is Jonathan's era!
Criminals are rolled a red carpet!

Get used to this devilment while it lasts!

By far the dumbest president that the sick country has ever fallen under.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
collynzo2: They will continue to bundle them out like they were in this case. They probably thought they were in Nigeria.

You are a cretinous person!

So you think awards should be given to the hippopotamus with horrible make-up?
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by 1025: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
this one wey ppl don dey shout over award, what will happen with the awards that i have prepared for joe and his wife as the best family in the world? what will happen to the award that i have prepared for pdp as the most responsible party in the world? what will happen to my awards to tony annenih, andy uba, david mark and other federal (criminals) elites for bringing nigeria this far on development and economic(backwardness) growth.
my target is N10B ooo make nobody shout when i am ready.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
1025: this one wey ppl don dey shout over award, what will happen with the awards that i have prepared for joe and his wife as the best family in the world? what will happen to the award that i have prepared for pdp as the most responsible party in the world? what will happen to my awards to tony annenih, andy uba, david mark and other federal (criminals) elites for bringing nigeria this far on development and economic(backwardness) growth.
my target is N10B ooo make nobody shout when i am ready.

You go get award for the best awarder in the world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BIG, BIG, BIG Ghana Must Go bags go land for your sitting room from Jonathan. grin
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Ngwakwe: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Can you prove without mincing words, evoking emotions and being sentimental how Stella Oduah was involved in the price inflation from every available fact and statements from Coscharis, NCAA, FAAN, NASS House Committee on Aviation and Presidential Committee.

The problem with some people is their fixation on the minister and the post she occupies instead of apportioning blame where it's due they are all out to paint her black and tarnishing her good image using every available falsehood and propaganda.

So many things went wrong but Stella Oduah was not the central theme as the Cabal will want the masses to believe.

Bebetter: [size=14pt]For all the unenlightened retards supporting this woman (pun intended), the MD of my company uses a 2012, i repeat 2012 bulletproof Land Cruiser, and everyone who knows the ins know that it was purchased for 45mill, please... explain to me how two saloon bmw bulletproof cars can be 255 million. wetin? ...that is if they where even bought at all because we've not seen the cars till today. angry

This is a clear case of misappropriation of public funds

and have you forgotten her first reaction the day the story broke? they said they where looking for who leaked the story, can you imagine! what isolence! what nonsense! what impudence! what arrogance! what bloody higgy haggar! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by uniquetech: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2013
INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUETECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGING any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08098552448, 08064636622
E-mail: uniquetechng@yahoo.com

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by KELAS: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2013
These protesters got it all wrong.sane minds can never act that way. Shouting on top of their voices in such a gathering clearly shows they are touts and grossly unguided.Two wrongs can never make a right. There are better ways to express their disagreements.please for crying out loud let's appreciate the minister for working hard to make a nigerian emerge as president of ICAO and for the transformation in the meteorological agency in particular and the aviation industry in general.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by dayokanu(m): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Tafa Balogun and Bode George were jailed, Olubunmi Etteh lost her post we never heard of "They were victimised"

But when it comes to anyone from the East, Its always that they are victimised

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by geeez: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2013
KELAS: These protesters got it all wrong.sane minds can never act that way. Shouting on top of their voices in such a gathering clearly shows they are touts and grossly unguided.Two wrongs can never make a right. There are better ways to express their disagreements.please for crying out loud let's appreciate the minister for working hard to make a nigerian emerge as president of ICAO and for the transformation in the meteorological agency in particular and the aviation industry in general.

And what was their wrong?

This post shows that you are the tout
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can you prove without mincing words, evoking emotions and being sentimental how Stella Oduah was involved in the price inflation from every available fact and statements from Coscharis, NCAA, FAAN, NASS House Committee on Aviation and Presidential Committee.

The problem with some people is their fixation on the minister and the post she occupies instead of apportioning blame where it's due they are all out to paint her black and tarnishing her good image using every available falsehood and propaganda.

