Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit (31986 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay / OJB Jezreel Sues Aproko247 For N100m Over Fake Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by olorunthobby(f): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecidedkay
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by alaoeri: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Some ppl are just too mumuish, Julius knows his right that why he's fighting for the way & manner his SIM was swap without his knowledge & some buffons are castigating him, instead of all and sundry to come together & fight these yeye service providers reaping us our hard earned money without proper service delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Kingchudon: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
E affect d cost of garri for mkt? U wan grab 100m just like dat... Nawa u ooo
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Vincent41(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: Telecommunication giant, Etisalat Nigeria, has reacted to Julius Agwu’s seven day ultimatum to the company that it should compensate him with the sum of N100 million or risk legal action over “alleged unlawful and unjustified blocking and/or swapping” of his Etisalat GSM phone number 08189555555.

Agwu demanded the compensation through his lawyer, Festus Keyamo, due to what he termed lost of business opportunities and the inconvenience experienced by him during the period.

Keyamo in a letter dated 26 November, 2013 to the company stated that “in the event that you fail, refuse or neglect to accede to our above stated demand within seven (7) days from the receipt of this letter, we shall be compelled to set in motion against you, all legal machineries necessary to obtain legal remedy for our client.”

The letter further stated that the company’s actions of unlawfully blocking and/or swapping of Agwu’s line occasioned loss of business opportunities for him.

Etisalat’s Public Relations Manager, Chineze Amanfo, while reacting to the allegation through an email sent to our reporter, stated that contrary to the reportage of the issue on the blogs and news sites, a SIM swap was performed on the said line after the requester provided the company’s customer care executives with necessary SIM replacement information, in accordance with laid down NCC regulations and process for SIM swap.

She added that the SIM replacement information includes security and personal requirements to the owner, which the requester provided before the swap was effected.

“Subsequently, upon a report made at our office by Mr. Agwu that he is the owner of the line and did not authorize anyone to swap it, our customer care executives promptly restored the line as well as the airtime lost during the swap process.

“Etisalat Nigeria is currently carrying out an internal investigation into the SIM swap incident and will refer the matter to the appropriate agencies for further investigation as may be necessary.

“We wish to assure the general public that Etisalat Nigeria is committed to the protection of the rights of its subscribers and to continue to provide value adding services to its customers.

“We will spare no effort to unravel the circumstances surrounding the alleged unauthorized SIM swap while encouraging our customers and the general public to protect their personal information at all times,” she stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/n100m-suit-etisalat-replies-comedian.html?m=1

make una pay dis Guy ooooooooooo
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by albacete(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
alaoeri: Some ppl are just too mumuish, Julius knows his right that why he's fighting for the way & manner his SIM was swap without his knowledge & some buffons are castigating him, instead of all and sundry to come together & fight these yeye service providers reaping us our hard earned money without proper service delivering.

U are right!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
I thought he is a glo ambassador? why is he exposing himself like dis with etisalat. Gobe is when Davido is an MTN ambassador but he uses etisalat . as Ozil is adidas ambassador but wears only Nike .

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by goodtalk(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
whao! julius Agu and his lawyer has made good money!! the etisalat case is very watery, i trust Festus Kayamo to do justice to this inefficient guys.

in julius agus write up he complained having gone to etisalat about 3 consequtive time his line was yet to be restored making him to loose biz, now etisalat is telling us that they immediatly restored his line after he complained, we all know its a lie! julius abeg wen dem pay u out of court settlement no forget your brother o! chai see free money!!!! grin
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by 3ace(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
The only reason why they took this serious is because a celebrity is involved.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by phatasschick(f): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
watz wrong with him suing etisalat, do u knw hw many contracts he wuld hv lost because if dat?
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Hartere(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mr comedian dis na play or serious matter cos we don't know wen u serious and when u thy joke but 100m how much be d sim ma self. All is well sha
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Justeenaleo(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hartere: Mr comedian dis na play or serious matter cos we don't know wen u serious and when u thy joke but 100m how much be d sim ma self. All is well sha
Its not abt d sim,its abt d business he might hv lost
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Culbobby(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oboy dis keyamo guy is swimming in mone¥,only him be asari dokubo,julius agwu and e.t.c lawyer. No 1da he wants 2 become a governor(delta state)
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by pek(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hartere: Mr comedian dis na play or serious matter cos we don't know wen u serious and when u thy joke but 100m how much be d sim ma self. All is well sha
comments like these make me cry! if you are a business man and you have ever lost your SIM, you would understand
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by BrutusOj(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1: Julius agu is broke
He needs money.
Some times some of u just post anytin ur silly brains tells u to post..Do u knw how anoying and frustrating it' for ur business line to go offline cos of d careless attitude of dis GSM operators..same etisalat stopd my BIS de vry day I subscribed some times ago,I followed d issue up for like a week and no solution til date..

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by skullz: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Urine: Intelligent people are about to become extinct in this country. You don't believe me? Check out all the comments above.
True dat!!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Kcfun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
He could have talk to banky W,to do there advert togeda.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by skullz: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
adambest: shut up u're suppose 2 report d issue 2 dem not u saying u can't make calls.. Who knws if wot u're saying is even 2rue maybe u av 3kobo.. 4 me I'm using MTN I'm unable 2 make calls almost 3 days and u're here complaining... 0809ja... They're still trying
what are you even saying?? You sound dull

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Emyben(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
MTN, am heading to court soon
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ok
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by vislabraye(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
In abroad, companies are sued. Why are people insulting Julius for doing the right thing. Well, Etisalat responded well. How I wish it was MTN he sued.

In this country, almost any one can get away with anything. If today we say, "let every body using this or that network to throw their sims away or dont make phone calls for 1 day, my people will not comply."
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Nja147: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
The guy is broke.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by Ajengogo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Julius Agwu is probably getting back at Etisalat for not making him one of its ambassadors.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by AdekunleBalogun: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am highly disappointed with comments concerning this issue, a corporate firm has done something wrong to him and he's seeking redress and some here are saying he's broke and stuffs like dat. This why Nigerian graduates are most times never do well because they don't have the mental capabilities to understand how society should work and how to use the existing laws to seek redress. To even think that most of the profit been made by this foreign companies don't stay in Nigeria instead transfers it to their local country. This country is in serious trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by cooljude(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
No wonder so many people in Nigeria are daft and dont know their right. I fully support his action, we have to hold all this co-operations that are giving us service below the expected standard.
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by underscore: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2013

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ichommy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Airforce1: Julius agu is broke
He needs money.

Gbam!
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ichidodo: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Too many Kids on Nairaland these days
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by emmaihunzeyah: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
why are we surprise he is a comedian
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by steric58(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
adambest: shut up u're suppose 2 report d issue 2 dem not u saying u can't make calls.. Who knws if wot u're saying is even 2rue maybe u av 3kobo.. 4 me I'm using MTN I'm unable 2 make calls almost 3 days and u're here complaining... 0809ja... They're still trying
sorry to say u mu mu small u no even get any sense of humor... Just kiddin lol
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by rhames(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
The same Etisalat credited me with N7,500 bonus and still i cant make a call to an Etisalat line with it. grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ibietela2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahahahaha i thought the number na "him wife sister phone" e dey?
Re: Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit by ibsking(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bros Julius, abeg wetin u wan use 100M 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry / Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.