Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan (31741 Views)

FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / FG Holds Crucial Talks With ASUU Today -releases N100bn To Suswam-led Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
lipsyliscious: u're just an olodo! Mumu of life! I'll nt even try to clarify weda I'm a runs girl or not! because dat will add to much meaning to d life of a he goat lyk u! As if ur ranting on dis thread will change d mind of government! U started out by insulting me n u shall get double. Oloribruku! If I were doing runs I probably would hv achieved more Dan u hv in ur entire life dat u spend on nairaland spewing trash. It's only a non victim dat will blab lyk dis! As for ur information skul is hard bt dose stupid lecturers make it harder n dat money, I just dey laff even if Government gives dem, 60% dats if nt 80% go enter voicemail! Kill urself! ASUU suspend, 6yrs in skul is enuf for me because I wan become doc, I don't want it to turn to 8!
soo we should rather not ask for the money huh? You're suppose to be protesting I hope you know...do you know you're half baked as a doctor? Check this out==>why do we fly people abroad for treatments? Why do President and those in his cabinents including his wife prefare to go abroad? Thats cos its either the doctors are not capable or there're poor facilities...oh I hope you can see clearly what my point is? Imagine a Nigerian university not in top 1000 in the world...thats a shame! Now back to the money issue...those funds will be used judiciously when the Govt and students are ready to owe them accountable! Empower EFCC & ICPC to nab then...you see its even the Govt thats corrupt! If you say you dont want a change I bet your children will be a worst half baked than you are in future.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
HARDDON: it is ASUU that is not playing ping pong with FG!

if they werent gono call off, why collect and share the Earned Allowance? use that one hold conscience finish then returned with another tale!

and why is FG silent about their 4 months salaries?

in it all, both parties are not trust worthy
which allowance? Lol who paid them? Hahahahaha
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds:
Yeah! The same commitment they showed in 2009 when the actually signed the MOU and implemeted it right..??
Look at your self..you little piece of sh*t...

Look whoss arsse whistling! 1st,get ur hands off scratching ur damm bloody talkin arsse..2009 is only some yrs back n MOUs signed by govt r implemented gradually cos they amount to huge budgeted sums..besides, u bloody cannot b compelling d pres to go on his knees n write n sign for every tom dicck n harry over every issue..he has said n shown enough commitment n he well knows hes not gonna back tract..that shud be enuf 4 d overstretched strike 2 b called off n we all see...is that so much for ur sponge brains to compehend? U must know how shiit smells n taste cos uve been busy trailin everybody's arsse like u wanna kiss or in need of some arsse autograph! common now...
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rexxie:
Look whoss arsse whistling! 1st,get ur hands off scratching ur damm bloody talkin arsse..2009 is only some yrs back n MOUs signed by govt r implemented gradually cos they amount to huge budgeted sums..besides, u bloody cannot b compelling d pres to go on his knees n write n sign for every tom dicck n harry over every issue..he has said n shown enough commitment n he well knows hes not gonna back tract..that shud be enuf 4 d overstretched strike 2 b called off n we all see...is that so much for ur sponge brains to compehend? U must know how shiit smells n taste cos uve been busy trailin everybody's arsse like u wanna kiss or in need of some arsse autograph! common now...
Soo sorry sir! It does not work that way! Its money for hand back for ground! Show commitment by putting it to paper to ensure noone coming back latter that the agreement is not implementable! There wont be any need to force FG to do the needful if it has not been neglecting education.Thrice beaten already,the paper work is meant to seal the deal...a posterity measure... not to make anyone angry! Mr. President should not see everything as political,rather a problem needing his intelligent attention.I dont hate GEJ,I pray for him to succeed but I'll cut to the chase and say Mr. President sign if you mean business! Stop cursing ok?
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Rexxie:
Look whoss arsse whistling! 1st,get ur hands off scratching ur damm bloody talkin arsse..2009 is only some yrs back n MOUs signed by govt r implemented gradually cos they amount to huge budgeted sums..besides, u bloody cannot b compelling d pres to go on his knees n write n sign for every tom dicck n harry over every issue..he has said n shown enough commitment n he well knows hes not gonna back tract..that shud be enuf 4 d overstretched strike 2 b called off n we all see...is that so much for ur sponge brains to compehend?[size=16pt](//last I checked my Dictionary, the correct spellin' was COMPREHEND...what he!! hole did you school in boy)[/size] U must know how shiit smells n taste cos uve been busy trailin everybody's arsse like u wanna kiss or in need of some arsse autograph! common now...
Keep F00lin' your lethargic self.. I just cant fathom how you ended up tis' dumb...
Funny how you keep spittin' that word "Commitment".. I'm damn sure you have no idea what it means.. Cuz if you do, you'd know the same govt gave ASUP their word and went back on it... Now that you know, you can go hang yourself you meddling tw@t....