So many things went wrong but Stella Oduah was not the central theme as the Cabal will want the masses to believe.

Don't be foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can you prove without mincing words, evoking emotions and being sentimental how Stella Oduah was involved in the price inflation from every available fact and statements from Coscharis, NCAA, FAAN, NASS House Committee on Aviation and Presidential Committee.

You are a person!

What good image?

The image of the series of lies she told about the purchase when the revelation was made?

The image of the ridiculous arrangement of "assassination attack" she claimed to have experienced recently?

FUCKTARDIOUS FOOOOOOOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2013

Ngwakwe I thought you said we should have a "democratic" debate? I left you some questions that are begging for answers.

I can't believe you are here replying to others who wrote after me. That's unfair and undemocratic. Please let's go back to our "democratic" debate.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by bestman09(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by DollarmanAluta: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Akshow: My problem with the south easterner is that when the media is hot against them, it is witch hunting not minding whether they are guilty or not. But when the table is turned around it is ok. I call that hypocrisy. Was Farouk's scandal not overflogged and trashed by the media? Did u see hausa e warlords on forums shouting and whining foul play? When Tafa and Bode where dealt with by the media for the thief they were, did u hear of yoruba's staging campaign and protesting foul play cos they are "our sons"? Ok.....if those examples are too far, didn't Punch newspaper rightly reported the pathetic state of affairs in Lag state public schools last week? This is a paper adjudged to be 'yoruba' paper when it does not favour southeasterners but they are quick to post the link of the very paper they describe as wack just to rubbish lag state govt. What m saying here is ur people need to stop playing the victim and "witch hunting" card. They need to stop their hypocrisy and senseless support of mediocrity cos of tribal and ethnic affiliation. Shallom

You just hit the nail on the head... South Easterners are possessed with an unsrupulious characters that keeps limiting their prowls. They will die as back benchers and keep watching the polical scenes from the background. No be curse ooo, but their ways are never pure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2013
@Ngwakwe, I think you should answer the questions asked by Rudedough for anyone to take you serious here....and don't forget to explain why 4 Americans should faint in our "upgraded" Airport if the Minister is doing a good job.

Directly or indirectly, the Minister is culpable.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2013
KELAS: These protesters got it all wrong.sane minds can never act that way. Shouting on top of their voices in such a gathering clearly shows they are touts and grossly unguided.Two wrongs can never make a right. There are better ways to express their disagreements.please for crying out loud let's appreciate the minister for working hard to make a nigerian emerge as president of ICAO and for the transformation in the meteorological agency in particular and the aviation industry in general.

You are a person!

A cretinous product of a failed education system with a brain made of cement and the of the size of a pea.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by THUNDER4real(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What good image?

The image of the series of lies she told about the purchase when the revelation was made?

The image of the ridiculous arrangement of "assassination attack" she claimed to have experienced recently?

FUCKTARDIOUS FOOOOOOOOL!
your insult and arguement are always person, I can see you running naked in the market place looking for Bleep, MAN ASHAWO, BAD WOMANIZER OR SORRY I FORGOT YOU ARE THE GAY TYPE ASS HOLE.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: your insult and arguement are always person, I can see you running naked in the market place looking for Bleep, MAN ASHAWO, BAD WOMANIZER OR SORRY I FORGOT YOU ARE THE GAY TYPE ASS HOLE.

You are a person!

If you attended a school that has not damaged your life irreversibly, you will know how to spell "argument". grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by THUNDER4real(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If you attended a school that has not damaged your life irreversibly, you will know how to spell "argument". grin grin grin grin grin grin
spelling OTONDO, its people like you that i call I TOO KNOW, do you know your position afer exams in school, LAST, ADODO MUMU
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: spelling OTONDO, its people like you that i call I TOO KNOW, do you know your position afer exams in school, LAST, ADODO MUMU

person, is that how you consoled yourself when you failed your SSCE? You said "Dem WAEC people think say dem too know". grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military / Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract / Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.