Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,086 members, 7,867,135 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech (835 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. / Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
My people, INEC has declared me the winner of the
Anambra gubernatorial elections! I want to say
thank you to each of you, my supporters. Thank
you for believing in me. Thank you for partaking in
the campaign both on ground and online. Thank
you for being steadfast in your support and
prayers, despite all. Thank you for being peaceful!
Your support is amazing! May God bless you all!

To my brethren who contested this election with
me, I say thank you for your love for Anambra
state, please come let’s work together, Anambra is
our own and the onus lies on us all to move her
forward. I also call on all Anambrarians, friends of
Anambra and everyone who reside here to join us
as we all move forward, no matter your political
affiliations. You already know our four pillars of
development; there is room for everyone to invest
in Anambra. We need to pull our human,
intellectual, financial and natural resources
together, and with you all on the train, we will
arrive our destination faster.

I know we all have big and positive dreams for our
state, and we must realize these dreams. We will
keep the flag flying. This is the time for work, and
we will hit the ground running. A good thing has
happened in Anambra! Remember, Willie.Will.Wor
k=>W.W.W

LONG LIVE NDI IGBO
LONG LIVE APGA MOVEMENT
LONG LIVE ANAMBRA
LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by 1MCN: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
It's such a shame that up to this minute there's not even a single topic on the frontpage that says anything about the Anambra election result/victory!

1 Like

Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
^^ I've being wondering why too. Very unfortunate
Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by biafranqueen: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am really concerned that those whom stated that Nairaland is against the progress of Igbos have been proven to be right. When ever they had bad news about our state it reached front page. Afam Biko do you have any power to move this or are you a mod for mouth only undecided I hope your not a token Igbo just for show?
Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by Kingsley1000(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
'm begining to love his humility,,,i would really love him more,if he can stand out,not affliating or be controlled by his boss.....We'll start to enjoy massive development in my villa{uncle nkem okeke,deputy}
Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ I've being wondering why too. Very unfortunate

I am not partisan by any means but this has shown that Nairaland has a strong political bent.

Is Seun being sponsored or something? No such thing as free press in Nigeria! Not even on social media. undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
1MCN: It's such a shame that up to this minute there's not even a single topic on the frontpage that says anything about the Anambra election result/victory!
Wait till morrow before you start with the complains. If you havent noticed,most important weekend topics make FP on Mondays.

@Topic,Congratulopia.
Nkilika bu afa m.

1 Like

Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by biafranqueen: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kingsley1000: 'm begining to love his humility,,,i would really love him more,if he can stand out,not affliating or be controlled by his boss.....We'll start to enjoy massive development in my villa{uncle nkem okeke,deputy}
We are the bosses My Dear we have to make them work for us, your ability to bring your communities plight to Awaka is your responsibility. We need you to get involved and not wait for them to work, be on his arse the Commissioners work for us, you have a right to meet with them if your community is lagging behind, they have promised us development in Nnewi and the have no choice but to make it happen or we will be back in their face wink
Re: Governor Elect Of Anambra State Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Woman In Aba. / Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore / Osun PDP Guber Candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore Donates A New Bus To OAU SU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.