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Swiftboy: Soo sorry sir! It does not work that way! Its money for hand back for ground! Show commitment by putting it to paper to ensure noone coming back latter that the agreement is not implementable! There wont be any need to force FG to do the needful if it has not been neglecting education.Thrice beaten already,the paper work is meant to seal the deal...a posterity measure... not to make anyone angry! Mr. President should not see everything as political,rather a problem needing his intelligent attention.I dont hate GEJ,I pray for him to succeed.. Stop cursing ok?
..n da pres is not gonna put his head on da damm floor for those ASUU moles to step,u do not tell d pres to write a statement n sign what he has committed himself n high office 2 do just 2 show his commitment,his words aint for da circus show.u guys press d pres hard on d bad spotlite as u can,he is sure gono suceed. know what sir,get ur damm arsse off my trail n Keep ur bloody advice to urself...
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2013
lipsyliscious: u're just an olodo! Mumu of life! I'll nt even try to clarify weda I'm a runs girl or not! because dat will add to much meaning to d life of a he goat lyk u! As if ur ranting on dis thread will change d mind of government! U started out by insulting me n u shall get double. Oloribruku! if I were doing runs I probably would hv achieved more Dan u hv in ur entire life dat u spend on nairaland spewing trash]. It's only a non victim dat will blab lyk dis! As for ur information skul is hard bt dose stupid lecturers make it harder n dat money, I just dey laff even if Government gives dem, 60% dats if nt 80% go enter voicemail! Kill urself! ASUU suspend, 6yrs in skul is enuf for me because I wan become doc, I don't want it to turn to 8!

You created a thread just to ask how you can remove dark spots?
That is typical of an olosho. You are a bloody liar...you are studying Yoruba education or 'herbal medicine' just take a look at what u wrote.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2013
ladepete:

You created a thread just to ask how you can remove dark spots?
That is typical of an olosho. You are a bloody liar...you are studying Yoruba education or 'herbal medicine' just take a look at what u wrote.

Some deep research man.... Checked her profile too and saw the sh*t.. I was like WTF..??

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

1) Your anger isn't going to solve any problem!

2) No be today dem don dey threaten ASUU! The military did worse! Nyesom wike has no moral grounds since his children are all schooling at Ghana.

3) Like they did in 2009! You expect to be dishing out April fool jokes all round the year! Once beaten, twice shy!

4) Sorry, but it took you 4 months + to realize you had to act: then you expect them to reach a resolution within 24 hours?

4) They don't want verbal promises again! Bring together the stakeholders to sign the agreement! Simple!

5) Yea, one of your governors used their former president as a speed break! You're yet to send your condolence!

6) Courtesy of your sluggishness and slothful approach to the matter.

7) If you like, put the army, police, airforce, customs and navy on campuses, no agreement, no lectures!

Case closed!

Excellent responses. Thread closed.

More peeps are beginning to see that Jonathan

isn't sincere.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by AmbFitsaint(m): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2013
Johnsinia:
tell the lecturer that if he fails to show up his ugly face on or b4 Dec 4th, he will be fired and thrown out of the university community. Tell him that e go do am like india movie.

As much as I don't advocate dis strike action. Firing lecturers won't mitigate d pathetic state of our universities.

