Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs (5126 Views)

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / Economic Diversification: CBN Will Invest To Create Jobs, Wealth — Emefiele / Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2007
It's no big deal. I will print lots of money to make Nigerians rich. Zimbabwe has done that with great success.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by shutmouth(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2007
In economics, printing of money is not the solution to solving a country's financial problems. Even though to a lay man it seems the best solution. People often say why can't the Government print as much money as it wants to alleviate the financial problems.

Unfortunately, the Central Bank, World Bank and IMF monitor, supervise and approve the printing of money based on inflationary conditions and economic parameters.

I can see that you share this view of Govt printing money as a long term solution.

Most experienced businessmen (like you and me), have a lot to offer, but the problem lies in the fact that solving a country's problems requires not only experience in business but expertise in other fields which you may be lacking. (no insult intended).

As a businessman like you, I'd rather continue to run my business than dabble into Politics.

Unfortunately, I am still not very convinced that your economic policies will bring about an increase in wages of Nigerian graduates to meet International Standards.

I reserve my votes for you until you can convince me further.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2007
My satire seems to be too subtle for you to grab. What I'm saying here is the exact opposite of what I believe.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by abdkabir(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2007
Apparently ShutMouth is the only one who fails to understand the Joke.
He's just like OBJ, Mr No Joke no Play.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by shutmouth(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
My satire seems to be too subtle for you to grab. What I'm saying here is the exact opposite of what I believe.

Seun, I know you're never going into politics in the next 100 years.

Forums is a place where people visit to have fun, educate their minds and share experience.

You can turn jokes into real life issues especially as we are in an election mood where most people really don't know what issues face their candidates.

Your political joke, reminds me of Campus Politics, so don't mind me. I am having fun here as you do.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
Wishing you the best, my brother. For avoidance of doubt, I'm a Libertarian: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by betantee(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2007
My Excellency sir,JSCE SSCE NFA,since one major problem in naija is unemployemt,i would like to be your Most senior special adviser whereby i would also have other senior special advisers ranging from grandmother to my last siblings ,then others close friends as advisers advising on how to take my bath to eating , movies and "gbadoing".As matter of fact the list of advisers might be endless depending on  my irrational thoughts.Abeg how u see am?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by osegwu(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2007
I hail you chief Doctor, Profeesor S. Osewa.

I think I will vote for you. You will actually make a godd presidnt in
the Kingdom of hell.

Still me
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by agnesoseka: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2007
LOL,
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by getlucky: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2007
dude i want to assure u, u've got my vote, this country needs u. grin grin grin, pls don't disappoint me. i can be ur campaign manager. or power and steel minister when u get elected. i promise nigerian will never see electricity for as long as they live. no more phcn bills. or what do u think? wink
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2007
It's an excellent idea! We also need to nationalize the communication sector in order to return to the glorious days of NITEL in which every Nigerian, rich or poor, could afford the same amount of telephone access i.e. none.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by lilvonz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2007
seun
i like ur idea
create jobs and turn the country to shambles
well, i'd like to be ur vice
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by CrazyMan(m): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2007
Seun I will vote for you if you give me a reputable post in your cabinet ie a minister or something higher. believe me if you can assure me that, you’ll win the next elections co’s I won’t mind taking a gong and beating it on the road telling people it’s a do or die affair that they must vote for Seun or no one else.
And believe me you’ll win. smiley
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Seun(m): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2007
if you can assure me that, you’ll win the next elections co’s I won’t mind taking a gong and beating it on the road telling people it’s a do or die affair that they must vote for Seun or no one else.
Beating gongs is not the answer. You need to use sticks and rods to beat the people if they don't comply!
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by 4Play(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2007
Seun:

Beating gongs is not the answer. You need to use sticks and rods to beat the people if they don't comply!

This is why you can't win an election in Nigeria.Politicians are giving out firearms to their thugs and you are offering sticks and gongs grin

Which Ministerial post will you give me? grin

I would like to be the Minister of Embezzlement and Matters Ancillary To Looting cool
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by kodewrita(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Seun laughs. In the light of recent events, what do you think of this thread?

Is the Great One still interested in his post? lol.

