Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 (19054 Views)

Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by omar22(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please which year did Man Utd go trophyless. Please remind me the year. Well i also asked for World player of the year not pfa. You keep bringing dagbo voting to support your claim. Please which year was Man Utd trophyless under Fergie and Nistelrooy. I hope Nistelrooy didn't win the gopden boot. Bale won nothing. Just like Yaya in this case.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/gastarbeiter/wettbewerb_GB1.html

88.7% are foreign players
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
How did that happen. No way, Henry was cleary the best. The invincibles won the league and went unbeaten awy from home all season. Henry was their talisman and he won the golden boot. That is bad.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
omar22:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/gastarbeiter/wettbewerb_GB1.html

88.7% are foreign players

First of all, the stats shows 69%. Secondly I said British, not English. So in your list there, the Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland also counts for the British. There is no way there will be more foreigners than British.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
omar22:

Exactly

The last 3 PFA winners

Gareth Bale
Van Persea
Gareth Bale

WON NOTHING... and they were voted by fellow professionals,

How can this British people vote Bale PFA 2011. Totenham won nothing, didn't qualify for the Champions league, he didn't win the golden boot. Man Utd won the league with Tevez and Berbatov scoring 20 goals each. Who votes this rubbish. angry

At least Van Persie won the golden boot.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by omar22(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

First of all, the stats shows 69%. Secondly I said British, not English. So in your list there, the Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland also counts for the British. There is no way there will be more foreigners than British.

Who told you Ireland is British?

When FIFA had the 3 Foreign rule in the 90's Scotland, Wales and Northern Island were regarded as foreigners
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
omar22:

Who told you Ireland is British?

When FIFA had the 3 Foreign rule in the 90's Scotland, Wales and Northern Island were regarded as foreigners

Look at this report and see the Nationalities considered as English football.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2360091/Premier-League-transfers-reveal-far-English-football-fallen.html
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
ARABJAY: The award is given based on individual performance not the number of trophies won. if you talk about individual performance then yaya is way ahead of mikel. yaya and mikel to mε are not in the same class.. yaya is going to win the african footballer of the year too..imagine man city without yaya and chelsea without mikel..imagine the difference. smiley
are Mikel and Yaya the only CAF nominees? Imagine Lille without Enyeama, Man City can survive without Toure, last I checked Aguero, Negredo and Nasri have helped City more than this Yaya dude, but even Lille fans know if Enyeama is in that goal, they're 98% sure of a win with just a goal scored. Enyeama is the player everyone is talking about, the BEST goalie in EUROPE at present, is Yaya the best midfielder in EPL even? NO. ENYEAMA is taking that CAF award. Daz all

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
safarigirl: are Mikel and Yaya the only CAF nominees? Imagine Lille without Enyeama, Man City can survive without Toure, last I checked Aguero, Negredo and Nasri have helped City more than this Yaya dude, but even Lille fans know if Enyeama is in that goal, they're 98% sure of a win with just a goal scored. Enyeama is the player everyone is talking about, the BEST goalie in EUROPE at present, is Yaya the best midfielder in EPL even? NO. ENYEAMA is taking that CAF award. Daz all

Vincent Enyeama wasn't active in France this year. He joined this season. If he can maintain his form and has a nice World Cup appearance, I believe he will be nominated. 2012-2013 he was at Maccabi Tel Aviv.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by bizibrain(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Vincent Enyeama wasn't active in France this year. He joined this season. If he can maintain his form and has a nice World Cup appearance, I believe he will be nominated. 2012-2013 he was at Maccabi Tel Aviv.
He is nt in france, quite right but av u 4gton dat he was doing fyn in isreal b4 he return back 2 france, he was on loan @ isreal, and we all know dat it takes an excellent performance 4 an on loan player 2 b promoted frm goalkeeper 2 to goalkeeper 1.

Enyeama is indispensible in his club, d last I checked lille got 3 point frm a single goal, about 2-3 games back 2 back was won by just 1 goal each, if nt 4 his excellent form His club wont b in 2nd top table.

