Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51295 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
It was the work of the devil, forgive her.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ping2ping: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Instead of f acing your studies, you go about FORNICATING in the guise of boyfriend and girlfriend. I will advise you to zip up and repent. Jesus is Lord.

When you are ready for marriage then look for a wife and enjoy matrimonial bliss

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by andyanders: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

Abi you be MUMU? Forgive her when she is still your girlfriend and not even wife. Thank God this happened now. She will even fvvvk your best friend under your own roof.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by BCJAY(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by laprem90: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
My candid is advice is that you should forgive them and move on.
Forgiving them gives you a clear mind which implies peace of mind.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by vandac: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
bro just 4gve dem nd end d relationship wit the both.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by EdidemOluomo: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

Firstly I salute ur effort and display of maturity. Such issues have caused deaths or have even led to clashes between cult groups back in Uni those days and e still dey happen sef.
In all honesty I'm not sure I can forgive that girl or the guy,I might have even done something worse or harm the guy and that's why I started by appreciating ur maturity.
God forgives us on daily basis so I see no reason why you should not forgive them both,Mbok forgive them and move,though it's hard to forgive and and not remember but please do and try as much as possible to erase all them memories.
As for ur bestie,he's a bad guy. I'm sure he would have sensed ur babe making passes at him and yet he did nothing to stop or tell u.
The girl is simply a fool and should be ashamed of herself,she's a disgrace to those other decent girls out there.
Make una nor vex for the typos o,still getting used to this touch screen fone since I don upgrade from Nokia.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by olukuewu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Your guy is a bad friend,let go of both of them.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by EdidemOluomo: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pastor Aji: IGBO-PRESIDENT
Forgive her.......if u truly luv her give her a 2nd chance.
I faced a similar case in 2008..... ma girl dated a fellow NFCS exco......it pained me affected ma luv life but funny enough she's d one I'm getting married to D.V. March next year

O boy u try o! Hope she won't go sleep with another person or worse ur dad.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by saintkash(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

capital NO... my guy dnt ever let her back into ur life oooo
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ajilay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
If you really love her,you can forgive her and also make sure you forgive that your stupid friend of yours.but you reduce the relationship between you and him.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forgive them. But run for ur life. Both of them do not love and can kill u.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thank you very much, everyone. I'll act accordingly as you have all advised.
Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by elbulk(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....

Is dis 1 alrite?u can tell a snitch when you see 1,u my friend will be kind sniffing around ppl's babe's...looser
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Tekzyflex(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

Don't ask that kind of nonsense question...Just keep puking her but don't tink of luvin her again becos once a cheat is always a thief..

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by jairusben(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
abi u never hear.. Ur crious gf is another dude playmate.. Jst want too tell u oda guys av been smooching her
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by 2scorehigh(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Presido, I'm so sorry to tell you this right now but there's nothing you can do about it now.

The deed is done and that's final.

Even if you forgive both of them, I doubt if you will ever forget the trauma.

In fact, you have more to lose now all thanks to the girl.

Your best bet now is to hope that your so called best friend wouldn't get lyrically inspired one day and start dissing you like Tupac did to Biggie with lines like "you claim to be a prezident but I f**k'd your biatch"

I have only one solution for you now and I know you are not going to like it but right now it's the only way out.

Have you ever heard of something called ménage à trois?

Women! Can't live with them. Can't live without them.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Obeenah(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bro let the bitch go. I was in a similar relationship whic I ended up forgiving her but in the end it back fired on me. Any girl who cheats will always cheat again. U best believe that.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by peeparty(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Baba fogiv d both of dem u cnt fogiv one and foget d other d both are guilty.ur frnd hu is truli ur frnd was rung to go down wit her to proof she is a slut he cud as well discipline himsef as a gudfrnd,so u can stil be frnds wit him but xtremmli carefull den keep d female far awai frm u dnt giv room fo d closness again if nt u might end up avin sex wit here again.y I said u cud stil keep a mutual relationship wit her is bkos d world is revolvin round u dnt knw were u might need her skills or sumthin dat wud lift u ooo finali if we we're to be given instant judgemnt on wat we do I dnt fink som of us typin dis wud xcape.so ask jah fo grace
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Sike(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
Should I forgiver her?
WTF! Forgive kini? I swear if U ever forgive her, i will never forgive U. Instead of U to be dancing & thanking Ur star that she'll "Go and Die", U are here asking mumu question. Infact, no lemme vex for U oh! H.o.e will always be H.o.e!! *spits*
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by peeparty(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dat is hw I work I use psyccolgy a lot to get d truth am sure d guy respectd u frm dat dai
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by gbrown(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
cry She happens to be my girlfriend since second year. I wooed this girl for 4 months before she yielded to me. We have dated for a year and 6 months now, and happily too. But now the story has changed and a lot is about to go awry.

