Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous (4076 Views)

That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
No offence to those who go by the name blessing,buh really dis thing doesn't stop to amaze me,I was having a chat wth my friend over some sticks of w**d,and he told me he fvcked a gal called blessing yesterday,and I asked him to describe the gal and he did buh it wasn't gal I fvcked so we started to take inventory of most othe gals we fvcked,I noticed that out of the gals I fvcked dis year five had blessing as their name,or their native name means blessing if it were to be interpreted in english, even those bearing glory are not left out,infact I plan advicing my sister to change her daughter's name from blessing to another,lest she becomes a distributor too,I don't know guys am I right or wrong, do u have same experience?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by peeparty(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin More weed to your elbow...

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
peeparty:
grin
abi shey I lie?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nextlevel0007(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Typical Africa man... Op tongue
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by peeparty(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
abi shey I lie?
Bros Oyo.
your the boss with 3star rank.so lecture us.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nextlevel0007:
Typical Africa man... Op tongue
as in?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by ebamma(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
And you were taking weed, when you were discussing this with your friend?,

Weed tells you what you want to hear and makes you see what you want see,

Maybe you just wanted to believe that majority of the girls you have bleeped are named Blessing,

And the weed helped you achieve that,
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
peeparty:

Bros Oyo.

are u a learner,if u are it might take time for u to understand wat we're discussing.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
ebamma:
And you were taking weed, when you were discussing this with your friend?,

Weed tells you what you want to hear and makes you see what you want see,

Maybe you just wanted to believe that majority of the girls you have bleeped are named Blessing,

And the weed helped you achieve that,

really! But I know what I'm saying.I wasn't high when I took the inventory even if I'll get high, it won't be on the few 2 to 3 sticks wey we don lick,I no what I' saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by peeparty(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
are u a learner,if u are it might take time for u to understand wat we're discussing.

yes really it might.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by donholy28(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
op so what do u mean?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
op so what do u mean?
I mean the aforementioned topic above
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
peeparty:
grin More weed to your elbow...
my brother may the lord bless you
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jeremiah505(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dude karma is a b¡tch...

...Back to the subject...

Maybe it ur environment... Here... Not true...
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
jeremiah505:
Dude karma is a b¡tch...

...Back to the subject...

Maybe it ur environment... Here... Not true...
okay o,so tell us where are u?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by christinie(f): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Judging from your story you are not different from them. You said out of the girls you had carnal knowledge of this year alone that 5 are called Blessing. This means you have slept with many girls this year alone. Guy you are promiscuous too so close this thread.
jonaifame22:
No offence to those who go by the name blessing,buh really dis thing doesn't stop to amaze me,I was having a chat wth my friend over some sticks of w**d,and he told me he fvcked a gal called blessing yesterday,and I asked him to describe the gal and he did buh it wasn't gal I fvcked so we started to take inventory of most othe gals we fvcked,I noticed that out of the gals I fvcked dis year five had blessing as their name,or their native name means blessing if it were to be interpreted in english, even those bearing glory are not left out,infact I plan advicing my sister to change her daughter's name from blessing to another,lest she becomes a distributor too,I don't know guys am I right or wrong, do u have same experience?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
Judging from your story you are not different from them. You said out of the girls you had carnal knowledge of this year alone that 5 are called Blessing. This means you have slept with many girls this year alone. Guy you are promiscuous too so close this thread.
it's still fair for guys to be promiscous, but ladies........
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Melahou(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op i think you should be award for your achievement in sleeping around.

That same "Blessing" will soon steal your cap if you are not careful
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
peeparty:

Bros Oyo.

Yes O
*pulls a chair to take notes*
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
The weed you took is very fresh from the farm!
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Melahou:
Op i think you should be award for your achievement in sleeping around.

That same "Blessing" will soon steal your cap if you are not careful
ahn ahn,wat do u mean by that,take ur time,I won't have u insult my person.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes O *pulls a chair to take notes*
I'm also here wth my note pads too.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
The weed you took is very fresh from the farm!
how do u know? U must be the dealer!
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Soooo true to a very Large extent...d 3 Blessings i knw are all Promiscuous

Op i like ur Observation skills bt detest ur Promiscuosity.
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jeremiah505(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
okay o,so tell us where are u?
Am in kaduna...
The ladies with that trait here... Are ladies form the state...
We call them cheerful givers...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by Starships4u(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
And those named AMARACHI serial cheats...
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
NEPABOY:
Soooo true to a very Large extent...d 3 Blessings i knw are all Promiscuous

Op i like ur Observation skills bt detest ur Promiscuosity.
u have a very sharp observation skills,buh it's not my fault,I'm not promiscous,they're many bad guys out ther u know life is cold,harsh and cruel, I'm just offerring my nice and cool headed self to dis ladies to try me if they like me
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by peeparty(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes O *pulls a chair to take notes*
abeg tear the middle give me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
jeremiah505:

Am in kaduna...
The ladies with that trait here... Are ladies form the state...
We call them cheerful givers...
hehehe
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Starships4u:
And those named AMARACHI serial cheats...
dis really got me laffn
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by jonaifame22(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
peeparty:
abeg tear the middle give me.
so u mean u're not here wth ur writing materials?
Re: Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous by peeparty(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
so u mean u're not here wth ur writing materials?

bros I forget am for house no vex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend / Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.