Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? (879 Views)

Is Squirting Really Real Or It Doesn't Just Happen I Naija? / Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / Is Badoo Love Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Jamieb(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Some say love is the spark you feel when attracted to some one but what happens when the spark wears out. Some threads on Nairaland got me thinking lately if love is realy real or just an illusion, a cycle we need to pass through as humans. One of such thread is this www.nairaland.com/1900798/super-rich-nigerian-men-super I was arguing with my friends that any lady in her 20s Who agree to marry a man as old as 70yrs did not marry for love but for money since at most the man will live for 2 more decades and she will inherit an empire of wealth. For those who will want to argue, my question is will the same lady agree to marry a poor man of 70?..now you see my point.

Also, another thread talked about a lady who left her boyfriend for another man for lack of ''prospect''. Now, if she love the guy why cant she help him to achive his potentials and prospect. This shows that love tend to exist when confort is on the radar.
Even to married couples, do they realy love themselves or they marry cos its a script that need to be executed and for this they need accomodability nd tolerance of the partner..
Lets keep this discussion going..
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
People thinks it's the former.........but it's actually the latter

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by fuckshit: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Love is FÜCKING real grin grin
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Shaaam who knows
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by jideomowunmi(f): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Real love exist...d problem is...u hardly see a real and sincere love da last forever...' ain't no ever after'.... undecided undecided
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
jideomowunmi: Real love exist...d problem is...u hardly see a real and sincere love da last forever...' ain't no ever after'.... undecided undecided

True that wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
yes op is does,but hard to finding i.e getting that right person that wouldnt go wrong undecided
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
fuckshit: Love is FÜCKING real grin grin

You fvcking kidding Me? Love ain't fvcking real.
It's a fvcking mere illusion fvcker. grin
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by cutiesoglam(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Love is. Abt Making choice on ow u feel. It is an illusionif u can't decide on wat u really want.
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Love is a Mystery.
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Tymax(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's as real as you make it.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by fuckshit: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

You fvcking kidding Me? Love ain't fvcking real.
It's a fvcking mere illusion fvcker. grin
nope, fuckshit ain't FÜCKING around with this grin grin love is FÜCKING real.

Real love is about FÜCKING caring about your partner's feelings & wanting to treat him/her with respect

Love isn't just FÜCKING emotions, different from FÜCKING Lust which is about the shortest FÜCKING distance to the bedroom.

True love takes work, it's not a FÜCKING noun but a verb grin grin it's FÜCKING unconditional. Love grows over time & develops from going through the FÜCKING storms together.

Real love grows out of a choice. We should FÜCKING desire love from someone who chooses to love us unconditionally, not from someone who is just FÜCKING high on emotional drugs & claiming to love us.

3 Likes

Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2014
Fuckshit! You are fücking amazing Bro. That was the most fücking emtional piece of fücking love shiit I've ever read in my entire fücking life. grin

You a fücking writer Bro? Mehn that was fücking lovely. Fückshit you rock! grin
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by fuckshit: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan: Fuckshit! You are fücking amazing Bro. That was the most fücking emtional piece of fücking love shiit I've ever read in my entire fücking life. grin

You a fücking writer Bro? Mehn that was fücking lovely. Fückshit you rock! grin
A big FÜCKING thanks grin grin
just had to FÜCKING let it all out

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by equlibrium(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2014
fuckshit: nope, fuckshit ain't FÜCKING around with this grin grin love is FÜCKING real.

Real love is about FÜCKING caring about your partner's feelings & wanting to treat him/her with respect

Love isn't just FÜCKING emotions, different from FÜCKING Lust which is about the shortest FÜCKING distance to the bedroom.

True love takes work, it's not a FÜCKING noun but a verb grin grin it's FÜCKING unconditional. Love grows over time & develops from going through the FÜCKING storms together.

Real love grows out of a choice. We should FÜCKING desire love from someone who chooses to love us unconditionally, not from someone who is just FÜCKING high on emotional drugs & claiming to love us.
you are just fùcķing weird
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014
fuckshit: nope, fuckshit ain't FÜCKING around with this grin grin love is FÜCKING real.

This dude is fuuckin hilarous¡ Your coments, moniker, down to your signature.. Plus I thnk..u do make a lot of sense in your comments u know.; but most ppl, I believe don't know this. They are probably distracted by your swearin. So I'd love to see more of ur fuuckin comments...i jst fuuckin followed u..bravo¡

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by fuckshit: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium:
you are just fùcķing weird
just FÜCKING being fuckshit & having some FÜCKING fun grin grin
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Regenerated: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
True love exist,its not just the type you see on movies or you read in books cheesy
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by coolzeal(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2014
I don't believe in love and it simply does not exist.
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by fuckshit: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2014
HeyChiko: This dude is fuuckin hilarous¡ Your coments, moniker, down to your signature.. Plus I thnk..u do make a lot of sense in your comments u know.; but most ppl, I believe don't know this. They are probably distracted by your swearin. So I'd love to see more of ur fuuckin comments...i jst fuuckin followed u..bravo¡
FÜCK!! Thanks. grin grin
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by Biggiestep(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Fvckshit u funy
Re: Is Love Real Or A Mere Illusion? by itsIYKE(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
True love is basically the mindset Dat "wats mine is urs"

(1) (Reply)

What To Get Your Girl as Xmas Gift / 9 Important Things You Need To Remember To Save Your Relationship / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.