I observed that lately my girl was liking my best friend. Whenever we were together, drinking or chatting during pastime, she laughed @ whatever he said whether it is something funny or not. She found him very funny. Sometimes, when I visited her in her place without my friend, she would ask "what about your friend? He didn't come with you? That guy is so funny!" I couldn't help but wonder. Anger and jealousy welling up in my pregnant mind. I didn't want to ask her then if she was beginning to like my friend more than me because I felt it was nothing. I trusted her because what we shared together was more than love. I loved her so much and I was convinced she loved me too.

However, I was drinking in a bar with my friend one day when he got a sudden call. After speaking with the voice at the other end of the receiver, he hurried off on the pretext that he had something to catch up with.

The following day, I went to his house around 8am in the morning because I left some documents in his house the previous day which I was supposed to use for my clearance. I walked up to his door and knocked. His voice came from within enquiring who it was. I told him it was me.
"Ah, guy!" He yelled. "Why you no tell me say you dey come?" He queried.
"Do I now have to take permission to come to your house?" I retorted. It took him about five minutes to open the door. His sound system was playing RnB on a very high decibel. He slightly opened the door and brought out his head from the little space.
"Baba, I get visitor oo. Babe dey inside" he said.
"So? Na today? Do I not enter your room before even when you have a babe inside. Nawaoo!" I rebuked him for his meanness. But he wouldn't allow me in. I had to stand outside. I told him to get me my file and he brought it quickly and I left.
"I'll catch up with u later," he said, shortly before he shut the door again. No sooner had I reached the Senior Staff club than I reasoned that something wasn't right somewhere. It was quite unusual of Veron, my best friend on campus to refuse me entering his room because there was a girl in the room. I mean, I know most if not all his female friends and I enter his room even when they are inside except they want to get busy with each other. You know what I mean. Veron visits me too even in the company of my girl. Why did he do that? I reasoned. A voice within told me to ignore him but another persistent voice asked me to go back and find out. I decided to obey the latter voice. I went back. Lo and behold, before I could reach the street where his house is situated, I sighted my girl coming out his room, trying to wear her flat canvas. I was shocked! OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes! My heartbeat increased rapidly and my head tottered on the verge of madness. I managed to control myself. I didn't go for the clearance again. I just went back home. I went to the dope seller's, bought SK, went back and smoked shit. I felt relaxed after crying and smoking. Then I slept off.
To be continued..... Just wait
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by peeparty(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=kundi90]

block her calls, then. pls hw do I blog calls lik I need it seriosli thnks
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Obiagu1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Girlfriend? No

Fu<k buddy? Yes

That way, you won't be this hurt.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by vannieberry(f): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
uote author=grayh@t]Gurls and dick.. Smh[/quote]

Boys nd PUSSY nd BREST. Smh
Some guyz don't hav take it easy wen suckin breast, dey ll jux squeeze oil out of
D babes boobs nd even squeeze vain out of it looolz
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
kolidave: Homies over hoes' bro.
GAY ALERT !

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Heyliesha: do her for the last time...b4 leaving her..plz
CORRECTTTTTT
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Same reason I dnt keep friends atall......kos all dey do is 2 end up stabbin u in d back instead of watchin out 4 u....

@OP....move on wit ur life bro, 4get dem nd forget all those who u also call frnds....trust me u will gain more rep wen u do dis nd always compose urslf kos everybody will wana make frnd wit u bt dnt give dem a bleepin chance.....that's all I kan tell
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by empero4luv: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
nawooo,trust no lady. tongue
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ifeoluwa96: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
You just have to let all these go off your mind,and move on with life.what is the probabiity that this girl in question will not repeat same thing if u continue with her?and your frnd may even do somthing wors than this...maybe your house wife is next if you continue your friendship... Watch out[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by adamsblack(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....
my bro she dnt deserve ur 4giveness,am also victim of dis sam story I wil advice u 2 jus 4get abt ha n move on wiv ur life,open ur hrt n I tell u d truth u will find true luv
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by shariffalabim89: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
I've got 2 questiions for the Op.......1. Do u want revenge? 2. How hurt are u?..........people let's be realistic not biblical forgivness and forgetting go together............"It is not possible to forgive and forget"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.