Enyeama will surly win d caf award over yaya toure, he was able 2 win d player of d month award over ibrahimovic, he will do it again.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
bizibrain: He is nt in france, quite right but av u 4gton dat he was doing fyn in isreal b4 he return back 2 france, he was on loan @ isreal, and we all know dat it takes an excellent performance 4 an on loan player 2 b promoted frm goalkeeper 2 to goalkeeper 1.

Enyeama is indispensible in his club, d last I checked lille got 3 point frm a single goal, about 2-3 games back 2 back was won by just 1 goal each, if nt 4 his excellent form His club wont b in 2nd top table.

Enyeama will surly win d caf award over yaya toure, he was able 2 win d player of d month award over ibrahimovic, he will do it again.

You have a strong point here. Maccabi are the Champions of Isreal and Enyeama was a key player at the nations cup. I think he was a keeper voted Ligue 1 player of the month which is remarkable. I can't disagree with that.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by abatically(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The ratio of British men to foreigners is about 70% for British and 30% for all the foreigners. Yet you expect no bias in voting.

Are you saying Bale was a better player than Van Persie last year?

I'm a hardcore man utd fan and Bale was a better all round player than Van Persie last season. Maybe u don't see it that way but majority saw it that way. Suarez was better than Van Persie last season but for the BITE.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
abatically:

I'm a hardcore man utd fan and Bale was a better all round player than Van Persie last season. Maybe u don't see it that way but majority saw it that way. Suarez was better than Van Persie last season but for the BITE.

Best player in what way. His team won nothing, did not reach any final or qualify for Champions league. Van P's goals was what determined Man Utd's success. All round play won Tottenham nothing. Maybe we should give the award to Gerard who had more all round play than Bale.

Van P won Man Utd the title with 11 points gap. That is class.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Jobig(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
bbc based their award based on consistency,mikel deserved the award but bros wait for AFrican version.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
safarigirl: are Mikel and Yaya the only CAF nominees? Imagine Lille without Enyeama, Man City can survive without Toure, last I checked Aguero, Negredo and Nasri have helped City more than this Yaya dude, but even Lille fans know if Enyeama is in that goal, they're 98% sure of a win with just a goal scored. Enyeama is the player everyone is talking about, the BEST goalie in EUROPE at present, is Yaya the best midfielder in EPL even? NO. ENYEAMA is taking that CAF award. Daz all
very funny. Yaya is the engine room of City nd has 8 goals already , they play shitt without him. plus negredo just joined and this is nasri's best season at city ever so your argument is baseless.
take a cab to the kitchen please
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by babyboy3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2013

FIFA FIFPro World XI 2013: Goalkeepers Shortlist
Monday 02 December
WorldXI

For the players, by the players. The FIFA FIFPro World XI leaves little room for doubt. Professional footballers worldwide have spoken, in their tens of thousands, from household names to those at the other end of the spectrum whose vote counts all the same. FIFPro has tallied their votes to determine the 2013 World XI.

The FIFA FIFPro World XI will be unveiled on January 13 2014 at FIFA’s Ballon D’Or in Zurich, Switzerland.

As the countdown to the naming of the FIFA FIFPro World XI continues, the most natural place to start is to build from the back and find the one dependable individual to carry the responsibility as the last line of defence: the goalkeeper.

These five goalkeepers are nominated by their peers for the 2013 FIFA FIFPro World XI:
Gianluigi Buffon (Italy, Juventus)
Iker Casillas (Spain, Real Madrid CF)
Petr Cech (Czech Republic, Chelsea FC)
Manuel Neuer (Germany, FC Bayern München)
Víctor Valdés (Spain, FC Barcelona).

http://www.fifpro.org/news/news_details/2437
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by francisbiz: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What about how impressive Mikel was at the nations cup?

