Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife (28233 Views)

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll / Wenger And Arsenal Do It Again! Time To Win / Will Chelsea And Arsenal Fans Support Man U Against Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by disloman(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.
Same here.I love football though a Man utd fan.My wife always complained of nt staying at home weekends.I reasoned with her bt its kind of hard if u knw what I mean.U gat to try n pleased ha.just try.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Dagoma: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2013
You have said it all, since you can't do without watching Arsenal, then you have already chosen Arsenal than her, you did't say you can't do without her. You are in real crises if she sees your post. Well, just try and make her understand that Arsenal is also as important as she is to you but both of them are serving different purposes. hahahahaha.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by kliq(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2013
ogugua88: SHE DEY CRAZE?!?!

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Na wa for woman wahala. *runs away*

Lol grin

Quite funny how some women take up this soccer thing(passion),which is just a 90mins game that comes up once or twice a week and even when you decide to see the game @ home they just always want to distract you....you then suggest she comes to the viewing centre with you and she's like she doesn't like the environment,you can't just please some women.For me? My wife MUST get use to my passion for soccer and sports in all.

smiley
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by EejaNla01(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2013
I like it when my Arsenal gets publicity, we are a joy to watch smiley cool
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by awesomet1(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
Haters!
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Jay5000(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2013
I find it very hard to believe that pplz wives actually lock them out of their houses. I hope my wife never tries that with me.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by maryhaam(f): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2013
My boo made me join manchester united,this last match against southampthon i asked him to let us go n c d match he said,hes not goingi left without him,when i got back he said baby.....pls we need to stop supporting Man U n join next season i said why....he said because his on leave ...can u imagine is vice versa na hin carry me join ooooo.was just laughing nobody wants anoda to be placed above everything should be done moderately i guess.op

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Dt03(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Tell her to choose between you and her hair
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by 299: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2013
That's exactly how my girl asked me to choose between her and Man United......., and now i really miss her
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by oluxy(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Vin saint:
[s][/s]
Na u mumu pass. Na lazy men no fit cook for dem sef.I even cook beta dan my babe. I cook for her with love portion i min with love. And if de woman denials him of his marital rights she is puttin her marrage in distress cos de man can easily get anoda w8in woman. And she will be de one to suffer more. Why wld u even mention sickness as if it is a man tin. Evrybody is prom to fall sick b it child, woman,man even animals. Marriage shldn't be a bording but love nd understanding. As far as de game is not a daily tin, why shldn't he have a breathin space to do tins he loves to b4 dey got married. I no we Nigerian r not lyk white pple here standin in cold onda freazing point paying dia tickets to supporting dia teams. Pls reason wel b4 u say tins. Marriage is not all abt cookin & washin cos i do dem for myself.

@Babzilla, na ewu + goat u be. U be foolish + mumu join. So na because of cooking pson d marry? U must b hausa man or palm wine tapper for village.. I bliv u nva marry? Go marry den carry ur wife to village square make she de cook for d whole village because u marry mainly for cooking..
U don't even knw d value of women n married, mumu.. For this jet age, u stil bliv say married na for women to com cook.. Abeg go back make ur mama born u again.. Chaii, ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2013
It dosnt mata if she knew u were a game lover b4 mariage. she has a point. som matches last up to 11pm & u re a father now. just lyk some men marry & stop deir wives 4rm painting deir face or wearing trousers even wen dey met her & maried her dat way
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by daywalker12911(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Vivly: If it were another club, I'd have given you advice. Since it's arsenal, choose your wife.
U just advised him.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by buJu234: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2013
madam locked me outside.[color=#990000][/color]

i dont like action like this on what ever ground.. expect nor b u rent the house...
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bigx(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2013
Then person go ask me why I no wan marry.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Arsenate(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2013
gunners, don't take comments like this seriously. she's probably a post Abrahamovichs Chelsea glory hunter. they know nothing about football passion and loyalty. be rest assured that most Chelsea fans will jump ship and join man city once their sugar daddy gets bored, stops funding them and their Chelsea goes back to their rightful mid table position. lol

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen

Unfortunately for you..,

I have a beutiful two year old daughter and I'm doing well i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ♍¥ marriage which is a credit to by being a good father and husband. grin

As for you..,

Go get a life. Cos its obvious that it sucks. angry

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by kliq(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2013

You + 43 likes just yet(44 haters) keep it coming

Gunners 4 Life!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by adorable29(f): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2013
philip.adesola:
You berra choose your wife. Your club side has been barren for 8 year+ and I'm sure your wife has childRen for you

*cant stop laughing*

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by femoboy(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Likewise my gf too....anytime I want to go and watch ball nd am a die hard chelsea fan...so I had to LIE
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by hardeyincah(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2013
well dis is not new in sport/games....
chess/ scrabble players do have issues like dis.... well, may be u didn't acquaint her of ur love for arsenal before marriage.... as for me na SCRABBLE first o o o o o
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bizfirst: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2013
maishot: Honestly pple, I was wondering where to post this. Either @ the family section or here.

