Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! (2585 Views)

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by vanderbilt: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is a convincing list of all the men she has dated. The list might not be exhaustive though?. ..Eric Clapton, U2's Adam Clayton, prince albert II,sheik mohammed al-habtoor,Robert De Niro, Adrien Brody, Flavio Briatore, luca orlandini,Kevin Costner, Lenny Kravitz, Eddie Murphy,badr jafar,usher, Sean Penn,andre balazs, Quincy Jones, Sylvester Stallone, Tommy Lee, Mike Tyson, dancer Joaquín Cortés, Joe Pesci, Robbie Williams, Joseph Fiennes, Sean Combs, David Blaine and Formula One driver Pedro Diniz,vladimir doronin ,...those women she beat to this position include, Catherine the great,marilyn monroe,pamela anderson, and co...and by the way..feel free to google the names to check !
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by CastingCrowns(f): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
waaat!dats a lot of men..kim k is also a top contender
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
That's like half the number of men I've dated
Who conducted this research?
I'm taking them to court!
That award is mine. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by crackhaus: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u: That's like half the number of men I've dated
Who conducted this research?
I'm taking them to court!
That award is mine. grin grin
Pffft!
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Danielle22(f): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Woooooowwwwwwshocked
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
kiss lol
crackhaus:
Pffft!
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by 50calibre(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow! She's dated royalty, super stars, billionaires, I think she even dated Michael Jackson at one point, her pus*y must really be high grade, because I don't see anything special in her face.

It takes balls to date Mike Tyson, especially at his peak.

That old guy Briatore has a thing for super models, he also dated Heidi Klum. Who says money isn't good.
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by crackhaus: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u: kiss lol
grin

kiss kiss
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chei she dated all these men ?!? shocked and she couldn't settle down with one of them ? Her attitude must stink sad But her beauty saves her.

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Karleb(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
When i thought she was a IndecentStar.
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by joey0358(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yu forgot Charles Taylor

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 02, 2013
In black man's mentality,she use Jazz ni?
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by martronilla: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2013
I thought it was Taylor Swift
Re: The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! by Abbey2sam(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
I respect her a lot........that's it

(1) (Reply)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / That "Big Girl" Is Actually Broke / He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.