Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28236 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: take ur insolence elsewhere

You know it's true. Some women make unnecessary demands. Why should he stop watching Arsenal? Because he's away for 2 hours? If he tells her to stop spending hours at the salon, she go gree?

I'd rather put up with him being gone and watching Arsenal than him being home and miserable at me because I banned one of his long-time hobbies.

7 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by sweetiePe(f): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Keep watching - Gunners for Life wink
In other news: Arsene Wenger hits out at Ballon d'Or obsession
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Willgates(m): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

You know it's true. Some women make unnecessary demands. Why should he stop watching Arsenal? Because he's away for 2 hours? If he tells her to stop spending hours at the salon, she go gree?

I'd rather put up with him being gone and watching Arsenal than him being home and miserable at me because I banned one of his long-time hobbies.

then u should have tried to make ur point without insulting d woman

7 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: then u should have tried to make ur point without insulting d woman

It was a question, and a fair one at that. I'm sure she knew he was an Arsenal fan before they married. Of all things to moan about too. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by LogansShadow: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2013
I feel her pain,she's prolly barren and feels it's badluck from supporting your club grin,ARSENAL if u know what i mean grin.
Why don't you port to winner's club,Fc barcelona and goodluck shall smile upon you and your wife wink and just maybe,she might give birth to a genius like KING MESSI.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by YoshiMaster: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Are you tired of girlfriends not understanding you?

Are you tired of your girl always hijacking the remote control to tune away from football to Oprah?

Are you tired of always hearing the OO's and AHHs from your neighbors houses, while yours is filled with sounds of soft jazz?

Are you tired of not being able to invite your friends over for the game?

Are you tired?

Well don't be tired anymore cause today is your luck day.

Introducing the all new portable "GIRL OFF YOUR BACK" DSTV viewer with the all new sports package for guys. This device comes with an additional girlfriend tracker and girlfriend mute button ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Call now, and you we will give you 2 girlfriend trackers, and girlfriend mute buttons at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Here at GIRL OFF YOUR BACK incorporated, we really do care.

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Stegomiah: 1:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were a better club, I'd have given you an advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
what do you mean by a better club? dont think you know a dime about football, football is all about passion, thats why you see clubs like crystal palace with little or no history having die hard fans. Because arsenal have been trophyless for some years now, makes it a less better club? You need to go to bed!

17 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nuvally: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

Some women are inluv with those things u "WOULDN'T LIKE IN A PARTNER"...Marriage is all about compromises. U can't be a core Arsenal fan and still be the best hubby to ur adorable wife. She knows what she is saying. Forget the idea of taking her along with, by doing that, u're just telling her that she should deal with it. Like forcing a horse to drink Water.

Save ur marriage bro. U're no longer single. U should learn to Ðeal with d fact that ur wife is ur second life.

Na small wahala lyk ds dey break home o

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by vislabraye(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.

My guy invite her whenever U go to watch match. She Shud be happy that her man likes football.
What else shud he like ?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vivly(f): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Stegomiah: what do you mean by a better club? dont think you know a dime about football, football is all about passion, thats why you see clubs like crystal palace with little or no history having die hard fans. Because arsenal have been trophyless for some years now, makes it a less better club? You need to go to bed!
I like the part where you said arsenal has been trophyless for some years. Cool. That's what football is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nuvally: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

My dear, the woman is protecting her dear life. Football make Men go bananas. He go kill that woman when arsenal lose the EPL. The woman get foresight. She's preventing the inevitable
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nuvally: 1:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Are you tired of your girl always hijacking the remote control to tune away from football to Oprah?

Are you tired of always hearing the OO's and AHHs from your neighbors houses, while yours is filled with sounds of soft jazz?

Are you tired?

Introducing the all new portable "GIRL OFF YOUR BACK" DSTV viewer with the all new sports package for guys. This device comes with an additional girlfriend tracker and girlfriend mute button ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Call now, and you we will give you 2 girlfriend trackers, and girlfriend mute buttons at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Here at GIRL OF YOUR BACK incorporated, we really do care.

Keep quiet my friend
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Willgates(m): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

It was a question, and a fair one at that. I'm sure she knew he was an Arsenal fan before they married. Of all things to moan about too. Wonders shall never end.

I even thought you were joking about the whole stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2013
You berra choose your wife. Your club side has been barren for 8 year+ and I'm sure your wife has childRen for you

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by YoshiMaster: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Nuvally:

Keep quiet my friend

Would you like to place your order
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by drnairalov: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were a better club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.

lol u need help bros!!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Willgates: I even thought you were joking about the whole stuff.

Nope. Switch the roles. Tell her to quit a typical female hobby, like spending 10 hours getting hair braided, talking with friends, shopping, or going out for meals, and see the reaction. More often than not, a woman would argue and ask why. I think people with successful marriages are those who don't smother one another with their presences. I see no reason why a married man should give up football, a hobby he's been enjoying for years, simply because he's married. As if there are no husbands and fathers who tune in to the EPL twice a week.

