Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London (22526 Views)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Protesters Disrupt Award Of Honour To Aviationminister Stella Oduah In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: its you that got F9 all through, stupid idiot with a BOX BRAIN, FAILLLLLLUUUURRRRRREEEE TO YOURSELF, PARENTS AND THE SOCIETY AS A WHOLE

person, did you say "Dem WAEC people think say dem too know" when dey dash you F9 yafun yafun? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by THUNDER4real(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

person, did you say "Dem WAEC people think say dem too know" when dey dash you F9 yafun yafun? grin grin grin grin grin
EDUCATIONAL FAILURE, Why don't you type in simple english BLOCK BRAIN
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: EDUCATIONAL FAILURE, Why don't you type in simple english BLOCK BRAIN

person, here is your place of pummeling and shame:

https://www.nairaland.com/1518957/what-does-marriage-mean/2#19713278

I will batter you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin

By the time I finish with you, you will wear a suicide vest and blow up your Okrika school. grin
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: Hey GOAT, its you that will wear suicide vest, shame shame shame shaaammmmeee on your block brain, simple english you can't understand, stupid dullard

person, I don't understand Okrika graduate "ingrish" o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am a "I too know" graduate. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Ngwakwe: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
For the benefit of the uninformed in this board. Let's understand the status of NCAA as an institution of the government. NCAA is an autonomous agency whose DG is appointed by the President and confirmed/ ratified by the NASS. The NCAA expenditures are financed from both the budget and its internally generated revenue (IGR).

The NCAA reports directly to the President while the Minister for Aviation acts as a link between NCAA and the Presidency.

The DG of NCAA is directly responsible for its budget and day to day activities of the Agency.

There are many agencies under the Aviation Ministry hence the Minister is just a coordinator performing the oversight duty to check the excesses of the DGs under her ministry.

The Minister doesn't go to work at NCAA Cooperate Office.

Then to your questions

rudedough:

I'm not a political person so i can't really engage you in a political debate. Maybe someone on NL can help me engage you in politics but just answer the following questions.

* How does 50+ SUVs and "2 bullet proof cars" benefit the aviation industry?

* If Stella's life was being threatened as she claimed at first, why is she telling us now that the "bullet proof cars" are for transporting foreign dignitaries?

She has authoritatively denied the spokesman hence let's leave commenting on a withdrawn statement anymore

* How many foreign dignitaries come into Nigeria in a year?

All Business Executives and 194 Ambassadors of friendly Nations are foreign dignitaries and let's not forget UN building was bombed by Boko Haram and many lost their lives there in Abuja hence the need for their protection from the Airport to their Embassies

* When has it become the job of the Aviation Ministry to transport foreign dignitaries? What happened to the Ministry of Interior?

* How can 2 bullet proof cars cost 250M? how much is a "Bullet proof aircraft"?

* The documents submitted to the house of assemble did not include the purchase of "bullet proof cars", why did she go contrary to the approve purchase?

I wouldn't want to digress but want us to concentrate on Stella's alleged crimes.

It should be noted that the President's four man committee categorically stated in their report that Stella Oduah was not the initiator of these transactions but the sacked DG of NCAA but was consummated under Nkemakolam

* Why would Stella sign and approve a purchase that is over her administrative limit?

That's her bad yet not corruption rather Administrative error on her part

* The budget for car purchase was 200M+ but she spent in total 600M+, what was her motive?

Ask NCAA DG and Coscharis to clarify. Stella Oduah only has oversight function and doesn't perform administrative duties due to autonomous nature of NCAA

* When has "Do the needful" which literally means "Do what's necessary" become "I did not approve"?

No comment. It's improper to assign motive and imply what the DG understood by that

* Why did she lie that the cars was purchased on a lease agreement while the bank in their statement said it was purchased on loan?

What do you know about lease agreement? She was 100% right it was on lease agreement and only N51 million has been paid so far

* The BMW cars presented to the senate has a different VIN number from the documents presented by Coscharis Motors, where are the actual BMW cars bought?

Refer the question to the Store / Assets Manager who received and consequently signed the proforma and delivery note

I believe we're civilized people and everyone deserve a fair hearing, so i'm hoping to get a detailed answer to my questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by THUNDER4real(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

person, I don't understand Okrika graduate "ingrish" o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am a "I too know" graduate. grin grin grin grin grin grin
SHAME UPON YOU, that your school is so poor that you can't understand the "ingrish" they taught you there. ITK ASHAWO BUNKER. pyretic individual like you.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: SHAME UPON YOU, that your school is so poor that you can't understand the "ingrish" they taught you there. ITK ASHAWO BUNKER. pyretic individual like you.

person! LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you check the meaning of the word you used before using it? grin grin grin grin grin

Pyretic?

person! grin You just wanted to use big word for nothing? grin
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by DerideGull(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cubeet: let's forget about her tribe or ethnic group. The fact is that she was linked with corruption.ASUU is on strike while a single person is acquiring two bullet proof cars whether as gift or grant, i dont knw for them. Nigerians are in the street begging and suffering.Her regime as minister of Aviation, is the worse ever. Our airspace is no longer safe. I know she is not the only corrupt leader in office, but she should be use as a scapegoat. Let begin to fight against corruption and forget whether she is frm sw, ss, or se.

You should spend sometimes in the library just to understand the connotations of the word-“Corruption”. I had suggested that ASUU should go to hell and no counterfeit money should be advanced to them because of products such as you. Please desist from making a fool out of your silly safe. Do you, at all, know the meaning of “airspace” talk less of being unsafe? Is there any bombing of Nigerian cities through the air by neighboring countries? Is there any midair collusion in Nigeria?

I have resolutely stated that Stella Oduah infringed no forms of corruption with the purchase of two armored BMW cars by NCAA for ministry of aviation.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by THUNDER4real(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sagamite:

person! LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you check the meaning of the word you used before using it? grin grin grin grin grin

Pyretic?

person! grin You just wanted to use big word for nothing? grin
its what you are pyretic head. its you and your whole family that are person, mad man.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
THUNDER4real: its what you are pyretic head. its you and your whole family that are person, mad man.

Bottom of the pile person. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1518957/what-does-marriage-mean/3#19917239
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by DerideGull(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
2map: I just had to smh after reading these posts^^. Why should ethnicism be brought into this, I fear for our future!

neptu2, tribally biased bent was the hallmark of the accusation of corruption leveled against Stella Oduah in the wake of the purchase of armored cars by NCAA for ministry of aviation. It is safe to say that most Nigerians do not understand the connotations of the word-corruption.
Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: For the benefit of the uninformed in this board. Let's understand the status of NCAA as an institution of the government. NCAA is an autonomous agency whose DG is appointed by the President and confirmed/ ratified by the NASS. The NCAA expenditures are financed from both the budget and its internally generated revenue (IGR).

The NCAA reports directly to the President while the Minister for Aviation acts as a link between NCAA and the Presidency.

The DG of NCAA is directly responsible for its budget and day to day activities of the Agency.

There are many agencies under the Aviation Ministry hence the Minister is just a coordinator performing the oversight duty to check the excesses of the DGs under her ministry.

The Minister doesn't go to work at NCAA Cooperate Office.

Then to your questions

I read your selected response to my questions since 2 days ago. Honestly, I'm still in shock.

I wonder what the prospect of Nigeria will be in the future with people like you still walking the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Testifies In Church For God's Protection And Victory At The Polls / Abba Kyari Faces Dismissal By Police, Trial By NDLEA / Supreme Court: We’ll Pay ₦60 Million Fine Soon - Olanipekun, Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.