Not even in a country dat we have paucity nd dearth of qualified lecturers. It will rather encumber the snag @ hand if dey re fired.
Legions of unemployed graduates out there are inexperienced so dey re square pegs in round holes as far as lecturing job is concerned. Dis will rather aggravate d already decay nd rut in d quality of graduates produced year in nd out.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by hopilo: 1:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Shyna112: Tell the president to yield to ASUU Demands
Give them 200 billion naira abi? U better wake up
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 2:17am On Dec 02, 2013
hopilo:
Give them 200 billion naira abi? U better wake up
yes give universities 200 billion naira!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by kennypashie(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2013
why mr president himself dont want 2 fulfil d agreement dey made since 4 years ago,at least he was d vice president by den wen d agreement was signed btw ASUU nd FG.pls let stop beating about d bush.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Demdem:

Excellent responses. Thread closed.

More peeps are beginning to see that Jonathan

isn't sincere.
Talk'bout da NLs resident demented,deranged psycho..n he packs'em Igbos hunk heels alot on here...call da president whatever u call ur poor oldman,who cares? aint cutting no damm ice n yall so gonna enjoy d taste of ur shiit when da time comes..
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by PreshyG(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2013
4th of Dec.is around the coner! Just waiting to see...
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by tintin008(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2013
“Our children have been at home for over five months.”......some1 should ask president jona and his honourable commitee of commitees........we all know their children are not schooling in this country...........so which/whose children are they talking about o......#shior
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by TOKUGAWA(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Fellow Nigerian students, dont waste your time in this country called Nigeria.Firstly, there is no hope for you and secondly your leaders don't care about you. FG isn't ready to pay ASUU,cos Nigeria is broke.Yet all you read daily on newspapers is billions getting missing. Touts are just too many in this government. No focus, no purpose, no national goal, what a wicked and useless leaders. Wike's children are in Ghana, stealing Nigerian,s money to develop Ghana education. Useless man.Jonathan have no good people around him, only cultist, thugs, touts and rogues. What a pity for Nigeria! You will be better by transferring your credits to Iraq, Togo, Afghanistan, Lebanon,Benin,Sudan,E.Guinee,Gabon n Egypt. At least you will have a better chance in life. Pls note that all these aforementioned countries don't experience any form of strikes in its universities.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Toppiano(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2013
B_CELLS: what would you do if you were in his shoes,go on your kneels for your employees before they can subscribe to what you can offer? you are here transferring aggression! hypocrite!

What are they smoking in Aso Rock that they signed an agreement in 2009 and refused to fulfill it 2013.
Why did they sign when they know they would not honour it?
Strike started in July, FG called a meeting in November, expected ASUU to respond in 24hrs why they took 4 months to conevene a meeting
If FG signed and renege, are we sure they are serious this time around.
If your employees dont work you fire them, when you dont deliver you are fired!

If ASUU resumes now without getting their dues, 4 months is a lost cause and nobody will ever take them serious again

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by holarmum: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
No comment........Just passing by
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Yusluv77(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
As from now on, here are the NEW UNIVERSITIES
LECTURES
* Nysom Wike to teach (Political Science)
* Goodluck Jonathan to teach (Zoology)
* Anyim Pius Anyim (Local Govt Studies)
* Patience Jonathan, (English/Maths)
* Ngozi Iweala (Economics)
* Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Accounting)
* Julius Okojie(NUC), (Edu Admin/ Mgt)
* Reuben Abati (Mass Communications)
* Deizani Alison-Mudueke (Chemical Engineering/
Petroleum Studies)
* Stella Odua (Transport Studies)
* David Mark, (Military Studies)
* Labaran Maku (Public Administration)
All Students are to resume to EAGLE SQUARE ABUJA
before 4th Dec. 2013. Signed:
Fresh Air and Transformation Team.......lwfmf..
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by rallymento(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
The earlier ASUU realizes that they are fighting a lost battle the better for them. More than Enuf qualified graduates are agitating to replace them once they are sacked. By the way all thesw lectures are not willing to improve on their scheme of of work, they are not willing to improve their knowledge banks, they are so so redundant and keep teaching us what they learnt when during their days in University. I think GEJ should retire any lecture above 52yrs and give the younger ones the opportunity to put things right B4 any concrete agreement should be signed,If not, Education system will get worse even if they receive 100% of our national budget.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by lipsyliscious: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
I'm tired of dis topic! At d end of d day, education in Nigeria is bad as a result of poor governance and bad lecturers! Non of dem is 2 b exempted. BT crippling universities for 5months is just terrible! N since my frustration is at its peak, ASUU should suspend d strike. Kpa Kpa! After all most of dem want it over, I still wonder who is sponsoring Fagge n his cohorts

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Mekyno(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akshow: I'm with u on this one Mr presido. ASU own too much. Them wan turn am to something political and not unionism. Beside going by the interview of some levturers shown on channels tv days ago, many lecturers wanna go back to work. ASU should do the needful. Abeg.

