Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit (31987 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay / OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore: so his number is 08189555555.
Expect a call from me soon

No cut dey call when e ask u for recharge card grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by lexxwiz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nairaland! Nairaland!!!
Gone re the days when I can't stay a day without logging in and watch intelligent and mature people argue debate in a civilized way... now, someone is either looking for pin charge or playing ps3.. you read comments and you need not 2 b told that minors don takeover d site.. loool
Back to d matter, Julius I dey strongly behind you.. in this part of the world where I reside, if this kinda terrible shi.t happens, I'm sure it's gonna b more than 100m claim. Its gonna b more.. stand for something or fall for everything.. sue! Sue! Sue!! They need to learn that customer is key.. say no to inferior! Embrace consumer satisfaction!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by roymary: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: This is even little compared to what MTN is doing. Am planning to sue them for N1billion; with my airtime balance of more than N300, I still can't make a call, they say "your account is too low 4 dis call, please load..." what nonsence..............where's my phone, [b]am [/b]calling my lawyer now, but not with the MTN line.

''I'm''
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by vanguard1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Etisalat should just make this guy their brand ambassador and everything will settle......seems julius is broke, he may even be the one doing the swaps discreetly. Mtcheew
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ivycrest: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Julius Agwu wants to be a Brand Ambassador
#100m for 20years.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ifeanyija(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1:

No be only frontpage
Na backpage u go soon see dis thread now..
Mtchew
May God help u
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by KKImoh: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1: Julius agu is broke
He needs money.
and u'r rich bah? Useless boy
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by KKImoh: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
ibs king: Bros Julius, abeg wetin u wan use 100M 4
FOOL dats wat u'r, just read some of d comment above and u'll knw dat 9JA IS RETARD, we always leave evrytin 2go d way dey came, 4GOD SAKE, NIGERIANS PLS KN0W YOUR RIGHT!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by talk4free: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
lexxwiz: Nairaland! Nairaland!!!
Gone re the days when I can't stay a day without logging in and watch intelligent and mature people argue debate in a civilized way... now, someone is either looking for pin charge or playing ps3.. you read comments and you need not 2 b told that minors don takeover d site.. loool
Back to d matter, Julius I dey strongly behind you.. in this part of the world where I reside, if this kinda terrible shi.t happens, I'm sure it's gonna b more than 100m claim. Its gonna b more.. stand for something or fall for everything.. sue! Sue! Sue!! They need to learn that customer is key.. say no to inferior! Embrace consumer satisfaction!!!

My brother thank you oooo. It's very disgusting reading some of the kind of comments we see these days. Sometimes you'll wonder if the people on this site now have ever seen the walls of a primary school, not to talk of tertiary. A mobile company is liable for even your dropped calls how much more them swapping your line without your consent. Reading the kind of comments, especially the first few ones makes you know that this site is now dominated by idiots (I typed i.d.i.o.t.s).
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nonybb: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Julius was a comedian afterall, cant believe they took him serious
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by 1stola: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore: so his number is 08189555555.
Expect a call from me soon

or 0805 99999 30
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
when Etisalat no gree dash am cash like they did to SAKA grin
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by nkpommpko(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Annie2gud: Would 100m increased his imp ish height?you go Sue Taya.
we should start making this people accountable, agu, go on son!!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by oliveresther: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
MTN on my mind..... Thinking of how much am gonna sue them for cos they really suck!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Alikaxon(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Urine: Intelligent people are about to become extinct in this country. You don't believe me? Check out all the comments above.
what are your facts to make it tenable? You don't deduce anyhow just to gain cheap aplauds. Are you intelligent? Lets role and see who becomes more adroit.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Delafruita(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Julius agwu with longer throat imagine 100m
nigerians should learn to sue when they have been wronged.when companies start to pay punitive damages that runs into hundreds of millions then they will take service delivery more seriously.I had a similar case with etisalat whereby I renewed my BIS subscription which worked for just a day.then the customer service folks had the nerve to tell me I didn't subscribe despite the fact they acknowledged the fact that 1000naira was deducted from my account.then they went ahead to tell me that I was given a bundle and not a BIS subscription despite also aknowledging that I got a text message confirming my subscription to the blackberry plan.then they had the nerve to tell me nothing could be done and I had to recharge again to renew.suffice to say I got my lawyer to write them a letter after numerous visits to their isolo office didn't yield any results and then I got a call from them apologising and then my BIS was activated and I got 1000naira credit from them.in truth,I spent much more but it wasn't about the money,it was about the fact that I have a right to demand for effective service when I pay for it.

