Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs (5126 Views)

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / Economic Diversification: CBN Will Invest To Create Jobs, Wealth — Emefiele / Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by woleprof(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
uhunnn

what a joke
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by kodewrita(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2006
I totally agree with you. Every Stalin needs a Molotov, so i can be your minister in charge of propaganda, ahem, sorry truth. Together we will educate the long-misled populace as to the wonders of progress by demolition and also the vices inherent in creativity which most people seem to ignore.
  In actual fact, I propose to lead an alliance of the willing to campaign for you. we will liberate them from their bondage that they may realise that you are the only alternative they have.
  I want to convince all readers to sit back and focus on the truth of this argument

"we can only build new structure by tearing old ones, we need to destroy to progress"

Rome was not built in a day, Etruria and other nearby kingdoms had to be destroyed first.

As to the laws to be promulgated, you will agree that the Great One needs all the help we can give him that he may lead us to that glorious future.

Long live the nation! Long live the people's republic of nigeria! Long Live the Great One!

Decree 1: Henceforth it is against the law to criticise the forward-looking policies of the Great and Wise One. Such destructive attacks on his person will be classified as treason.

you must be wondering whether I had gone mad.    hhheeee heeee grin
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2006
Hehe. Kodewrita, thanks for appreciating the post!
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by woleprof(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2006
COUNT ME OUT OF THIS!! sad sad sad sad

Being a good leader does not mean destruction,
being a good leader does not me oppressioin
Being a good leader does not mean castigation
Being a good leader does not mean putting ones follower un der severe sufferring.

SO I WILL CONTINUE TO PREACH AGAINST THIS PREJIDICE.

Hope i will get supporter in here?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Oracle(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2006
yeah you'll definitely get a supporter infact SUPPORTERS
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by woleprof(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2006
Oracle:

yeah you'll definitely get a supporter infact SUPPORTERS

thanks, together we shall vote against this democratic militarization : wink wink wink wink
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2006
I hereby wish to be addressed as,
His Excellency, The Most High Chief And Professor S Osewa (JSCE, SSCE, NFA)
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by woleprof(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2006
See wetin we dey talk,
Remember, u still have oppositiion to scale through, so stop accumulating those TITLES
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by akara(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2007
at least the chap has ideas (a manifesto), unlike our registered political parties.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by eniola1310(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2007
vote seun and  u are n trouble!
see how he runs nairaland.
if seun is voted, don't be surprised when he starts deleting people because they violated the constitution.

experience is the best teacher !!
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Mariory(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2007
eniola1310:

if seun is voted, don't be surprised when he starts deleting people because they violated the constitution.

LOL. Better hope he doesn't delete you. grin
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2007
Hehe. My most excellent self promises to stoop low to create jobs for little people of Nigeria.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by delvinmaya(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2007
seun am behind you shocked keep it up,after that what will you do to unborn children, make abortion legal?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Easyy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
Alawada
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by seun70(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2007
@Seun

Do you have any plan for external/foreign affairs minister in your cabinet.

I can promise you the possibility of being able to convince the international community the justification behind your reason for contesting. grin grin
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
Seun:

Hehe. My most excellent self promises to stoop low to create jobs for little people of Nigeria.

Statements like that are the strongest reasons NOT to vote for such people who cloak themselves with the garb of messianism and see the rest of us as mere servants who should be grateful to have them as our Lords. To such people, accountability to the "little people of Nigeria" is incomprehensible.

What is the difference between us and the developed world? Over here Leaders see themselves as servants of the people, in Nigeria the leaders think they are the saviours of the people.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Giftwilson: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
Promise to make me the vice president, then I will vote for you so we can sell Nigeria together. angry
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by olawa20(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2007
i can actually pay for a wrap-around ad for this manifesto in all major dailies! soft-sell and hard-sell mags.