5 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Stegomiah: 1:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: I like the part where you said arsenal has been trophyless for some years. Cool. That's what football is all about.
And does it make the club a less better team? You did not answer that part. Go down history lane, and mention a club without its own run of trophyless spell. And thats the more reason y i said you know notin bout football. The Op has been supporting the club when it was good; trophy wise and now that it does not look so good. Its all about passion, thats my point.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Willgates(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Nope. Switch the roles. Tell her to quit a typical female hobby, like spending 10 hours getting hair braided, talking with friends, shopping, or going out for meals, and see the reaction. More often than not, a woman would argue and ask why. I think people with successful marriages are those who don't smother one another with their presences. I see no reason why a married man should give up football simply because he's married. As if there are no husbands and fathers who tune in to the EPL twice a week.

your points are concrete no doubt and I wasn't trying to disprove it or something. All I said n still saying is that u should find a way to get it across without an element of insult. We are talking about someone who is unlikely to read ur post or reply u

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Willgates(m): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Stegomiah: And does it make the club a less better team? You did not answer that part. Go down history lane, and mention a club without its own run of trophyless spell. And thats the more reason y i said you know notin bout football. The Op has been supporting the club when it was good; trophy wise and now that it does not look so good. Its all about passion, thats my point.

leave those kinda people my brother, they only watch the finals. I am not an arsenal fan but won't deny the fact that arsenal is a joy to watch

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by guiddoti: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88:

You are on point. I keep mute on your first post. Now, you have made a salient point. The woman shouldn't stay more than one hour at the salon.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by guiddoti: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2013
cheesy Stop kidding man.
Yoshi-Master:

Are you tired?

Here at GIRL OFF YOUR BACK incorporated, we really do care.
cheesy[qu
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Vivly(f): 2:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Stegomiah: And does it make the club a less better team? You did not answer that part. Go down history lane, and mention a club without its own run of trophyless spell. And thats the more reason y i said you know notin bout football. The Op has been supporting the club when it was good; trophy wise and now that it does not look so good. Its all about passion, thats my point.
From my first post, I think it's easy to deduce that I'm not a supporter of Arsenal FC. That explains why I told him to choose his wife.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by YoshiMaster: 2:35am On Dec 04, 2013
guiddoti: cheesy Stop kidding man. cheesy[qu

Please hurry and place your order, these things are selling fast.

Next time your girlfriend starts to yap, yap, yappidie yap, just hit that mute button for serenity.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by NemzySeries(m): 2:45am On Dec 04, 2013
ure a man not a kid so u shd kw d difference btw fun time & family time........matches & seasons comes to an end but ure wife is always dere for u......respect n do d ryt fin........plan ur bearing bro
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by mikidoo1(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2013
;Truth be told, she obviously knew u were a strong football lover before getting married to you. So now you married and she's complaining more so now that we(Strong Arsenal fans) are at the brink of making history with our first probable trophy in 8 yrs? @ OP let her understand we just signed OZIL, RAMSY aka rbocop has 8 goals, podolski, walcott are back,mertesacker and koscieny are rock solid, we are atop BPL standings 4 points clear of chelsea, 9 points clear of UTD etc. You have a strong case here just table them before her and she be screaming GUNNERS 4 LYF in your very eyes!!!! My 2 kobo contribution..

9 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Leyqute(m): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Op you have to sit your wife down and explain the situation to her, it seems she doesn't have an idea of what being a fan is. Once done, try to carry her along. Take her with you to viewing centres, watch matches together *at home n at viewing centres*. Who knows, she might become a bigger fan than you are in the future, or she may decide to go for a more successful team*lol*.
All in all, don't lose sight of the big picture, marriage is about togetherness and oneness.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Leyqute(m): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Nemzy Series: ure a man not a kid so u shd kw d difference btw fun time & family time........matches & seasons comes to an end but ure wife is always dere for u......respect n do d ryt fin........plan ur bearing bro
bros go siddon jare, u no dey watch ball. You have no idea of what we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

I'm sure u r not married yet,to understand what it means for a married woman to be lonely!

4 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by AreaFada2: 3:10am On Dec 04, 2013
@OP

You need to look carefully and check if she's trying to pass a message across under the guise of Arsenal.
Do you romance her as well as you used to before marriage?

Do you spend enough time with her?
Do you zoom off to watch Arsenal when she really just want her man with her?
Do you have kids you leave at home to watch Arsenal?
Do you then return blabbing about the match when she doesn't give a monkey's?

You know we men can be very complacent sometimes, please ensure there's no crack somewhere.
Tit-for-tat (don't stay long in saloon or don't chat with Becky for an hour) is childish.

Finally look for a way to watch the games at home but DON'T turn your house to a free viewing centre by inviting all your friends with alomo and palmie everytime!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by KayDee4: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2013
She never hala !!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by pickabeau1: 3:20am On Dec 04, 2013
mai-shot... na only u get drama

today ur wife dey too busy, tomorriw shes not sexing you enough,

check yourself bro.... your marriage is crucial
wahala dey....

maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.