Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2336 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by PrincianoARTIST(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
hello,
am in a state of dilemma now, am so confuse & don't know what to do

THIS IS WHY....

I invited my girlfriend for a dinner all the way from Kwara state to portharcourt. & she came with her friend we all spent the night together in my apartment,

and the next day the left,

few days later I started getting text from my Damsel,s friend,
telling me she Loves me, she had been calling me @least 4times daily doe I don't pick her calls always.

but now she went and warned my girlfriend to stay away from me, that I don't love her, she fabricated some text messages and showed her just to cut the relationship off BTW the two of us.

now my girlfriend doesn't pick my call again, she does not want to hear from me,

please how do I handle this situation so I can get my Girlfriend back?

I need your advice pls..
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by kilokeys(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Explain Fabricated
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by DahtzFestjayz: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Phikom(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
fallacilloquence
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by delishpot: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Call her in presence of your babe. Dont let her know your babe is there sha o. Call her and put it on speaker phone. Tell her you were avoiding her calls and SMS cos your bae was in your head. That you want to know how you guys can handle the relationship since she is the bestie of your babe and it wont be fair for your babe to know about you guys. Let your GF hear with her own ears what her friend is doing behind her back.
Girls sef no dey get sense sometimes o. Carry friend go boyfriends house? Na wa.

Sexxkillz:
Lol. Funny dude. What do you need her back for? If she refuses to talk to you or reply your texts, you let her be. Don't give a lady the unnecessary confidence to think you cannot live without her. If you make her believe you can't live without her, she'll hold your emotions to ransom.
Stuff like this shouldn't faze you.

on the other hand, I support what this brother said.
forget her and move on.

many people even guys behave like that babe sha. I kbow a guy who broke up with his very nice GF cos his friend told him the babe begged him to sleep with her. Instead of looking into the mater, he just stopped talking to a babe he has been with for like 1 year. Fast forward 10 years later, he found out that his friend lied to him cos he was jealouse of their relationship grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is a must read?? angry
I just can't with some of you

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Treash(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Y must you allow her to bring friends.
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Sexxkillz: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol. Funny dude. What do you need her back for? If she refuses to talk to you or reply your texts, you let her be. Don't give a lady the unnecessary confidence to think you cannot live without her. If you make her believe you can't live without her, she'll hold your emotions to ransom.

Stuff like this shouldn't faze you.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
PrincianoARTIST:
hello,
am in a state of dilemma now, am so confuse & don't know what to do
THIS IS WHY....
I invited my girlfriend for a dinner all the way from Kwara state to portharcourt. & she came with her friend we all spent the night together in my apartment,
and the next day the left,
few days later I started getting text from my Damsel,s friend,
telling me she Loves me, she had been calling me @least 4times daily doe I don't pick her calls always.
but now she went and warned my girlfriend to stay away from me, that I don't love her, she fabricated some text messages and showed her just to cut the relationship off BTW the two of us.
now my girlfriend doesn't pick my call again, she does not want to hear from me,
please how do I handle this situation so I can get my Girlfriend back?
I need your advice pls..
Pick that gals call... Invite her to PH.... Spend good time with her... Keep tracts of some events making it look like she forced herself on you ( like she came to PH to beg you for Bleep).. On her way back..Find a way of getting those documented things across to your main girlfriend before the beetch thinks of arriving Kware... Then the deal is done!

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by fatdon2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am having a felling that op story is fake.
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Cholls(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
my brother u shld av seen wht i wrote b4 my phone went off.
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Mprex(f): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
op. what do you mean by fabricated. Explain
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by happiclox: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Attention seeking is good Business,STAY EMPLOYED!
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by czarr(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Bogus story!
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Chidonc(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2015
U invited her over but she came wit her frnd from kwara 2 portharcourt and u still can't sense the foul play, bros is either u are a learner, or the story is fake
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by jackpot(f): 4:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Bros, which other advise do you need? You no dey watch Nigerian movies?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by modskiller(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2015
I trust myself
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by PrincianoARTIST(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
still on it
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2015
kilokeys:
Explain Fabricated
lol, u understand after all... Just simply advice d young guy.

Btw op, u need to explain to ur girl. If she doesn't answer ur call, text her.
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by Princeparix(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
jackpot:
Bros, which other advise do you need? You no dey watch Nigerian movies?
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by 48noble(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Step up your game..blank her out..
Don't call her
Don't pick her galfwends call
Don't text or reply her sms.(both of them)

Get busy with your crush(es)

Thank me later.. cry
Re: Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) by PrincianoARTIST(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2015
lols
nice idea, but it woun,t be easy doe

(1) (Reply)

I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? / 9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable / Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.