Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28238 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by seangy4konji: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
TO ALL YOU SAYING COME JANUARYiF YOU WANNA BET WITH ME,PM ME100K...ARSENAL IS COLLECTING THIS PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON...Handle your wife as i said before to be a GUNNER...!!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by anitank(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*
I love watching football too but we can't all be the same. That is a very wrong advice to give to a man who is at the verge of losing his marriage because of some trophy-less team

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by grayf10(f): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
sir its really cirous to me as others has said just make her a fan instead take her to the viewing center to always watch with you coolsir its really cirous to me as others has said just make her a fan instead take her to the viewing center to always watch with you
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
kliq: Lol grin

Quite funny how some women take up this soccer thing(passion),which is just a 90mins game that comes up once or twice a week and even when you decide to see the game @ home they just always want to distract you....you then suggest she comes to the viewing centre with you and she's like she doesn't like the environment,you can't just please some women.For me? My wife MUST get use to my passion for soccer and sports in all.

smiley

Exactly! 90-180 minutes a week and she's complaining. Is he not around the rest of the time if not for work? Abeg. The truth is that some women do not like to be excluded in fun. Try to include her and she won't find it fun, so she won't allow you to have fun too lol.

If this was a new habit, then I'd understand, but he's been watching for years, so why the complaint now?

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Shollay122(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
tongue smileyUbeta watcch 4 aos b4 GOBE don apen

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by pauladonis(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
1 more reason why i will shun marriage.........why will a woman lock me out of my own house?....the fear of marriage is the beginning of freedom.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by pauladonis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
1 more reason why i will shun marriage.........why will a woman lock me out of my own house?....the fear of marriage is the beginning of freedom....
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
komek: Disappointed. cry

genevet: my dear if u are not married keep quiet..4 d woman 2go 2 an extent like dat sometin's nt right

pweetymama: u r saying this cos u r not married.Wait till u get married dear,u will testify abt men n football.

mercurie: Ur very stupid 4 dat advice as a girl. Is she not a human being. He should fix things. As 4 me my husband takes me along. Except I dnt want 2 go with him and with dat ui won't have any reason 2 complain when he comes back.

Well, I might not be married, yet I know better than to lock my husband out of the house and give him an ultimatum, especially because of football.

What is she? A woman who he decided to make his wife. Guess what? There are 3.5 billion other women, and some of them may tolerate a man watching football. That's how unnecessary bitterness starts. "She won't let me watch football". Later, it may become resentment, then he may despise her. Then, he may be leaving the house and she'll be wondering when he'll come back.

Please, let him have his little enjoyment of 2 hours. Why on earth should a woman demand her husband to make such a choice? If you don't understand why he likes it, then try watching it with him too. Simple. There's no need for an ultimatum. Women who make ultimatums think their husbands will make the obvious choice that requires no thought, but they don't realize that they're belittling themselves and making their husbands think of them differently in the process. See OP for example. He didn't decide. Instead, he came to Nairaland for help.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by EejaNla01(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Team Afin u get time to dey write novel for this people o,
My parent,family and friends understand I must watch my Arsenal,talk less of a wife,is that suppose to be an issue self,so far I'm carrying out my responsiblity as a father,not that I visit brothel,drink,smoke till 1am.

Nobody can stop me.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by troy20(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emperor_Specie: my man. U dy frm nw bcoz arsenal dy on top. Cm march 2014, na u go dy beg ur wife 4 tme cos nobody go tel u mk u dy spnd al dae wd ur wife, cos by dn na 5th position arsenal go c thmslf. My 50 kobo!
my man bone those "chucks" we kno dem.shey na ozil and ramsey wey de been wan use curse end im carreer last seasön de shak dem dem?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by eseosa77(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yomieluv: On your team's match day,Create the scenario of the viewing center at home,buy drinks,tell her to fry some small chops,and sit comfortable at home with her,tell her the names,and roles of each players,before you know,she would show interest in Football too,and become a die hard Arsenal fan too.

Women like feeling among.

The same thing I did with my wife,now she know virtualy d name of all arsenal players.she has been arsenalised to the extent that she even reminds me of match days.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by kayLion(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
WICKED!!!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ssexy: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]E just be like any man go come tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣ mk i Choose btween him n arsenal lolzzzzz arsenal no get rival for where м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣ dε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ .м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣ lov gunners. Pass ma bobo
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
bong4:

Bros win or lose, arsenal plays the most sexy football on earth (just likebarca or our u-17 Eaglets). Chelsea (wit their bruttish approachto games) or their like can't match that. I think the woman watches arsenal at home (while the hubby goes to the viewing centre) and is intimidated by their captivating style of play which is threatening her position.
Let him take her along to watch arsenal play. She just might be his comfort whenever arsenal doesn't meet up.
GO AND DIE.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mtcheeeeew for all this yeye Arsenal Fans
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by dapizy02(m): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Buy 2tickets and take her along 2 emirate stadia
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by kliq(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Some women are just too selfish,they get jealous when they see that the hubby enjoys a particular activity(e.g soccer) without her not necessarily being involved....asking a man to choose between you and his passion is just kinda sick and how bad can it get you lock him out of his home. Some women sha! Smh

ogugua88:

Exactly! 90-180 minutes a week and she's complaining. Is he not around the rest of the time if not for work? Abeg. The truth is that some women do not like to be excluded in fun. Try to include her and she won't find it fun, so she won't allow you to have fun too lol.

If this was a new habit, then I'd understand, but he's been watching for years, so why the complaint now?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by mystikal(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2013
there is something, that loyalty, arsenal fans have with their club some folks will never understand.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by yhemini: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2013
mystikal: there is something, that loyalty, arsenal fans have with their club some folks will never understand.

thats it you said it all... they will never understand!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by isalegan2: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
If we tell them to marry a woman who likes football, they'll say she's too tomboyish . . . competitive . . . yadda yada. . . grin

Okay. . . I made that up. tongue

Just make sure your wife understands you are only watching footie (and maybe carousing with friends). I bet you anything she thinks you're out cavorting with you-know-whats. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.