I'm a die-hard gunner fan. Been following right from the days of "Igwe" (Henry Thiery), if you know what I mean.

Sha, after coming back from watching Cadiff vs Arsenal match, celebrating as usual (for being @ the top of the Table)..,

madam locked me outside.undecided

She said I must choose btw her or Arsenal.

If she had said "Football", it would have been easier, but she said Arsenal!

Truth is, football is my only hubby, and I can't do without watching Arsenal.

Dude, something's definitely not right with your thinking and the way you prioritize!

For watching a match (when you should be putting your home in order), what do you gain?

So much for football and clubs. Get this straight: the clubs belong to the club owners and not you!!

...And football is supposed to be a sort of relaxation - something to be engaged in when there is nothing to do and not a hubby.

Apologize to your wife and never watch any silly match again! Be it gunners and matcheters!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by andyanders: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Never argue with her. Get the DSTV and watch with her and she will develop the love for the game and you will even enjoy her better.

Homes can be destroyed through this means and if you choose Arsenal, she might end up choosing someone to warm her while you are away watching Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2013
My future wife is lucky, i dnt like football, thought i'm el_madridsta #teamrealmadrid
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by abionaD(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2013
lwkmd!!! Guy e don bi for u ooo!!!! But i tink u just av to make ur woman hapi.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by mercurie(f): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2013

I'm sorry, but I do find that ridiculous odd. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby as such. I'm an avid football fan myself. The answer I'd have for her, she may not like. Something like smoking, drinking, staying out late, etc., are habits I wouldn't like in a partner, but watching football? Either she gets on board or leave me be. Sorry.

Ur very stupid 4 dat advice as a girl. Is she not a human being. He should fix things. As 4 me my husband takes me along. Except I dnt want 2 go with him and with dat ui won't have any reason 2 complain when he comes back.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2013
A woman went shopping, At cash counter she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.
He couldn't control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?"

She replied, "No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me for shopping today...

The story continues...

The shopkeeper laughs and takes back all the items that lady had purchased.

Shocked at this act, she asks the shopkeeper, "What are you doing?"

He said your husband has blocked your credit card.

MORAL: Respect the hobbies of your husband. You have yours.

3 Likes

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by timilehyin01(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2013
mumumugu: As arsenal spent seven years without trouphy so shall you spend seven years without children

as arsenal lost their vanpersie,fabregas nasri and henry to better opponent clubs, so shall you loose your property to your enemies

say amen
nonsense...I don't blame U̶̲̥̅̊ dough..dis I̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊ what happens wen pple below d age of 18 are allowed †̥̥☀̈ dine wit men..
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by bunmit(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
hilarious, is she anti-gunners or football generally?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by lilbabyak(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]look bro It's your life, your hobby, try to make her see reasons, it only takes roughly 2 hrs so what's the fuss about. or don't you stay at home with her at all?
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by pweetymama(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2013

u r saying this cos u r not married.Wait till u get married dear,u will testify abt men n football.
Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by Ngokafor(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2013
#bizfirst#:

Dude, something's definitely not right with your thinking and the way you prioritize!

For watching a match (when you should be putting your home in order), what do you gain?

So much for football and clubs. Get this straight: the clubs belong to the club owners and not you!!

...And football is supposed to be a sort of relaxation - something to be engaged in when there is nothing to do and not a hubby.

Apologize to your wife and never watch any silly match again! Be it gunners and matcheters!

The op has got issues honestly...e be like say the marriage don tire am sef...this is the same guy that complained about his wife being a banker and all..smh..
...that being said,am yet to understand the way Nigerians carry these foreign clubs on their heads even to the point of killing each other or destroying their marriages in some cases!,they are not Europeans nor have shares in these clubs so i dont understand were all this fan-frenzy is coming from..
...it's okay to be a fan but moderation is key..what is happening is nothing but absolute madness!

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Me And Arsenal! - Wife by ocholawealth(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2013
As much as the words of the wife are harsh..., Husbands in Nigeria should learn to respect their wives and equally bring them into the picture of their lifes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Chelsea : UCL (0 - 4) On 2nd December 2020 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.