Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank (3438 Views)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2013
My Rendezvous with a young lady at the bank yesterday.

Alright, this happen today @ access bank in Lagos island. I was on the queue waiting for my turn to pay in.

A lady was in front of me, fair, average height and good looking. Due to the long standing and only one cashier collecting money from us, I guess the girl was a little bit tired of standing. '

'Then she said to me please keep my space for me, I will be back soon'.

My reply to her goes does;

Me: Sorry I can't keep a space here when matter had already occupy space. She grin a little.

Lady: Ok I know but you can still squeeze a little bit for matter not to occupy all the space.

Me: Ok I will do that, but it means I'm changing the law of matter, which anybody has yet to do since the last modification of law. She grin again.

Lady: Yes, so it can start with you and with the first black man.

Me: Thank you.

Then she left for awhile, after 10 minute she came back with a bottle of water. Then ask me about the space which I told her to come in.

Our conversations again;

Me: Did you know that a reaction had just occurred here.

Lady: How?

Me: You know matter can neither be created nor destroy, but can be altered during the cause of reaction. So a reaction has been altered here which is you.

Lady: Busted in to laugther, this time around from grin to LOL, calling the attentions of others.

A guy was behind me looking at us, he kept quiet but also SMH(shaking his head).

I don't even give a fvck, to him I was a little bit tomfoolery, which I accepted as part of a flirtous game. Thirty minute later the girl was through with her payment and left. It was my turn to pay in which I did not knowing am still gonna meet this girl outside the bank.

On getting outside, the girl was standing waiting for me.

Our conversation again;

Lady: You're funny!

Me: If you said so.

Lady: What's your name

Me: Johnwizzy

Lady: What?

Me: Johnwizzy again

Lady: Nickname or real name

Me: both

Lady: Which side you heading to?

Me: So so so side.

Lady: Hope you don't mind if I take you on a ride.

Me: Within me(I don't even give a damn) I reject it politely. Sorry am going to the next street over there to check on someone.

Lady: Ok lemme have your number! This aje butter girls knows how to command people sha.

Me: Ok 08188******

Lady: ok I will call you sha, but wait, I wanna invite you to my sisters birthday on December 1st. Hope you'll honour my invitation.

Me: Breath deeply 'Uggghhhh!! I won't be able to come reason being; I wanted to attend the "Elite Corporate" organise by MTN and Pepsi on the 1st of December and I can't wait seeing my old school Musician live, the likes of Billy Ocean and Kool N Gang etc.

Lady: Whaoo!!! Ok what time? so we can go together.

Me: 5pm but I will be there before 5

Lady: Its alright by me, I will be with my sister from 12pm-4pm then come back in the night for her night party

Me: Ok, but I don't know when the event will close and more also I don't know when my favourite musician will be on the stage.

Lady: Ok I will call you sha...Bye!!!!!!

Me: Bye!!!! And we parted.

Now since yesterday, the girl has been disturbing me on whatsapp with different chat, text, saying I shouldn't disappoint her. But to me, not that I really wanted to flirt with her when I indulge her in a funny conversion at the bank, but just to while-away time and to reduce the stress while standing in the bank.

Now what I'm thinking is maybe she lied to me that her sister is having her birthday or she wanted us to hang-out or she has another plan in her mind.

Just don't know.........Sorry the story may look dull to you readers but it happen to me yesterday sha and I want your opinion on how to deal with her.

Thankzzzz

1 Like

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by 1stola: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2013
abeg send me her number

1 Like

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Annie2gud(f): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Pay-niece@work.

1 Like

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by nikegbade(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
U've started what u can't finish..#GOBE#
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by gamerod: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
and you remembered all these conversation off head without recording it? Lier like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
1st ola: abeg send me her number

Ok.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
game_rod: and you remembered all these conversation off head without recording it? Lier like you.

Yesterday till today, if I can't remember then I need to format and reboot my memory house.

Which I think you have a low RAM yourself

#no offence pls.