WHAT ABOUT HOW MANY MATCHES HE PLAYED AT THE NATIONS CUP? JUST 6MATCHES!
EMENIKE AND ENYAMA DID BETTER THAN MIKEL IN THE NATIONS CUP.
THOUGH i AGREE MIKEL DID WELL IN THE NATIONS CUP, YET IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM A GENERALLY OUTSTANDING PLAYER.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by hammedroyabat(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's his tym... Bt shey dis guy really deserves dis ??
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by striker9(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
I don show,now some of you might get offended by my post,please feel free to GO and DIE.Yaya deserve the award cause he's better than Mikel,and if you think Mikel wasn't outstanding during the AFCON,its either you were born with hatred in your DNA or you ve never made any achievement in your life.I know Arsenal,Man U,and especially Barca fans will always talk ill of the guy,no matter how he hard he plays.Talking about patriotism,a Nigerian will never support his own because of sheer hatred,South Africans still believe Khune is the world best goalkeeper and Jay Jay is nowhere near Khumalo.You are free to bash,sure I will follow you.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
baby-boy:

Monday 02 December
WorldXI

For the players, by the players. The FIFA FIFPro World XI leaves little room for doubt. Professional footballers worldwide have spoken, in their tens of thousands, from household names to those at the other end of the spectrum whose vote counts all the same. FIFPro has tallied their votes to determine the 2013 World XI.

The FIFA FIFPro World XI will be unveiled on January 13 2014 at FIFA’s Ballon D’Or in Zurich, Switzerland.

As the countdown to the naming of the FIFA FIFPro World XI continues, the most natural place to start is to build from the back and find the one dependable individual to carry the responsibility as the last line of defence: the goalkeeper.

These five goalkeepers are nominated by their peers for the 2013 FIFA FIFPro World XI:

even you know that being a black African, he isn't likely to get recognition, is there any black player on that list? Even Casillas wey dey chop bench got nominated, to tell you how useless that cr@p is. Btw, he's gone 1035 minutes without conceding now, Lille 1-0 Marseille. 2 games away from breaking the Ligue 1 record. What records have Yaya broken? Isn't Yaya in a better position to break records than a goalie? You have to be biased to say Toure has been better than Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by spydken(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: He won nothing for club or Country. I believe it should have been Mikel.
U vote??
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by babyboy3(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: even you know that being a black African, he isn't likely to get recognition, is there any black player on that list? Even Casillas wey dey chop bench got nominated, to tell you how useless that cr@p is. Btw, he's gone 1035 minutes without conceding now, Lille 1-0 Marseille. 2 games away from breaking the Ligue 1 record. What records have Yaya broken? Isn't Yaya in a better position to break records than a goalie? You have to be biased to say Toure has been better than Enyeama

1. he is the highest paid African footballer

2. His goal got Man City to their first FA Cup in over 40 years

3. His goal won Man City their first FA Cup in 43 years

Toure plays in the EPL, Enyeama plays in Not La Liga or Serie A or Bundesliga or Portuguese League but Ligue 1, Remember when Odewingie was playing for them he got them to the Champions League also knocking out Manchester United in 2006 at the Stade de France.

Please kindly name the black that have won the WPOTY in the last 20 years
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 04, 2013
^^^
George Weah of Liberia won the award in 1995.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

1. he is the highest paid African footballer

2. His goal got Man City to their first FA Cup in over 40 years

3. His goal won Man City their first FA Cup in 43 years

Toure plays in the EPL, Enyeama plays in Not La Liga or Serie A or Bundesliga or Portuguese League but Ligue 1, Remember when Odewingie was playing for them he got them to the Champions League also knocking out Manchester United in 2006 at the Stade de France.

