Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit (31984 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay / OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ifeanyija(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Telecommunication giant, Etisalat Nigeria, has reacted to Julius Agwu’s seven day ultimatum to the company that it should compensate him with the sum of N100 million or risk legal action over “alleged unlawful and unjustified blocking and/or swapping” of his Etisalat GSM phone number 08189555555.

Agwu demanded the compensation through his lawyer, Festus Keyamo, due to what he termed lost of business opportunities and the inconvenience experienced by him during the period.

Keyamo in a letter dated 26 November, 2013 to the company stated that “in the event that you fail, refuse or neglect to accede to our above stated demand within seven (7) days from the receipt of this letter, we shall be compelled to set in motion against you, all legal machineries necessary to obtain legal remedy for our client.”

The letter further stated that the company’s actions of unlawfully blocking and/or swapping of Agwu’s line occasioned loss of business opportunities for him.

Etisalat’s Public Relations Manager, Chineze Amanfo, while reacting to the allegation through an email sent to our reporter, stated that contrary to the reportage of the issue on the blogs and news sites, a SIM swap was performed on the said line after the requester provided the company’s customer care executives with necessary SIM replacement information, in accordance with laid down NCC regulations and process for SIM swap.

She added that the SIM replacement information includes security and personal requirements to the owner, which the requester provided before the swap was effected.

“Subsequently, upon a report made at our office by Mr. Agwu that he is the owner of the line and did not authorize anyone to swap it, our customer care executives promptly restored the line as well as the airtime lost during the swap process.

“Etisalat Nigeria is currently carrying out an internal investigation into the SIM swap incident and will refer the matter to the appropriate agencies for further investigation as may be necessary.

“We wish to assure the general public that Etisalat Nigeria is committed to the protection of the rights of its subscribers and to continue to provide value adding services to its customers.

“We will spare no effort to unravel the circumstances surrounding the alleged unauthorized SIM swap while encouraging our customers and the general public to protect their personal information at all times,” she stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/n100m-suit-etisalat-replies-comedian.html?m=1

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Airforce1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Julius agu is broke
He needs money.

27 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Annie2gud(f): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Would 100m increased his imp ish height?you go Sue Taya.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by jeffizy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Publicity stunts!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Alikaxon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is even little compared to what MTN is doing. Am planning to sue them for N1billion; with my airtime balance of more than N300, I still can't make a call, they say "your account is too low 4 dis call, please load..." what nonsence..............where's my phone, am calling my lawyer now, but not with the MTN line.

36 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by AbuMikey(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2013

For the Past week, You've been talking nonesense angry

Nigga, go back to jokes section, that's where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ifeanyija(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Front page na
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ajasa4link: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
seen!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: Front page na

No be only frontpage
Na backpage u go soon see dis thread now..
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Julius, na wa for you oo. 100M! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Blueboy146(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Make i continue with my game jare.. #p.s3_team!!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by diane10a: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
I have nothing to say than to appear on the front page. I have my food on fire jare
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Blueboy146(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg who fit teach me how to browse with my p.s3?

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Comedians are not smiling at all! With people like Julius Agwu, he. Has given hopes to ordinary nigerians like us to fight for our right.

Oga Julius, sue the hell out of the motherfuckers!! Ndi ara! angry

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by toocoded: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Okies, now what
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by KenJak(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes now. It's your right mister Julius. They must compensate you cos they're faulty.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by jmoore(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
so his number is 08189555555.
Expect a call from me soon

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by raytony: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vote Julius Agwu to replace Saka.
NCC go dey fine dem, Julius Agwu sef go dey one corner dey request for 100 million. Una wan wreck the company?
Fingers crossed cos if dem pay, MTN dey trouble for my hand. 200 million on my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ProfessorPP(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
space booked!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by adambest(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: This is even little compared to what MTN is doing. Am planning to sue them for N1billion; with my airtime balance of more than N300, I still can't make a call, they say "your account is too low 4 dis call, please load..." what nonsence..............where's my phone, am calling my lawyer now, but not with the MTN line.
shut up u're suppose 2 report d issue 2 dem not u saying u can't make calls.. Who knws if wot u're saying is even 2rue maybe u av 3kobo.. 4 me I'm using MTN I'm unable 2 make calls almost 3 days and u're here complaining... 0809ja... They're still trying
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by cold(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1: Julius agu is broke
He needs money.
You know I find your idiocy very disturbing. If your brain has been so traumatised you don't even know your rights anymore or choose not to assert it,some people still do. I'm just sick & tired of this 'leave everything to god' mentality.

23 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by 01mcfadden(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
He wan chop 4rm the eltisalat cake...abeg giv am shop nw!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by slimfredo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
k

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Urine: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Intelligent people are about to become extinct in this country. You don't believe me? Check out all the comments above.

17 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
At least, this brot him back to the limelight. Every1 now talks abt him. #mtcheew#

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by wasak(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Blueboy146: Make i continue with my game jare.. #p.s3_team!!
bro abeg where u dey live make I com play? Nepa no gree us x
c light here o

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by psalm68(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
bros u go sue tire.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by adambest(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1:

No be only frontpage
Na backpage u go soon see dis thread now..
Mtchew
which one be ur own self live d guy naw.. Abi e dey pain u if e dey pain u hug craze woman oo or u drink acid...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by IAMBREEZY: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Julius agwu with longer throat imagine 100m

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by collinsz: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
chai, chai, chei.... I look at how companies perform their business transaction here, i feel very very bad, i am pointing in direction of all, yes all of them.. particularly this network providers....MTN to be specific.. these guys are the most enervating and enraging network providers.

they do every thing possible to suck your money, with two or more straws, they form all kinds of rubish promo all in the name of marketing.

the most recent is that they have sought and found that the rate at which people delete their text messages is high, so they now coded their server to "subscribe" when ever you perform the delete action. i mean that process you can close your eye and do is no longer delete but it will display "a save option" which in other way means subscribe.

i am very very unhappy, in fact i am making a research on how to move away from this money guzzling company.

CROOKS!!!
I DEY VEXXXXX.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) / Actress Hilda Dokubo Stuns In New Photos / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.