Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (41131 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 1:57am On Mar 22, 2016
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense..
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

#OlodoOshi

277 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Hahahahahaha...tarty tausan is ain't bad, she juz spelled it according to how she pronounced it boo... grin grin grin

If I we're u I will juz smile at her ( don't laugh out loud) & tell.her she wrote it right tongue

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:05am On Mar 22, 2016
nice one. Reminds me of BASKETMOUUTH AND BOVI "what what I do? is it going my way" cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3519453_images33_jpeg02037e3c65a7752b9c15600432bf69a5

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by xreal: 2:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Education has got nothing to do with wealth.

Academics na just packaging. The said lady could be controlling millions.
Me, I don learn for this life so far.

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by JohnQueen(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2016
I don laugh tire. Like Kashybaby said you shudda just smiled and told her she was right...let her go face the cashier!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 2:34am On Mar 22, 2016
hahahahahaha no be small thing o,but op you re a liar,u do not snatch any biro from her,of cus u were even happy that she spoke to u,i ws dere,i saw u smilin like a damage pvssy

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 2:38am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:
Education has got nothing to do with wealth.

Academics na just packaging. The said lady could be controlling millions.
Me, I don learn for this life so far.

Yes I agree with you, but it can't be this terrible.. for you to know the right cloth combination nd makeup formular, simple arithmetic shouldn't be a problem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 2:41am On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahahahahaha...tarty tausan is ain't bad, she juz spelled it according to how she pronounced it boo... grin grin grin

If I we're u I will juz smile at her ( don't laugh out loud) & tell.her she wrote it right tongue

Hehehehe... dt'l b gross wickedness... can't just imagine d look that will be on the cashiers face.. he'l be like 'r u for real!"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 2:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
hahahahahaha no be small thing o,but op you re a liar,u do not snatch any biro from her,of cus u were even happy that she spoke to u,i ws dere,i saw u smilin like a damage pvssy

Lol.. you winsh must be firstclass for you to b there with me... r u from edo? #tearrace

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 2:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Sure my snake hunter @lalasticala will be out there in the jungle looking for snake to put for fp, cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by R0ckefeller: 2:54am On Mar 22, 2016
next time you should not be arrogant you could have helped her because helping her dont take sh!t from you, i dont know how you g ed up but she could have be of help to you in one way or the other.

25 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:

Hahahahahahaah! I can't imagine how damaged pvssy looks like! grin grin grin now I'm so intrigued to see how's the op smile tongue
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Mrjo(m): 3:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Imagine tarti, imagine tausan, imagine damage p***y don't force me to say end time thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by alexory23(m): 3:42am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Yes I agree with you, but it can't be this terrible.. for you to know the right cloth combination nd makeup formular, simple arithmetic shouldn't be a problem
No sometimes yu forget spelling,or the arrangement of a particular word,probably when yu got alot in mind.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by NiRfreak(m): 4:34am On Mar 22, 2016
You don't have to judge her. It is possible you might have ended like her if you grew up in her circumstances

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ruq: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2016
R0ckefeller:
next time you should not be arrogant you could have helped her because helping her dont take sh!t from you, i dont know how you g ed up but she could have be of help to you in one way or the other.

You failed for taking it serious.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by R0ckefeller: 5:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Ruq:

You failed for taking it serious.
the fu*k u mean by me takin it serious.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2016
the term "beauty and brain" is more of an oxymoron dis days

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahahaah! I can't imagine how damaged pvssy looks like! grin grin grin now I'm so intrigued to see how's the op smile tongue
hahahahahaha you even funny more more dan bovi
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Lol.. you winsh must be firstclass for you to b there with me... r u from edo? #tearrace
i am ur fucking shadow,i follow u wereva u go

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2016
And u thought u did d right tin by not helping her..smh..nobody knows it all/know wat tomorrow holds.

I smell lies tho, buh contunu

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Lord knws i"d sleep with her Dat night cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by firstking01(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2016
And asif if you had humbly helped her out it woulda stopped you from becoming whatever you are aspiring in lifeundecided....i 've done that before, no biggie.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by nepapole(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2016
English is just a language like many others...its onli here in Nigeria pipl look for grammatical errors...u knowing English well doesn't mean u will b more successful than pipl like her who dey gbagaun errtime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by pbs4real(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Hilariousgrin Buh op u dull ursef ooh.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol I am lucky I did not read this in public cus I have been laughing since I read it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by SporaD8: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Damn it! @op, your writeup was just like a typical passage from a bestseller Novel! You try.
But that ladies no try at all at all.
I sure say na her type dey speak English more than the queen of England but to write na wahala.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
i am ur fucking shadow,i follow u wereva u go

So you voluntarily decided to be my bodyguard?? Ur reward is not on this earth

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2016
pbs4real:
Hilariousgrin Buh op u dull ursef ooh.

Hehehe, if I dull, u r still my mentor na

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Lord knws i"d sleep with her Dat night cheesy

Chai!!
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
pretydiva:
And u thought u did d right tin by not helping her..smh..nobody knows it all/know wat tomorrow holds.

I smell lies tho, buh contunu

Guess u have a big nose.. d lord is ur muscle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.