Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! (7502 Views)

My Humble Opinion On The Recent Muslim Shi'i - Military Clash In The North / Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace / Quick Question Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! by usermane(m): 2:23am On Dec 11, 2013
As it is, i have learnt a lot from the thread, talk about hate haboured for me ever since october, talk about understanding some verses better,talk about the position of the first 4 khalifs on hadiths. Infact it has been an honour to be here. I learn more and more about the kind of persons traditional muslims are. And i feel pity for those who come here to learn about God, it kills me when i see such innocent nairalanders getting choked with teachings not authorised by God. There still exists pharisees to this very day, the typical kind of pharisees that Jesus described in Matthew 23, the kind of pharisees that plotted against him.

Lets c some few ways traditional muslims have deserted the Qur'an and why Muhammad will complain on Judgement day(Qur'an 25:27-31).

Qur'an says it is fully detailed(6:114). Traditional muslims say, "NO!, the book is not detailed as it says, it is Muhammad, Ali, Ayatollah, Bukhari, Imam and madhabs that will detail it for us"

Qur'an says it is clear and easy to understand(54:17). Hadithists say "No, Qur'an is not clear or easy to understand, you need Muhammad, Ali, Imams and Madhabs to clarify the book".

Qur'an says: "Flog adulterers,regardless of marital status(24:2,4:16)". Hadithists said, "NO!, stone married adulterers to death". They hear, they disobey.

God said, "cut the hands of a theif(5:38)". Traditional muslims say, "NO, we shall cut off/amputate the hand of a theif", rendering him handicapped till death.

GOD said, "There is no compulsion in religion", jump into disbelief to belief and vice versa as you please.
Hadithists said, "No, there exist limited freedom of belief, we shall kill apostates,alcoholics,those who did not pray for over 3 days" thereby killing innocent apostates in the most vile and inhumane possible means.

GOD said, "you have no intercessor, intercession will not be useful on Judgement day(2:48)".
Traditional Muslims said, "NO, Muhammad, Ali and anyone who memorised the whole Qur'an will be our intercessors and can save us from hell on Judgement day". Is this the belief of a MONOTHEIST?

I could go on and on and on and on. But a word is enough for the wise.
Peace.
Re: Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! by usermane(m): 2:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! by usermane(m): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! by AlBaqir(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
@username
I think arguing with you is a waste of time since the way u & I understand quran is different. I will however end this conversation by directing u to verse 7 of sura al-imran.
Here quranic verses are categorized into two: some are muhkam (clear verses) while some are mutashabihat(allegorical, unclear verses). Allah however warns of those in whose heart there is disease. They hide under that unclear verses to create fitnah. The ayah then conclude that only Allah and those grounded in knowledge knows the hidden meaning of those unclear ayah.
A sincere person will ponder on d ffg:
1. Identification of unclear verses
2. Who are those grounded in knowledge

No doubt the one sent with the Quran, Muhammad is among them and we even believe he was the best of those grounded in this knowledge because nobody knows the house than its inhabitant.
Based on these rational deduction, we believe he has revealed and interpret all these unclear verses. Just like the revelation has been preserved So is the interpretation of those unclear verses. hence the importance of hadith.

If you however insist you canidentify and rationalize those unclear verses then remember you have a limited rationalization. some might wake up tmrw and interpret difft frm yours.

may Allah guide you from false inspiration of satan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Over After A Life Of Sins / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Emir Of Kano In London / Is Seafood Halaal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.