Julius has taken the right step and I hope he wins this case which will definitely open the floodgate for more class action suits
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by God1stson(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
docchuks: Julius Agwu needs Etisalat's bread. I wonder why he has hasn not been invited for breakfast.
www./etisalat-responds-julius-agwu-n100m-demand
since consumer protection agency to ages to react to complaint.lets no wether d judiciary will help curtail the xcesses of these institutions that treat customers with disdain.i did emergency posting wt NIPOST.only for them 2 return my package after 2 months telling me it was nt delivered and yet refuse to give me bak my 2k.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Rawar: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
julius Agwu is being disturb by Agwu

#ijeuwagwuruike#
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by joshboss(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] :oCool Story Bro!!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Druhill(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: This is even little compared to what MTN is doing. Am planning to sue them for N1billion; with my airtime balance of more than N300, I still can't make a call, they say "your account is too low 4 dis call, please load..." what nonsence..............where's my phone, am calling my lawyer now, but not with the MTN line.
Guy u funny die.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by bubbllie(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
noted
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Comradekenny(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wetin b una problem wit julius,definately he's nt broke,no b him fault say una no too brilliant reach dat side....Abegi free am jareeee
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Alikaxon(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Druhill: Guy u funny die.
hahahahahaha Cheers!!!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
This man is broke. Which business opportunity did you lose? Who listens to Agwu again. Besides, if anybody needed your services, they don't need your number to get to you. All they need to do is screem "who knows that mad awilolongonba merix dude"
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: This is even little compared to what MTN is doing. Am planning to sue them for N1billion; with my airtime balance of more than N300, I still can't make a call, they say "your account is too low 4 dis call, please load..." what nonsence..............where's my phone, am calling my lawyer now, but not with the MTN line.
Oga, make sure ur data connection is not active
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by smartg(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

For the Past week, You've been talking nonesense angry

Nigga, go back to jokes section, that's where you belong.

are you ETISALAT or you're jealous?.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Grahamjnr(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sue them so that you'll come and pay me the debt you're owing.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
collinsz: chai, chai, chei.... I look at how companies perform their business transaction here, i feel very very bad, i am pointing in direction of all, yes all of them.. particularly this network providers....MTN to be specific.. these guys are the most enervating and enraging network providers.

they do every thing possible to suck your money, with two or more straws, they form all kinds of rubish promo all in the name of marketing.

the most recent is that they have sought and found that the rate at which people delete their text messages is high, so they now coded their server to "subscribe" when ever you perform the delete action. i mean that process you can close your eye and do is no longer delete but it will display "a save option" which in other way means subscribe.

i am very very unhappy, in fact i am making a research on how to move away from this money guzzling company.

CROOKS!!!
I DEY VEXXXXX.
How come this is in every post i've read today?
Are you seeking for @enshun?
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
collinsz: chai, chai, chei.... I look at how companies perform their business transaction here, i feel very very bad, i am pointing in direction of all, yes all of them.. particularly this network providers....MTN to be specific.. these guys are the most enervating and enraging network providers.

they do every thing possible to suck your money, with two or more straws, they form all kinds of rubish promo all in the name of marketing.

the most recent is that they have sought and found that the rate at which people delete their text messages is high, so they now coded their server to "subscribe" when ever you perform the delete action. i mean that process you can close your eye and do is no longer delete but it will display "a save option" which in other way means subscribe.

i am very very unhappy, in fact i am making a research on how to move away from this money guzzling company.

CROOKS!!!
I DEY VEXXXXX.
How come this is in every post i've read today?
Are you seeking for @enshun?
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Tbken: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
MTN Nigeria,Ghana and benin is expriencing a tec problem as of now....you will have credît on ur fone buh wudnt be able to make callz...though it didnt affect all their linez cos some can still make call...yeah @topic julius aka mmiri nwa mama is right and i support him...dis networkz toys with people
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Alikaxon(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Onye_Ibo:
Oga, make sure ur data connection is not active
how do u mean? I don't get u pls.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by LLVelly: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Glo 'Bounce' Is D Best. Recharge with N200 or more and get 30mb, calls at 12kobo to all network,5kobo to Glo,sim card and registration N50. God Bless Glo
+2348159974679

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry / Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.