Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! (2310 Views)

Is It Fair To Discard A Date If You Don't Like His Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
alutacontinua: You should have just stopped at no 19.
No 20-29 no just make any sense sam-sam undecided tongue
Not like 1-19 did but we for still manage am undecided
No offeinse tongue

No offense taken my dear!
Awwww, you see--- It isnt meant for everyone to understand.. A brain is just like a tooth to some extent.. A baby tooth is for milk and not for meat.. So lets say '20-29' is meat to your brain, thats if your brain were to be a tooth..

Erm, i no expect you to understand the above sha.. I will understand if you eventually dont.. tongue
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Nope, my correction to your theory means that it doesn't make sense. It should be the other way around. I'm defending my own gender which you ain't

I really hate the phrase "Next time" undecided

And if you reply this saying the thread is a joke, my argument and "mumu"part is too undecided
Lol.. Eish joe!!

Its about how life isnt fair to men nah, so whats wrong with that theory if it goes against my gender, isnt that what its all about?

Well, its not in my position to tell you if the thread is a joke or not. Someone who is so smart that he just jumped from no-where without even understanding what's going on, should also be smart enough to decipher if its all for jokes or not, and not wait to be told by the same person he called 'MUMU'.. I no wan argue again or derail this thread with un-neccessary explanations which at my best bet, will lead no-where other than stretch this thread with many un-neccessary posts. So i'll let his shiit dry at this particular juncture. You should also do the same prof!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^^^See this one, you made a thread with your "theory" and you don't expect some disapproval on the thread that supports the "proposed theory"? undecided

Eish....kslib

Let's not derail again. Your other posts were funny smiley
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
No offense taken my dear!
Awwww, you see--- It isnt meant for everyone to understand.. A brain is just like a tooth to some extent.. A baby tooth is for milk and not for meat.. So lets say '20-29' is meat to your brain, thats if your brain were to be a tooth..

Erm, i no expect you to understand the above sha.. I will understand if you eventually dont.. tongue

I told you you're not making sense and you keep buttressing my point!

KEEP IT UP, DEAR! wink grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
joeydozzy: ^^^^See this one, you made a thread with your "theory" and you don't expect some disapproval on the thread that supports the "proposed theory"? undecided

Eish....kslib

Let's not derail again. Your other posts were funny smiley
I am always open to disapprovals, only when done sanely. Yea, no derail-ing!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

I told you you're not making sense and you keep buttressing my point!

KEEP IT UP, DEAR! wink grin
Eyaah! too bad, the last reply explained briefly, yet in detail, why some phrases and quotes are way above your grasp..

Dont worry dear, with time, your milk tooth will grow! wink grin .
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Those gehs are wicked and they still won't want to understand.... They'll still act indifferently! #stupid..... Oya quote me lets enter a duel angry nonsense!!!!!! I like them sha.. undecided
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kslib:
I am always open to disapprovals, only when done sanely. Yea, no derail-ing!

It's sane, same as Aluta's
You just open to the ones that don't spoil your thread. I lie?

and yeah, no more derailing grin grin grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by shizzle11(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
it has always been a woman's world
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Vivly(f): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Life is also not fair to we---women!! grin grin Lets pity the females here sha.
Kslib:
1...... A woman who chases after men is called a "Go-getter", A man who chases after women is called "Woman--wrapper"... Issorait, no wahala!
A woman who chases after men is called a ho, A man who chases after women is just being a man. grin

Kslib: 2.... A guys asks a lady out, she comes online and broadcasts it,everybody is happy for her. Now,a guy gets asked out by a lady,he comes online and also broadcasts and you start seeing comments like "Ehen, must you say it out--mumu" "You are so childish"... Ok oo! God dey!
A guy asks a lady out, she comes online and broadcasts it, everybody goes 'Is he your next maga'. A guy gets asked out by a lady, he comes online and also broadcasts it and everybody goes 'I admire your babe. She goes for what she wants. She doesn't front or make silly yanga' grin

Kslib: 3... A woman wears a "jean trouser' and people admire her shape, and call her "HOT". A man wears a skirt and people call him "Gay"..
Why on earth should a man wear a skirt.
Kslib: 4.. A woman lowers her hair(low cut) and people be like "Woow! What a confident lady". A man plaits his hair and they call him "Irresponsible"..
A woman lowers her hair and she might be tagged a lesbian or a cheap skate. A man plaits his hair and he's the new definition of HOT! See Uti Nwachukwu.

Kslib: 5.. A woman gets banged by her Boyfriend, thoroughly enjoys the sex but at the end, still manages to make it look as if she did him a favour----- by sleeping with him.. angry
No comment. grin grin

Kslib: 6.. Women wear all sorts of padded bras that gives their boobs and unfair advantage to "deceive" men, BUT still have the audacity to call men who "deceive" them just to get into their pants "HEARTLESS".. tongue
Women go out of their way to look good for and please their man. But a man does nothing at all, deceives them and patiently await a gold medal. tongue

Kslib: 7.. Only a man chases after a woman,she then plays hard to get,finally agrees and the man strikes a relationship with her, takes her for shopping,outing,spends on her,e..t..c , pay her bride price, pay for the wedding costs and she still gets to collect half of his property in the event of a divorce.. embarassed
Please, she's the weaker sex. You can make more money, get a fresher and younger wife. She remains a lonely divorcee. Probably with the kids.

