Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed (2160 Views)

We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed by nduchucks: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Was your great grand father a nigerian?

Unless you are an old coot, I'm pretty sure your father is/was a Nigerian as well.
Re: This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed by pandriod: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Betrayal tribe. Everybody knows about them. Tufiakwa. What a reputation.

So, the biafra brouhaha wasn't OJUKWU's idea?
Re: This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
This kinds of people make me laugh. are they read to fifght for the viafra? it is only children and poor people that will be clamouring for this biafra. buisnessmen and rich people who have buisnesses in lagos ,northern states won't fight for this .the reason being " will they leave the mansion they built in lagos and other states and be running to biafra states where they have nothing. even if the biafra happens, it is your people that will saboutage your effort. think hard before you go on shouting biafra.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tadon200: This kinds of people make me laugh. are they read to fifght for the viafra? it is only children and poor people that will be clamouring for this biafra. buisnessmen and rich people who have buisnesses in lagos ,northern states won't fight for this .the reason being " will they leave the mansion they built in lagos and other states and be running to biafra states where they have nothing. even if the biafra happens, it is your people that will saboutage your effort. think hard before you go on shouting biafra.

heard it all before. They even told the Isrealis the same thing but they went ahead and formed Isreal. They didn't run back home.
Re: This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Unless you are an old coot, I'm pretty sure your father is/was a Nigerian as well.

That my question was very hard for you to answer, kwo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo: Prove ‘hit-squad’ Allegation Or Remain A Coward / MURIC Stands About New 100 Note, Require Wisdom / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.