I'm sure there'll be lots of contracts to be awarded afterwards and oh!!! you forgot to mention your plans for the oil blocs. lots to give out. how about multinationals, where do they feature? Shouldn't we send them packing, especially the oil giants.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by eniola1310(f): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
Seun:

I hereby wish to be addressed as,
His Excellency, The Most High Chief And Professor S Osewa (JSCE, SSCE, NFA)

yeah right !! so much for stooping low.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
I'm sure there'll be lots of contracts to be awarded afterwards
Why not? (if you are a manufacturer of the military weapons which will generate these abundant jobs)

you forgot to mention your plans for the oil blocs
Every Niger Deltan will be given several gallons of refreshing crude oil (planted by their ancestors) to drink.

after that what will you do to unborn children, make abortion legal?
Warn yourself, please. How can I do such a ridiculous thing? I will just make abortion compulsory for women only.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by olawa20(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
Her excellency, what do we do to to our universities; sack all the lecturers?

and u forgot to deal with them mobil, chevron and shell. i seriously need to know your plans for these. Hugo Chavez is a good example shocked
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by betantee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
abeg i want be ur Oil minister, so dat i go continue to dey refine our oil for my refinery wey dey abroad(make i no talk where b4 basket mouth dem go say )den sell back to una including myself.As a matter of fact i go help u ensure say ordinary Nigerians no go ever see light.we go dey do dem abrakadabra with light, e go come small, dem go happy shout, hey light don come ,but b4 Nigerians go shout finish , we go take the light.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by abdkabir(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2007
This is a Joke @Seun et al

U Ogun state ppl, u and ur autocratic ideas .Why be say no only garrison politics una know(Command,Command & Cmmand).I have a feeling seun grin grin grin is from Obasanjos village.

Abeg bring us Novel ,Liberal & Sustaniable Ideas.

if u guys vote 4 me.I will advocate for the Shrinking of Presidential System.Only 12-15 Minsters, a 1 house National Assembly with less than 300 members etc

U guys would be shocked @ d amount of money, the country would saving from that Shrinking. I shall be unveiling my Manifesto Subsequently.

Vote abdKabir for Presido.

Vacancy:A Campaign Manager that doesnt fear being arrested by EFCC
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by EFCCImpersonator: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2007
You have been indicted!
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2007
I think you need to reconsider that indictment, because
I promise to replace the Nigerian Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, Tax Office, and Oil Ministry with the EFCC!!! cheesy
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by slimbugz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2007
Walahi Talahi, mi i go vote for me kai aboki,

Seun that was mad i mean MAD shocked but i go vote sha but make i get my feet back cos i forget at a beer parlor,

Nice one but why u wan make nigeria like zimbabwe?
Please try make NIGERIA be like SOMALIA, abi
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by betantee(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2007
No make e dey like Burundi
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by mrmetoo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2007
Pls Minister for Works and Housing for me. After you destroy all the roads and buildings I want to be the one handing out all the contracts to build new ones. Thereby awarding the contracts to my family members and ultimately creating more jobs. We keep doing this until everybody related to me has a contract awarded to them.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by shutmouth(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2007
Mr President to-be: Seun,

I came across one of your threads tilted:

How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

From the members responses, I learned that new graduates in Nigeria earn less than N20,000 per month. And a member provided the following wage statistics:

100K - 130.99k ------- 5% (Oil Companies + Telecommunications Firms)
70K -  99.99K   --------10% (Banking Sector + Oil Companies + IT + Telecoms)
50K -  69.99K   -------- 20% ( Banking + IT + Medicals)
30K -  49.99K    ------ 30%  ( Hotels +IT)
15K -   29.99K  ------ 45%  (Print Media + Hotels + IT)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3022.0.html

Some of the above wages are less than the cost of my one-time supermarket shopping in Europe and less than my one-time remittances to family members via Western Union. So, quite below International Standard and unacceptable considering the oil wealth of the nation.

How do you hope to address this issue?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2007
I will raise the wages and expenses of Nigerians to world standards by promoting inflation. Am I not great?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by abdkabir(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2007
U know, U extravagance is nauseating.U dont have to tell us u are freaking rich.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by shutmouth(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2007
I will raise the wages and expenses of Nigerians to world standards by promoting inflation. Am I not great?

I am happy with your acknowledgment of the problems and your determination to tackle it, however, it would be nice if you could elaborate further on how you hope to achieve it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obj To Quit Politics / Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun / Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.