1 Like

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Pay-niece@work.

How my sister?
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Dizzella(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Plz mak sure u finish wat u startd,,,,,unlex u wnt tel us dat u re a formee?
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dizzella: Plz mak sure u finish wat u startd,,,,,unlex u wnt tel us dat u re a formee?

My sister na true ooo.

I will keep you updated sha on how it goes.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Teamsuxx(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hmmmm mmmmm mmmmm. I wish. grin
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Teamsuxx: Hmmmm mmmmm mmmmm. I wish. grin

Say what's on ya mind.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by holuphisayor(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nice write up bro,
Buh if i were in your shoes, i already know what to do. grin grin grin
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
holuphisayor: Nice write up bro,
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
holuphisayor: Nice write up bro,

What u gonna do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin

COUGH! COUGH!! COUGH!!!

Throat clear.

In this case thier 2tin invovle.

1)Is either u're Tall&handsome. If u're tall guess what.. She knw dat u hv longtin. Girls like Longanoconda So She Might want Ur longtin. SMH

2)CHRISTMAS IS near,IF xmas is near naxo 9ja gals dey do. So dat u go catar 4 her xmas need..They can even gv u free apako.

#MY MAN DN'T DULL FVCK THE PUSSHE AS E DEY HOT
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by fhranchez(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
too much sugar 4 d akamu
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
LONGFELLOW02: grin grin grin

COUGH! COUGH!! COUGH!!!

Throat clear.

In this case thier 2tin invovle.

1)Is either u're Tall&handsome. If u're tall guess what.. She knw dat u hv longtin. Girls like Longanoconda So She Might want Ur longtin. SMH

2)CHRISTMAS IS near,IF xmas is near naxo 9ja gals dey do. So dat u go catar 4 her xmas need..They can even gv u free apako.

#MY MAN DN'T DULL FVCK THE PUSSHE AS E DEY HOT

Hahaha baba Long am just average n handsome.....ok thnx anyway but I will hv to shine my eye
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Fayrouzz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
My ogah them!! Una take small break frm punting?? E nice oo.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyandroid: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fayrouzz: My ogah them!! Una take small break frm punting?? E nice oo.

Where u take hear am "LOL cheesy cheesy grin "
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
guyandroid:

Where u take hear am "LOL cheesy cheesy grin "
I'm waiting for the summary of the outing. Dont waste time pls
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by sucobaba(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice pick up lines...could be a real piss if the beau no go school at all but fine for face lol.
From season 7(you code) to here....what a rush...what a cool distraction from 1x2 things lol
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
sucobaba: Nice pick up lines...could be a real piss if the beau no go school at all but fine for face lol.
From season 7(you code) to here....what a rush...what a cool distraction from 1x2 things lol

LOL grin grin. Don't let em here ooo.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by gunners160(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
So nw wat do u want us 2 do?2 hail u or tel u yes u r d man?.k oya clap 4 ur slf weldone try again anoda day .bt if u kari mami water na u sabi
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
gunners160: So nw wat do u want us 2 do?2 hail u or tel u yes u r d man?.k oya clap 4 ur slf weldone try again anoda day .bt if u kari mami water na u sabi

@the bolded....what's the meaning?

And for your info, we gonna hang-out soon, so I will let you knw how it goes
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
guy ANDROID:

@the bolded....what's the meaning?

And for your info, we gonna hang-out soon, so I will let you knw how it goes
well let us know hwfa.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
K

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Exponental(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mr matter, I tot matter is anything dat has weight n occupy space. U dey fear to occupy space?
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Exponental: Mr matter, I tot matter is anything dat has weight n occupy space. U dey fear to occupy space?

Hahahahahaha grin grin lwkmd

Na fear catch me ooo.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Osahon7: K

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Osahon7: K
You're right its lie cuz you're d guy @my bak that day

#IDT.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Dollarjunkie: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bia guy, its been 3days now, complete this abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Blood Covenants Really Work? / My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious) / When A Girl Bites Her Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.