So Alamesieyagha or whatever his name is still de get mouth for Naija political scene? Hmmmmmm shamelessness of the highest order.
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Mekyno(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akshow: I'm with u on this one Mr presido. ASU own too much. Them wan turn am to something political and not unionism. Beside going by the interview of some levturers shown on channels tv days ago, many lecturers wanna go back to work. ASU should do the needful. Abeg.

So Alamesieyagha or whatever his name is still de get mouth for Naija political scene? Hmmmmmm shamelessness of the highest order.
sm1 need to remind dis old sef dude dat many able , willing n overqualified graduates(1st n 2.1) r eagerly n hungrily lukin 4 work, jst in case dee hv 4gotten.......sack/replacemnt loading.....
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Mekyno(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2013

sm1 need to remind dis old sef dude dat many able , willing n overqualified graduates(1st n 2.1) r eagerly n hungrily lukin 4 work, jst in case dee hv 4gotten.......sack/replacemnt loading.....33%
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by ccollins(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
pinpinkay: MR MAN ... Are u an ASUU member ?are u a lecturer? coz diz one dat u are fytin for ASUU lyk diz Ehn ..*maybe ASUU sef don get NL acct* Buh in summary .. Fg & ASUU Shud go nd DIE !!!

Lmao, guy u don make me laf die ... A.O Oshiomole don apologise.let's not start using that word anyhow
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rexxie:
Talk'bout da NLs resident demented,deranged psycho..n he packs'em Igbos hunk heels alot on here...call da president whatever u call ur poor oldman,who cares? aint cutting no damm ice n yall so gonna enjoy d taste of ur shiit when da time comes..

Fool, the only thing i could decode from ur post is that ur oldman (as in - ur papa) is a demented, deranged psyco. Wont be surprised if its hereditary

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by willibounce: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
rallymento: The earlier ASUU realizes that they are fighting a lost battle the better for them. More than Enuf qualified graduates are agitating to replace them once they are sacked. By the way all thesw lectures are not willing to improve on their scheme of of work, they are not willing to improve their knowledge banks, they are so so redundant and keep teaching us what they learnt when during their days in University. I think GEJ should retire any lecture above 52yrs and give the younger ones the opportunity to put things right B4 any concrete agreement should be signed,If not, Education system will get worse even if they receive 100% of our national budget.

ODE
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by ddeola: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Nigerians are angry with Jona sef... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by kayus4luv2(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

1) Your anger isn't going to solve any problem!

2) No be today dem don dey threaten ASUU! The military did worse! Nyesom wike has no moral grounds since his children are all schooling at Ghana.

All your replies just make alot sense thumbs up

3) Like they did in 2009! You expect to be dishing out April fool jokes all round the year! Once beaten, twice shy!

4) Sorry, but it took you 4 months + to realize you had to act: then you expect them to reach a resolution within 24 hours?

4) They don't want verbal promises again! Bring together the stakeholders to sign the agreement! Simple!

5) Yea, one of your governors used their former president as a speed break! You're yet to send your condolence!

6) Courtesy of your sluggishness and slothful approach to the matter.

7) If you like, put the army, police, airforce, customs and navy on campuses, no agreement, no lectures!

Case closed!
Re: Why I Am Angry With ASUU – Jonathan by Skullomania(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2013
thepathologist:

if ASUU membees could not accept govt terms, they should resign and get another job.na by force. is ASUU paying govt or govt paying ASUU salaries. ASUU members are educated illiterates.
Just as u urself is an educated illiterate. Who were ur lecturers? Fresh graduates? If u don't understand d dynamics of negotiations please its best to restrain ur hand from tapping ur fone on dis topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme 2019 Applications / NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree / Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.