Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices (56182 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2013
lakefist:
well its a question the answer is NO
Only an ediott will call sum1 ediott.....wink

dont wink at me. i do not know you. angry
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by EMEzzy(m): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Thank God I have 324mb left
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by tconfi: 3:08am On Dec 01, 2013
AIRTEL HAS FAILED TO STUDY THE MARKET TREND WELL. I CAN ASSURE AIRTEL OF 1 SIGNIFICANT NEGTIVE EFFECT OF THIS SINGULAR ACT...THE CUSTOMER PATRONAGE SHALL DROP BY NOT LESS THAN 50%... AND BB SALES SHALL GROW BY 10%

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by hiambenson: 3:42am On Dec 01, 2013
They should have sent me this message nau! I just subscribed today. #Faints
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by haibe(m): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nsonaso(m): 4:13am On Dec 01, 2013
I Think they're only sending the message to their mini users... Because all my friends nd family members that I introduced it to are receiving the messages but they never send the message to me.... I subscribe 2 to 3 times in a month because even their so called 4GB @1500 is not enough for me... So if they like, let them take it . But I pity them because they are going to be the one to lose... Nothing about them is good even the service itself is very poor..

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Mintayo(m): 4:16am On Dec 01, 2013
And to think that i just crack/unlock my Modem yesterday...
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by hollawuyi2013(m): 4:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Pls a way forward here.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by hakz(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Charlssey: Chai!!! Oh my God!! Airtel why naaaaaa! With my over 4.5G remaining! Mehn!!! You tube downloading no go easy this night oh, NEPA abeg bring light. Pls who has any idea of a better browsing plan for smart phones, pls share the details of how to subscribe. Airtel don fall my hand, finally a reason to ditch my airtel line. How do I subscribe for the mtn 4.5G for 3k. Thank you in advance for a good reply
Charlssey: Chai!!! Oh my God!! Airtel why naaaaaa! With my over 4.5G remaining! Mehn!!! You tube downloading no go easy this night oh, NEPA abeg bring light. Pls who has any idea of a better browsing plan for smart phones, pls share the details of how to subscribe. Airtel don fall my hand, finally a reason to ditch my airtel line. How do I subscribe for the mtn 4.5G for 3k. Thank you in advance for a good reply
Use YOUR SMART PHONE AS MODERM ON PC & IDM DOWNLOADER. IT GÌVES UP 2 500KB/SEC SPEED.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 2tek: 5:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Pay #2,500 nd enjoy a total of 4.5GB on mtn. Send 102 to 131. Valid for 30days. Try it nd thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2013
hehehe, just like I knew this was gonna happen, I've sin e been using the 240mb-for-#200 plan nd I've been enjoying it on my phone, if dem like make dem block am, abeg, where my Mtn sim sef....**searches wardrobe**
only be say, ds yeye Mtn no go dey reach me use like my darling Airtel, God dey sha
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2013
2tek: Pay #2,500 nd enjoy a total of 4.5GB on mtn. Send 102 to 131. Valid for 30days. Try it nd thank me later.
You for real
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Eseose9(f): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2013
Thank God mine expried 2days ago.Omo! na porting things o
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Akinsnaira: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2013
They ought to have given us at least one-month notice before they embark on it, fellow nairalanders, i think it is time we found a newly hot tweaks to forestall this mess
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by robsonize(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2013
I also got thesame message just now.

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by abyluv44: 5:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Abeg I get airtel 1500 card for sale. To thnk that I just bought the credit to load BIS yesterday morning, was just too busy to load it. Thank you Lord, my money for waste. Na to throway my airtel sim oh. I kuku don cut am before to enter my GE3. undecided
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by godwinony(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2013
you guys should use mtn's night plan..mine now works even during the day with a simple method.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Ray1251(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2013
I belief airtel will lose over a million customers,all the people i known only use airtel for data with their slow network
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by ultrazone(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: abeg who get curve 4, or curve 7, wey get sweet battery and the wireless still working for sell?? 12grand..
I got one curve7 here bro...working perfectly with good battery. Going for less. Interested? Zero Eight Zero Three Two One Seven Six Five Two Three. I'm in Ijb Ode.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by johnaruson(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2013
My Airtel line is in the waste bin.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by smiley1985(f): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2013
stoned:
I just hope one of the other network providers will cease this opportunity.
u know if they reduce the price of their data plan,so many ppl will throw their airtel sim away. airtel internet coverage is poor na, and their call rates to other networks s so expensive, the only reason I kept the line was cause of this bis stuff o

You better take it easy before porting
You will be shocked to the marrow when other providers bring up there own
*mtn will be more terrible*
So keep ur fingers crossed
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by kayswag100(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2013
funniest post ever!!! We've got an app called SADM that detects all kinds of phones our sims are inserted into. How do you think you receive internt settings when you call the CC?

Also, it's just a matter of 'unchecking' your bits...
This would allow the system see ONLY phones that are bb subscribe and use bb plans.

segs_xpendable:
good question...since I have BBM on my phone,what diff does it make.....maybe they can only block does without bbm sha
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by kayswag100(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2013
robsonize: I also got thesame message just now.

Samsung galaxy S3 I presume. ...
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by muskpeas: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2013
evbu779: Did anybody using it on BB get d same msg ?Did anybody using it on BB get d same msg ?Did anybody using it on BB get d same msg ?
yes sure I did, I use mine as a modem in emergency cases
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2013
I don't understand this o.

I subscribe for the 1500 for 2gb BIS. After confirmation I immediately send DEACTIVATE 440. My data is still intact which I have been using for almost a month.

If as airtel said I can't use the BIS tweak on android, will I still be given data if I repeat the above procedure?

If yes, that means the data can be use on android, effectively bypassing the BIS thingy.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by olahero(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2013
I shocked when I saw the message walai, choi abeq wetin dem want us to be usinq again? They must be joking o

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by enny09: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2013
this is d end of airtel, am breaking my sim if it stop without exhausting my mb data when i still have accesss days left, i will never trust airtel again.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by ibrokola(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2013
nani.666:

4.5GB

Please whats the lifespan of the 4.5GB and is that the most affordable that mtn offers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? / Download Latest 2go Version 5.0 / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.