Please kindly name the black that have won the WPOTY in the last 20 years

because he's the highest paid African makes him better than Enyeama? Bros abeg park well. Like I said, easier to be noticed as a midfielder than as a goalie. And this FA cup was when? CAF awards is club and country unlike BBC that's mostly club. You were probably part of those saying Marseille would score against him. I bet when Enyeama stops the likes of Ibrahimovic you'll still say he plays in common Ligue 1, even when he played in Israel he never had 11 consecutive clean sheets, isn't it easier to get that in a league that small? Are Ibrahimovic, Cavani and Falcao not in that small league? Didn't he win a whole Ibrahimovic, a player miles ahead of Yeye Toure, in player of the month? Stop talking through your @$s abeg, wait until Enyeama breaks the European record, then come and gimme that FA cup bullshait again. Na so so self-loathing oponus pack for NL, abeg pack load go Ivory Coast go worship your god Toure, before na Drogba, then Eto'o, now Toure, next up, Pitroipa will be better than Moses. If it was your brother achieving half of what Enyeama has achieved, you would be suggesting he win the Ballon d'Or. Yesterday was Enyeama's day, French, English,Indians all praised him, nobody cared whether it was a Ligue1 achievement or La Liga, if the world over can recognise him, why not you, his fellow black African? Cuz he's not from your tribe, state, lg or village? That guy has merited the CAF award and even more, daz all.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
very funny. Yaya is the engine room of City nd has 8 goals already , they play shitt without him. plus negredo just joined and this is nasri's best season at city ever so your argument is baseless.
take a cab to the kitchen please
fuq off a$s-wipe and take your chauvinistic comment and shove it where the sun don't shine. Dunno why some people can't do without being sexist, you beech bout girls not knowing about football and when some bother to learn, you try to intimidate them with eediotic 'kitchen' comments like your cobweb-infested brain can't come up with a sensible jab. Toure is the engine of Man City? Please! It's okay to worship your god, but don't exaggerate, even Ozil is better than Toure as far as 'engines' go. If you've got a point, pass it across and save your chauvinism for your girlfriend or whoever is managing your sexist a$$

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by abatically(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Monday 02 December
WorldXI

One thing u don't know is u don't become a world recognized goalkeeper overnight. It takes years of consistency and appearance at the highest stage , i.e the champions league. You have to be consistent for many years. Goalkeepers are not outfield players, Enyeama have a few months of consistency at where.. Lille? and u expect him to be named? He is not even in the Champions League. You seriously wanna compare Enyeama with Casillas, Cech, Manuel Neuer or Valdez? You got to be kidding me. Let him be consistent for a few more years then he will be recognized. I mean do u think David De Gea is not a good goalkeeper? Why is he not there? Because he needs to maintain his consistency for a few more years. Just because Enyeama is our own now u expect him to be in FIFpro first 11. You guys must be deluded or smoking some hards stuff. Enyeama my foot. So what he played how many games without conceding a goal, let him do that for many more years.. all the mentioned goalkeepers have been doing it at the highest level for years.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by abatically(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: even you know that being a black African, he isn't likely to get recognition, is there any black player on that list? Even Casillas wey dey chop bench got nominated, to tell you how useless that cr@p is. Btw, he's gone 1035 minutes without conceding now, Lille 1-0 Marseille. 2 games away from breaking the Ligue 1 record. What records have Yaya broken? Isn't Yaya in a better position to break records than a goalie? You have to be biased to say Toure has been better than Enyeama

One thing u don't know is u don't become a world recognized goalkeeper overnight. It takes years of consistency and appearance at the highest stage , i.e the champions league. You have to be consistent for many years. Goalkeepers are not outfield players, Enyeama have a few months of consistency at where.. Lille? and u expect him to be named? He is not even in the Champions League. You seriously wanna compare Enyeama with Casillas, Cech, Manuel Neuer or Valdez? You got to be kidding me. Let him be consistent for a few more years then he will be recognized. I mean do u think David De Gea is not a good goalkeeper? Why is he not there? Because he needs to maintain his consistency for a few more years. Just because Enyeama is our own now u expect him to be in FIFpro first 11. You guys must be deluded or smoking some hards stuff. Enyeama my foot. So what he played how many games without conceding a goal, let him do that for many more years.. all the mentioned goalkeepers have been doing it at the highest level for years.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by colossus2: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2013
@safarigirl you've taken this Yaya/Enyeama ish too far. Its better we wait till CAF crowns whoever as its African best
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by abatically(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: because he's the highest paid African makes him better than Enyeama? Bros abeg park well. Like I said, easier to be noticed as a midfielder than as a goalie. And this FA cup was when? CAF awards is club and country unlike BBC that's mostly club. You were probably part of those saying Marseille would score against him. I bet when Enyeama stops the likes of Ibrahimovic you'll still say he plays in common Ligue 1, even when he played in Israel he never had 11 consecutive clean sheets, isn't it easier to get that in a league that small? Are Ibrahimovic, Cavani and Falcao not in that small league? Didn't he win a whole Ibrahimovic, a player miles ahead of Yeye Toure, in player of the month? Stop talking through your @$s abeg, wait until Enyeama breaks the European record, then come and gimme that FA cup bullshait again. Na so so self-loathing oponus pack for NL, abeg pack load go Ivory Coast go worship your god Toure, before na Drogba, then Eto'o, now Toure, next up, Pitroipa will be better than Moses. If it was your brother achieving half of what Enyeama has achieved, you would be suggesting he win the Ballon d'Or. Yesterday was Enyeama's day, French, English,Indians all praised him, nobody cared whether it was a Ligue1 achievement or La Liga, if the world over can recognise him, why not you, his fellow black African? Cuz he's not from your tribe, state, lg or village? That guy has merited the CAF award and even more, daz all.

