Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims (2554 Views)

Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / God And Your Brain:the Power Of Supernatural Intelligence / A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims by Kay17: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Are you for real?

I explained to you that supernatural is a term use to express a not yet understood phenomenon. Is that the fact you want me to present? You want me to explain what doesn't have explanation. Smh. For real, you are here for cheap talk and baseless arguement. I quote Einstein who said Experimentation is truth, logical thinking and analysis cant explain the empirical world. I have challenged you to go for experience, what is the fact you looking for from me? Stop lying around....we know your purpose and it cheap talk or argument. Get something better doing (experiment) than hanging on words. There are more to life than internet and technology.

And where did I say there is something extraordinary in what the woman did on my broken bones? I have initially explained that supernatural is something that we cant fully explain yet but when there are full explanation, it become norms and add up to knowledge. nature is super enough. Pls can you explain how my bone and that of fowl were healed with herbs, concortion and incision? Is incision explanable with logic? For hell sake since it ordinary and simple like 2+2, can you explain logically how incision and herb healed my hand?

The woman that worked on my hand do not know 20 elements, do not have logical analysis or scientifical yet her work succeeded. If you ask her to explain the chemical components in the herb, how fowl bone equates to mine and what coin is doing with bone, she will look you as mad person because she do not know and cant fully understand. I have challenged you to ask the aged papa in your village to list the chemical component in herbs.....DESPITE, THIS HERBS, CONCORSION AND MEDICINE WORKS.

There work aint scientifical but spiritual. And to the best aspect i know, spirituality is compatible with science. Science is bounded between logical explanation and practical display while spirituality have no bounds. You and I know that after counting 1, 2 follows. There is bound and limit among the two BUT looking dip, there is infinite too between the figures. 1.0000000001 to 1.999.....till eternity is between 1 and 2. Normal situation is putting bounds while the infinite is spirituality. So in real sense, you approximate the infinite so that you have one figure/number. Your enquiry on fact is like asking me to count infinte number here. Wtf? The best I can give is approximate spirituality to you which is go and experience it. Or challenge those that made claims on supernatural. If you on about arguing.....it mean you got and want nothing. Why cant you get me white and dry salt from three days soup? That should give you something to do.

Eating razor blade is trick huh? Can you google it and how to do it so that i buy you pack of razor for feeding. Dont run around showing me video of people doing it. It trick and you know it trick. You cant know something without contacting it. Knowledge is based on empirical reasoning and critical analogy.....which is a factual belief. So since you know eating razor is trick, it mean you have confirmed that and well convinced base on logical reasoning that it trick. Now come and show us how it trick by eating one pack of razor blade. You can not just give us a speculation and think we should accept it like that. If you are ready to eat blade to prove it trick, I will take you serious buddy.

Try to be clearer, are you saying Supernatural is what's impossible to explain or what is YET to be explained?

Also, what do you mean by spirituality?
Re: A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims by Joshthefirst(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
So where were we?

aManFromMars:
Lol. I guess God didn't create herbs to treat diseases or ailments. Just put that down to man finding ways to cure diseases without God's intervention.
how did you come to this conclusion?

And I've seen men rise above insults, hatred and backlash to treat men who would rather see them dead. But this God, your god, doesn't give a damn for people on the other side. He sounds like a Nigerian politician. What is it about our belief that he craves so much?
Notice your loud mouthed hypocrisy some posts ago.

aManFromMars: Neither can you expect anyone to take your subjective experiences seriously. Don't call me mad cos I do not experience the same headache you have.

Spoken like a true Nigerian. Other countries have done a lot to handle their basic problems. But of course, that wouldn't matter to you. You hold beliefs more sacred than facts.

Based on this argument,we might as well conclude that all religions are true, and all gods are true.

You should take your own advice.

You are homosexual. You only deny, suppress and ignore that side of you that yearns for an ass-whooping grin. Do not try to ignore the fact that you are a homosexual being.

Like you've been told countless times on this forum, if you feel God, your version especially, and his so called guidelines are objectively verifiable, feel free to call a press conference and announce it to the world. Even the 'magnet proves homosexuality' guy wasn't this hesitant.

yakety yak yak. grin
Re: A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can The Incarnation Be Reconciled With God’s Immutability? / Who Is Jesus?.......lets Reason...... / Does The Etisalat Logo Have Anything To Do With The 'eye In The Pyramid Satanic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.