Guess the satire bit got corrupted.
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by NwaNimo1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
Your ideology is similar to 'Pol Pots'

Where can I cast my vote?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Atiku2019: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Oga Seun will surely become a Minister in 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Rrankdonga(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Mr seun, abeg what is nfa?
no future ambition. Now
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:
It's an excellent idea! We also need to nationalize the communication sector in order to return to the glorious days of NITEL in which every Nigerian, rich or poor, could afford the same amount of telephone access i.e. none.
grin grin grin
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Seun was formerly Musiwwa the General
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by obyback: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Seun:
It is a fact universally acknowledged that politicians, not entrepreneurs, are responsible for the creation of jobs. If you vote for me as the next president of Nigeria, I promise to create jobs in my capacity as the commander in chief of the armed forces. I will use my sophisticated weapons to create millions of automatic jobs for Nigerians.

For example, I'm going to plant troops along the expressways linking the northern part of Nigeria to the south. When those troops spot lorries moving large quantities of agricultural produce to the south, they'll shoot the tyres so the lorries will lose control and veer into the bush. Many jobs will be created in the agricultural sector, because farmers in the north will have to employ more hands to replace the destroyed vegetables and fruits.

You may have witnessed customs officials destroying foodstuffs, medicines, clothes, and other items imported into the country illegally. This creates jobs in local industries and deprives those greedy importers of their illegal profits. The problem is that they don't go far enough - they allow some products to get into the country, destroying local jobs in the process. As the commander in chief, I will create millions of local jobs by making importation illegal.

Also, I'm going to purchase long range stealth bombers to sink some of the ships heading out of Nigeria. This will create more jobs in the maritime sector as shipping companies struggle to replace lost crew members. It will also create jobs in all exporting industries - oil, agriculture, and mining - because more goods will have to be exported to replace the ones destroyed. Imagine that: a single policy that creates jobs in two ways at once!

To create more jobs in the construction industry, I will employ demolition squads from the army to use grenades, dynamites, and bombs to completely destroy large office complexes all over the country. Don't worry - this will only take place on weekends and public holidays - so the only workers who might lose their lives are those who work hard when they are supposed to be relaxing at home. That is a risk that I am willing to take to create jobs.

But that's not all. I will influence the senate to create laws against deviants (atheists and homosexuals, geniuses and idiots) and moral offences like (adultery and fornication, envy and greed). All laws will come with long prison sentences starting from ten years and above. With millions of Nigerians in prison, there will be enough jobs for those who are lucky enough not to be convicted of any laws. There'll be more than enough jobs to go around!

Finally I will make it mandatory for any registered business to re-staff. I'll make it an offence for any company in Nigeria to operate without employing 250 Nigerians in each branch office. Registered businesses will have it easy - only 100 employees per branch and 2 branches minimum. Any manager who doesn't comply will be thrown in prison, making his job available to someone else! This is the secret of communism's success - job creation by fiat!

Some of my critics have suggested that with so many jobs created, paying the employees will become a problem. Isn't this ridiculous when, as the president of Nigeria I can just order the CBN to print more money? So please vote for me in the 2007 presidential elections, and I promise you that unemployment will become a thing of the past. I promise to make Nigeria the Zimbabwe of West Africa; in fact Nigeria will be much more gigantic giant.

His Excellency, The Most High Chief And Professor S Osewa (JSCE, SSCE, NFA)
Are you still running?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by obyback: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Seun was formerly Musiwwa the General
Really?
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by obyback: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bibi:
Are you standing as independent Candidate or on which party platform are you running?

I prose to include resource control in your agenda. Let the South South keep their oil wealth, The North their income from Groundnuts and colanuts, and the west their, hmmm, what? and the east, what? angry
Good question, APC or Rapc or pdp
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by phase1: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
So na seun be musiwa bin satellite. cheesy
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by Omololu001: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
angry
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by biznesstime: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
phase1:
So na seun be musiwa bin satellite. cheesy
I don't think so, seun cannot be musiwa of *** memory
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by HRtechnique: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs by EmirAbj: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
OLD FORMAT, 9JA DON WISE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obj To Quit Politics / Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun / Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.