You must be hard on some cracks. Goalkeepers don't become world class overnight, it takes years of consistency. Also check the FIFpro list and honestly tell me if Enyeama should have been there. Are u kidding me? He didn't play in the champions leage, all other nominated keepers played there and have been representing for years and have levels of consistency. You don't choose a goalkeeper based on current form, they are chosen based on consistency.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by abatically(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: fuq off a$s-wipe and take your chauvinistic comment and shove it where the sun don't shine. Dunno why some people can't do without being sexist, you beech bout girls not knowing about football and when some bother to learn, you try to intimidate them with eediotic 'kitchen' comments like your cobweb-infested brain can't come up with a sensible jab. Toure is the engine of Man City? Please! It's okay to worship your god, but don't exaggerate, even Ozil is better than Toure as far as 'engines' go. If you've got a point, pass it across and save your chauvinism for your girlfriend or whoever is managing your sexist a$$

Ozil is no way near being an engine. I am not saying Yaya is better than Ozil but Ozil needs his teamates to play well for him to play, whearas Yaya can dominate the midfield and make his teamates play well.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: fuq off a$s-wipe and take your chauvinistic comment and shove it where the sun don't shine. Dunno why some people can't do without being sexist, you beech bout girls not knowing about football and when some bother to learn, you try to intimidate them with eediotic 'kitchen' comments like your cobweb-infested brain can't come up with a sensible jab. Toure is the engine of Man City? Please! It's okay to worship your god, but don't exaggerate, even Ozil is better than Toure as far as 'engines' go. If you've got a point, pass it across and save your chauvinism for your girlfriend or whoever is managing your sexist a$$
pained!
i was referring specifically to you.. yaya goes in for tackles, wins aerial challenges, distributes play, drives forward and you compare him to ozil who is only forward minded? Arteta is the engine room of arsenal,but you wouldn't know that since its the attackers you only watch..
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by babyboy3(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: because he's the highest paid African makes him better than Enyeama? Bros abeg park well. Like I said, easier to be noticed as a midfielder than as a goalie. And this FA cup was when? CAF awards is club and country unlike BBC that's mostly club. You were probably part of those saying Marseille would score against him. I bet when Enyeama stops the likes of Ibrahimovic you'll still say he plays in common Ligue 1, even when he played in Israel he never had 11 consecutive clean sheets, isn't it easier to get that in a league that small? Are Ibrahimovic, Cavani and Falcao not in that small league? Didn't he win a whole Ibrahimovic, a player miles ahead of Yeye Toure, in player of the month? Stop talking through your @$s abeg, wait until Enyeama breaks the European record, then come and gimme that FA cup bullshait again. Na so so self-loathing oponus pack for NL, abeg pack load go Ivory Coast go worship your god Toure, before na Drogba, then Eto'o, now Toure, next up, Pitroipa will be better than Moses. If it was your brother achieving half of what Enyeama has achieved, you would be suggesting he win the Ballon d'Or. Yesterday was Enyeama's day, French, English,Indians all praised him, nobody cared whether it was a Ligue1 achievement or La Liga, if the world over can recognise him, why not you, his fellow black African? Cuz he's not from your tribe, state, lg or village? That guy has merited the CAF award and even more, daz all.

Look am not here to trade insult with you, its still a fact he only played half of Ligue 1 and you expect them to hand him the Golden Glove. Go and look at goal keepers that won the Yasin award

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle / ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton / Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.