Kslib: 8.. In todays world, Its perfectly ok for a woman to put on another woman's hair to look like her's, BUT bad for a guy to borrow his friend's car and pose with it as his..
No comment tongue

Kslib: 9.. A woman is expected to give a guy she likes "Green light" and he'll come chasing after her, BUT a man is expected to still chase after a lady he has already given "Green light!".
Someone help me here. tongue

Kslib: 10. A lady who spends much money on a guy is called "Caring". A man who spends much on a lady is called "Mugu"..
A lady who spends so much money on a guy is seen as desperate, clingy or controlling. A man who spends so much on a lady is seen as caring, loving and kind. cheesy
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Les: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2013
@Vivly try harder especially where there are no comment. Even those with comments?? undecided only your number 7 was striking so,I give you 1/10 grin cool try harder.. kiss we love you ladies.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Hahaha!!! @Vivly,try harder!! tongue grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2013
MarvellousGod: All I have to say is tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tranform to a woman if you wish.
Thanks for the offer but no! tongue
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Vivly(f): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2013
I killed it. tongue. I tried joor. Other females should complete it.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2013
shizzle11: it has always been a woman's world
hmmn!!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: I killed it. tongue. I tried joor. Other females should complete it.
oh sweery, you didnt!! tongue

Is that a cry for help? grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2013
All these can be avoided and you will still remain a man.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by dhensity: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Les: If this is coming from a woman, I'll say she is so on point and straight forward. But coming from a man, I'll say he might be jobless. cool tongue[img][/img]

ass licker
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Les: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
dhensity:

ass licker
is that meant to be a joke?? stick to thread.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by BarryX(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Most of the points raised are valid but I'm still on the position that whatever overbearing attitude our women display have been partially or totally encouraged by WE men !!

Its basically a case of crying over spoilt milk
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by drealdoc89(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
@kslib: you really get time o! smiley
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
BarryX: Most of the points raised are valid but I'm still on the position that whatever overbearing attitude our women display have been partially or totally encouraged by WE men !!

Its basically a case of crying over spoilt milk
True!! But its all for laughs!!
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Vivly(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kslib:
True!! But its all for laughs!!
Thanks for validating my points with this post.. tongue I try.
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
drealdoc89: @kslib: you really get time o! smiley
Lol..

Time waits for no- one, so instead of to allow waste, E better to use am highlight the plight of men! smiley

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: Thanks for validating my points with this post.. tongue I try.
Lol.. Viv, you no wan give up?

E no validate nada! tongue
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Vivly(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Viv, you no wan give up?

E no validate nada! tongue
cheesy I would have loved to challenge, contest, dispute, confute, refute, oppose, disclaim, contradict, and negate the remaining 10 points you listed but... smiley smiley .. for pity's sake. Let's let the men win this time. You might not be so lucky next time with your male theories. grin grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Nomski0(f): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2013

No 9.
Girls are like flowers. Boys are like bees. You see the one you like you make attempt to extract nectar, if she shys away then she doesnt like you. Flowers attracts bees, Bees dont attract flowers. So its the guy's job to chase. grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: cheesy I would have loved to challenge, contest, dispute, confute, refute, oppose, disclaim, contradict, and negate the remaining 10 points you listed but... smiley smiley .. for pity's sake. Let's let the men win this time. You might not be so lucky next time with your male theories. grin grin
Challenge accepted!

I will write another male theory on a difff topic entirely! grin
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0:
No 9.
Girls are like flowers. Boys are like bees. You see the one you like you make attempt to extract nectar, if she shys away then she doesnt like you. Flowers attracts bees, Bees dont attract flowers. So its the guy's job to chase. grin
Yea right!! Its the guys job to chase indeed! ##yimu##
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Les: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Another one
... When a lady menstruates, people consoles her, buy her gifts(pad) tell her she's a lady. I remember when granny called my mama and asked her if my baby sis don start so she could buy her panties grin but when a guy has wet dreams, they will say he has a spirit wife, he needs deliverance, blah blah blah... It's unfair o
Re: Life Is So Not Fair To Men!!! by Kslib(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Les: Another one
... When a lady menstruates, people consoles her, buy her gifts(pad) tell her she's a lady. I remember when granny called my mama and asked her if my baby sis don start so she could buy her panties grin but when a guy has wet dreams, they will say he has a spirit wife, he needs deliverance, blah blah blah... It's unfair o
Hahaha!!! Nice one!!!

Shey you now see how un-fair life is to us!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances / Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys / My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.