Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51272 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by solacec4t(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
My dear,you have to forgive them.
but takin her back is your decision to make.
If you can live with the fact that your bestfriend had your girl, then u should take her back and expect more of such.

I certainly would not advice my brother to accept such nonsense.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Op:I kinda like this idea wink
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
infiniteloop: Take her back. Pretend you are still in love with her. Keep banging her. She is a hoe. Have fun treating her like one while the fun last. If your friend is still interested, no problem. Pretend you are not aware. wink

Why?
Cos that's what real niggaz do.

And for your friend. That's a bro. Bros for life.

Bro code 235:
Never fight a bro over a hoe. I mean, its in the bro constitution. Don't you read that?!
@Op:I kinda like this idea wink

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by adexsimply(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
warrenweste:

Lol reproduction sake?? Wth is that shocked cheesy
Co!tus grin grin word sensor
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
igbo president!, the babe was obviously attracted to your friend cos of his charms,and believe me,they were flirting long before you knew it.....

Na BQ im dey poolash your babe......(just asking)...cos if you were in franco hostel and veron had a well furnished room ....that explains it all

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by RomanyChi(f): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Odunharry(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sucn: The sluts are here.
dat s harsh bro..u dnt knw her
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Mystiqme: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
infiniteloop: Take her back. Pretend you are still in love with her. Keep banging her. She is a hoe. Have fun treating her like one while the fun last. If your friend is still interested, no problem. Pretend you are not aware. wink

Why?
Cos that's what real niggaz do.

And for your friend. That's a bro. Bros for life.

Bro code 235:
Never fight a bro over a hoe. I mean, its in the bro constitution. Don't you read that?!

I have the entire bro code book by Sir Barney Stinson. Contact me if you want one. And I'm for real.

P.S.: Bros only. For more bro-wisdom, go to: www.brotips.com

P.P.S.: Ladies only. I am available for shower of love. 2A07DA1C. Don't tell anyone you copied my pin, alright?!

You mean the brostitution?

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by qtx(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

@poster, let me tell u, moving with an unfaithful woman is like sitting on a keg of gun powder bc any moment it can explode and destroy u and if possible herself also. the fact that the trust has already been bridged to that extent it will be difficult for you both to trust each other as it was because.
Run for your dear life. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Royvic(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well, i havb hd such xperience befor. A cheatin frnd. If she realy lovs u lyk she says, and u ar cnvince, u cn go aahead and forgiv her. I bet she wudnt fall a fool twice

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Amya(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
I had a similar experience. 8 years ago, I had met this guy. I was with my best friend the day we met. Soon after, we started dating. He likes that my bestfriend a lot and she's really pretty. Anytime I met him, he always had something for me to give to me friend (recharge card money. . .etc) he refers to her as his "second wife" " second girlfriend". Anytime I saw him he always asks about her. I knew he was very fond of her and I liked that he liked my bestfriend.

A year later, ASUU was striking and I travelled to lagos to stay with my aunt. My bestie called and told me to tell my boyfriend to gave her a temporary work as a marketer in his company to pass the time. I agreed to talk to him when I came into town the next week.

When I came in, she didn't mention anything about the job anymore, so I just ignored it. The next day, I met up with him and unlike him, all through the day he never for once mentioned anything about my friend, which was strange. I started putting two and two together. The next day I met up with him again and this time told him my friend had broken down in tears that they had been having s3x when I was out of town (she didn't tell me anything o).
My people come and see confession that day. My intuition had been right all long. He said they'd been sleeping together from the day she called me. That she had disregarded what I told her about waiting for me to get back and had gone to his office. One thing led to another and they started sleeping with each other everyday.

He wondered why she told me as she had begged him not to let anything slip that they had even seen each other. I told him she didn't tell me anything and I had simply used psychology on him to get the truth. He was gob smacked! I walked out of his life. I forgave my friend after a few months but I never trusted her anymore. We officially broke our friendship last year.

5 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Bizibi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
cutieonyi89: U gat to forgive them baby,YES forgive them not for them but for you. When sum1 hurts you,they take power from you(you become weak,restless,sometimes act without thinking etc) but if you dont forgive them they keeps the power. If you do,you get your power back(being strong again and at peace with yourself,gaining your sanity back). After you forgive them,forgive yourself and MOVE ON! The girl and the guy are not worthy of your friendship.
nice one
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by izzbaby22(f): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
op find a place in ur hrt 2 4give both of dem its gonna be hard but just try so dat dey wont av power over u,dat doesnt mean u open ur hrt fully b4 d feelings come back and u start falling in love with her i dont tink its worth it, just follow ur hrt and be strong so ur friend wont see u as a weakling keep him @arms length 2 , beta days ahead 4 u bro. Its well.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by abuc: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
I thought its a movie script or joke cheesy
But I just realize IGBO-PRESIDENT is very
serious. Unfaithfulness stinks, we have no
other option than to forgive but to continue
the relationship is something I can't guarantee.

