Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Am In Love I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love I Need Advice (878 Views)

If Not For The Love I Have For Her / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love I Need Advice by Ak101(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
am a graduate looking 4 job am 31yrs.have been dating my girl friend 4 10yrs now.am just a yr older then her. now her family is telling her to go and marry and i dont want to loose her advice me pls
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Does this woman work ie, does she have a course of income even while you dont? If she does, you can consider it as long as yu ain't willing to sit back and allow her do all the financial responsibilities(you should continue you search for a source of income)
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by eyenCalabar(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bro, your gf has the final say in this issue i.e. either to wait for you or take a walk. If she choose to leave you, let her go. If she choose to stay, fine. Just be yourself and continue your life. There are certain things you don't have to force it happen in your life. Just remain focus while you continue your job search. By the way, which state are you?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Ak101(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
lagos state
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by eyenCalabar(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ak101: lagos state

Okay. U know your first degree may not be enough for your job search and Lagos should be very competitive for white collar jobs, so you'll need to go extra and polish yourself. If I may ask, what skill do you have in addition to your degree? What did you study too? Have you tried volunteering for some big NGOs around? How about picking up a teaching job? What have you been doing exactly? How is your CV like at the moment? If possible, can you let me see it?
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Ak101(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2013
am planing to pick a teaching job now.ve been moving around lagos now in search of teaching jobs. can u forward ur e-mail address to me
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Godmother(f): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2013
eyenCalabar: Bro, your gf has the final say in this issue i.e. either to wait for you or take a walk. If she choose to leave you, let her go. If she choose to stay, fine. Just be yourself and continue your life. There are certain things you don't have to force it happen in your life. Just remain focus while you continue your job search.

You are kidding right? Let her walk, after 10 years together.

@OP
Wouldn't advice getting married without a job. Call your girlfriend and explain things to her. Then get something doing that brings in a steady income, no matter how small and then plan your life accordingly while you keep praying for better things
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by eyenCalabar(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Godmother:

You are kidding right? Let her walk, after 10 years together.

Am not kidding pls. The Op said the family people are telling her to take a walk and the person involve here is old enough to take her own decisions especially in a matter such as this. So if she decides to go with the family option, what should this young man do? Force her to stay? C'mon. I still repeat that if she wants to go, she should go. She should be able to believe in the relationship and hold on to it no matter what. But now she's beginning to feel she has been wasting her time and making it look as if this guy is not even trying. I don't like it.
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by eyenCalabar(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Obidikejr(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2013
eyenCalabar: Bro, your gf has the final say in this issue i.e. either to wait for you or take a walk. If she choose to leave you, let her go. If she choose to stay, fine. Just be yourself and continue your life. There are certain things you don't have to force it happen in your life. Just remain focus while you continue your job search. By the way, which state are you?

To leave a girl u'v been dating for 10yrs? she's like a wife already na, if na u u go allow the girl go? its not easy broda.
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Olugbenger(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Op, whatever happens, pls don't leave that lady. Get a good job, before you get married tho.

smiley
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by eyenCalabar(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obidike jr.:

To leave a girl u've been dating for 10yrs? she's like a wife already na, if na u u go allow the girl go? its not easy broda.

You guys should understand me. Am not saying he should leave the girl but what if the girl decides to go with the family's option? You know girls could be easily deceived to do what ordinarily they wouldn't have loved to do. That's just their nature.
Re: I Am In Love I Need Advice by Ak101(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
my broder and my sister we dont need to fight each other on dis matter i just need ur advice.both of us ve gone a long way.the lady gave me 100k when i was serving +the money i saved making 200k at least if i start working i will just save small money with it and get apartment of ours. i ve to fixed the money in bank.i can nt get apartment without no income

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You / Help! Pls what's d best decision for her to take........ / Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.