Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... (1565 Views)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by immortalvoices(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
I saw this update on facebook from a female friend on facebook asking "if VIRGINITY is a woman's pride, then what is a MAN's pride?

Please help a sister.......

(Personally I think money because a man still need that to keep his life relationship and other stuff going)

Over to you people what do you say?
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tell that sister its the D angry
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by borntobegr8t(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
This OP is allergic to sensible posts undecided
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by immortalvoices(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Strauskhan1: Tell that sister its the D angry

Well that mind sound too rude to her hearing u mean?
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by immortalvoices(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: This OP is allergic to sensible posts undecided

She could be your sister oh I 4got your girlfrnd

...Sucker!!!!
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
immortalvoices:

Well sounding rude to here u mean?
Now, xplain wtf that is angry
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
I don't know what the pride is in virginity? While it is gud to be a virgin girl, "a fact which is disputable", it isn't a proof of a womans worth or even quality, people are so obsessed with virgins they'd marry a lady just on the basis of her virginity, irrespective of her character or brains, I am personally not interested in virgins, I aint even one, I'd pick a smart, well mannered disvirgined woman over an illmannered, uncouth virgin anytime... I aint ready to marry yet but when I am, virginity won't be a virtue to look out for, if I get a well mannered intelligent virgin in the process, then glory be to God but I need to disvirgin her to be assured she was actually a virgin, don't. I?
Cos I sure as hell won't go for the " I am a virgin, let's wait till we get married, excuse".... I won't run the risk of confirming my doubt when she is already my wife....
u know some women lie

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by borntobegr8t(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
immortalvoices:

She could be your sister oh I 4got your girlfrnd

...Sucker!!!!
Fryin pan boy grin

Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by immortalvoices(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Strauskhan1: Now, xplain wtf that is angry

Sorry boss...modified

I mean sounding too rude to her hearing
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by jmoore(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
old topic https://www.nairaland.com/1317625/virginity-pride-lady-guys

Mods, now you can close this thread
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Gabreal1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy: I don't know what the pride is in virginity? While it is gud to be a virgin girl, "a fact which is disputable", it isn't a proof of a womans worth or even quality, people are so obsessed with virgins they'd marry a lady just on the basis of her virginity, irrespective of her character or brains, I am personally not interested in virgins, I aint even one, I'd pick a smart, well mannered disvirgined woman over an illmannered, uncouth virgin anytime... I aint ready to marry yet but when I am, virginity won't be a virtue to look out for, if I get a well mannered intelligent virgin in the process, then glory be to God but I need to disvirgin her to be assured she was actually a virgin, don't. I?
Cos I sure as hell won't go for the " I am a virgin, let's wait till we get married, excuse".... I won't run the risk of confirming my doubt when she is already my wife....
u know some women lie

Allergic to lengthy comments.
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by onyekachee(f): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Strauskhan1: Now, xplain wtf that is angry
grin cheesy
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by princesa(f): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy:
I don't know what the pride is in virginity? While it is gud to be a virgin girl, "a fact which is disputable", it isn't a proof of a womans worth or even quality, people are so obsessed with virgins they'd marry a lady just on the basis of her virginity, irrespective of her character or brains, I am personally not interested in virgins, I aint even one, I'd pick a smart, well mannered disvirgined woman over an illmannered, uncouth virgin anytime... I aint ready to marry yet but when I am, virginity won't be a virtue to look out for, if I get a well mannered intelligent virgin in the process, then glory be to God but I need to disvirgin her to be assured she was actually a virgin, don't. I?

u know some women lie

that's plain wicked sir.
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by hotmolo(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2013
grin the size of his john thomas
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by immortalvoices(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2013
hotmolo: grin the size of his john thomas

Wrong sir

U see we keep getting this wrong!
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: I don't know what the pride is in virginity? While it is gud to be a virgin girl, "a fact which is disputable", it isn't a proof of a womans worth or even quality, people are so obsessed with virgins they'd marry a lady just on the basis of her virginity, irrespective of her character or brains, I am personally not interested in virgins, I aint even one, I'd pick a smart, well mannered disvirgined woman over an illmannered, uncouth virgin anytime... I aint ready to marry yet but when I am, virginity won't be a virtue to look out for, if I get a well mannered intelligent virgin in the process, then glory be to God but I need to disvirgin her to be assured she was actually a virgin, don't. I?
u know some women lie

This is intellectual plagiarism, bro! You just photocopied my thoughts. So on point.
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2013
princesa:

that's plain wicked sir.
Pray, tell Ma'am, how is that "plain wicked"?
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by princesa(f): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
Pray, tell Ma'am, how is that "plain wicked"?
how can he break the egg she has just to prove it wasn't broken in the first place, then what is her essence for holding so tenaciously to the egg, if some doubting Thomas is still gonna get it broken for reasons she wouldn't want?

Then where is the encouragement others need to keep theirs uncracked?

Then why would you guys still say there are no virgins around, when this particular act is the reason for the dearth?

Reasoning of some males just beats me to the marrow!

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
princesa:
how can he break the egg she has just to prove it wasn't broken in the first place, then what is her essence for holding so tenaciously to the egg, if some doubting Thomas is still gonna get it broken for reasons she wouldn't want?

Then where is the encouragement others need to keep theirs uncracked?

Then why would you guys still say there are no virgins around, when this particular act is the reason for the dearth?

Reasoning of some males just beats me to the marrow!
Plausible points but you can't blame the guys. An Igbo adage has it that since the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunter has learnt to shoot without aiming!! Nowadays, most women tout the "I'm a virgin.... " even those their holes are spacious enough to host the 2014 World cup.

1 Like

Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by princesa(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
Plausible points but you can't blame the guys. An Igbo adage has it that since the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunter has learnt to shoot without aiming!! Nowadays, most women tout the "I'm a virgin.... " even those their holes are spacious enough to host the 2014 World cup.

choi! i yaff die grin grin

anyways, i still don't believe that the woman race has lost all hopesmiley
Re: If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... by immortalvoices(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
princesa:

anyways, i still don't believe that the woman race has lost all hopesmiley

Same goes for the guys too btw nice one @princesa

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For The Kissing Folks / Do Short Guys Stand A Chance ? / Reason This 11 Year Old Got Married Will Break Your Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.