A cheat will hadly repent. Its like someone who
is possess. You cry for forgiveness today and the next day,
you commit the same atrocity
. Na addiction be that... cool

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Bizibi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Amya: I had a similar experience. 8 years ago, I had met this guy. I was with my best friend the day we met. Soon after, we started dating. He likes that my bestfriend a lot and she's really pretty. Anytime I met him, he always had something for me to give to me friend (recharge card money. . .etc) he refers to her as his "second wife" " second girlfriend". Anytime I saw him he always asks about her. I knew he was very fond of her and I liked that he liked my bestfriend.

A year later, ASUU was striking and I travelled to lagos to stay with my aunt. My bestie called and told me to tell my boyfriend to gave her a temporary work as a marketer in his company to pass the time. I agreed to talk to him when I came into town the next week.

When I came in, she didn't mention anything about the job anymore, so I just ignored it. The next day, I met up with him and unlike him, all through the day he never for once mentioned anything about my friend, which was strange. I started putting two and two together. The next day I met up with him again and this time told him my friend had broken down in tears that they had been having s3x when I was out of town (she didn't tell me anything o).
My people come and see confession that day. My intuition had been right all long. He said they'd been sleeping together from the day she called me. That she had disregarded what I told her about waiting for me to get back and had gone to his office. One thing led to another and they started sleeping with each other everyday.

He wondered why she told me as she had begged him not to let anything slip that they had even seen each other. I told him she didn't tell me anything and I had simply used psychology on him to get the truth. He was gob smacked! I walked out of his life. I forgave my friend after a few months but I never trusted her anymore. We officially broke our friendship last year.
real friends are hard to see
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Chukky86: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wait let me ask IFA.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Moxie4lyf(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.

Seriously,out of this story, this statement just got me pissed off.....
I hate such silly excuses that some ladies use at times...
When she was laughing at his jokes,it wasnt a mistake;
When they both made an appointment to move the ministry forward, it wasnt a mistake;
When she stood up and started walking down to his room to lick the lollipop ,it wasnt a mistake;
Even when the guy was digging the well, it wasnt still a Mistake...
But when she was caught, it became a Mistake....That statement alone is enough to dump her...
@OP. forgive them and act matured, but stay away from them just as heaven is far from the earth.whether as a girlfriend or as a wife, a Slut is a Slut...
It's no fault of yours, it's a "Follow Come" thing

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Sallychizzl3: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hmmmmnn... dis life sha. Orisirisi.
end time tinz cum fool ground
end time ppl sef boku 4 Nland. undecided
@op, jst try to block both of 'em frm ur life by 4givin n move on. Ur semblance is still out there,search for her n live happily ever after.
sorry o
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by nero69: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
My friend please erase both of them in your life and move on..full stop!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by berbajiday(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
GeneralShepherd:
Lmao, nice advice but you went in hard no be small oh!
This general belief is faulty. Why should he remain friends with Veron if he has proven to be disloyal? Do yourself a favour,draw a line btw you and Veron,but still hangout with him make men no talk say you dey eff up!

Veron cannot be trusted infact he is worse than your babe

As per forgiving her?

If you are ugly and crippled with zero prospects of any girl liking you then forgive her,at least then you will be a great doormat!

If not you know what to do
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by jumzzy448: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Some girls sha. Op, I really do feel for you. But i'll advice you forgive them. But you have to end the friendship and the relationship.
Chaiiii.....nobody is to be trusted.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Capableben(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
angry grin sorry bro, find a place in ur heart to forgive'm
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by olushowunm(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forgive the girl... But keep your options open... As for the friend, just walk-away from him...

The girl still loves you and she did what she did out of adventurism and she wants to feel what other men feels like... But your friend should have controls his libido since he knows you...

Then you need to Bleep your girl(even if it did not workout with this one) very very well so she will not have cause to look out for more!!!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IMMUNO1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well, guys cheat and girls cheat and if u re not ok with that, then go solo. I can't love a woman that is not my mother, wife or sister the way u just described cos no body has told me where broken hearts go to. No hard feelings bro.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ogwomba(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
op why should you be having intercourse with her in the first place is she your wife?
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Deco007: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
People bad oooo
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guy ...move on for get her...i broke up with mine last two months but now ve got a new girl....

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by richybanky(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
My X1: What is Private? when it has more users than Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagrame, Eskimi put togather!

holds laff
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by jayAjoku(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
bro to err is human to FORGIVE is divine. Forgive them both but cut any relationship you had with them.. It is said a smart person makes a mistake . Corrects it and never makes it again. I trust u will b smart about ths
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by berbajiday(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
lalyiva: and so?? sh**t happens
move on
this case no carry water,it happens everyday. pleeease gv a gurl something worth being faithful for

For the love of God what kind of reply is this? Why don't u zip up if u dont have anyfn tangible to say, u sound like you can do what the OP's girl did. SMh
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by JosephCudjoe(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly most women r 4cked.I just wish God can remove anoda rib from me nd create a diff specie from woman for me.OP u a strong man.if it was me I wud b on my way 2 kirikiri by now.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
If she returns to beg just tell her "go and die" belive me she won't come back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.