Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 (19049 Views)

Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
ishislut carries her bitchcraft everywhere she goes.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by striker9(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't need to see it. The tension caused by the terrible itch is making him type shyte.
Please,just let it slide,just forget all the insults,or probably un follow this thread.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
richP:
everywhere you go you spew the same crap, grow up. get yourself checked for herpes beech. don't quote me please. you get into fights everywhere. are you married? cause if you are, i must give whoever managed to tame you and your raging rabies a medal.. stupid idiott.
think about it.
no need to reply me typing rubbish. think about your pathetic life.. your NL backers cant back you up in real life.
What it is this thing and why is it quoting me?

Too many animals with internet access these days. Evolution is going haywire. Smh

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
What it is this thing and why is it quoting me?

Too many animals with internet access these days. Evolution is going haywire. Smh
sluts with opinions. you better get back to your #1500 stand..cunt
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by chic2pimp(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

Andriy Shevchenko won the 2004 Ballon d'or and Milan won

The Scudetto
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by ojasking: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt:

Yet Yaya and his Ivorians found the tourney too difficult.
dint u watch him against Uruguay n spain? Y do u hate dis boys
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
ojasking: dint u watch him against Uruguay n spain? Y do u hate dis boys
Please clarify, hate who? I am pro Mikel. The point I was making was that the Ivorians couldn't win the so called easy tournament
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by babyboy3(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Please clarify, hate who? I am pro Mikel. The point I was making was that the Ivorians couldn't win the so called easy tournament

Teams win tournaments not one man, its either they were not good enough or they were unlucky that's a fact of life.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
baby-boy:

Teams win tournaments not one man, its either they were not good enough or they were unlucky that's a fact of life.
This is on goal dot com.

it is important for CAF to clarify the conditions of the voting. If the award is to recognise the most successful or most influential performer of the year, then Mikel should feel disappointed to have missed out and Nigerians can rightly cultivate the sense of injustice that they inevitably will.

The fact is that even Nigerians don't know they were robbed of their rights. THAT IS THE FACT OF LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by babyboy3(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: This is on goal dot com.

it is important for CAF to clarify the conditions of the voting. If the award is to recognise the most successful or most influential performer of the year, then Mikel should feel disappointed to have missed out and Nigerians can rightly cultivate the sense of injustice that they inevitably will.

The fact is that even Nigerians don't know they were robbed of their rights. THAT IS THE FACT OF LIFE.

Probably written by a Nigerian

They should give it a rest, it seems like when its Nigerians turn to loose out, people want to move the Goal post Emmanuel Amunike played ONE GAME in 1994 AFCON he won the Award, Kanu won sweat FA in 1999.... No one asked for criteria this criteria that. Didnt Sammy Kuffor win the double at Munich
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2014
baby-boy:

Probably written by a Nigerian

They should give it a rest, it seems like when its Nigerians turn to loose out, people want to move the Goal post Emmanuel Amunike played ONE GAME in 1994 AFCON he won the Award, Kanu won sweat FA in 1999.... No one asked for criteria this criteria that. Didnt Sammy Kuffor win the double at Munich
Sammy Kuffor was Africa's footballer of the year 1999. Without a doubt but Fifa had for years made it look as if one memorable performance can change everything. Even Taribo West did better than KANU.

Remember I pointed out Zidane in another thread not being spectacular but his two headers in the World Cup finals cancelled everything others like Mijatovich' Raul and Seedorf played.

That is why we say, define a criteria and let us know who is the best. Based on Zidane's final performance, Kanu's spectacular hat trick against Chelsea made him the best but he wasn't.

Canavaro was not the best player at 2006. Zidane lost the award because of a head but and red card. Didn't Zidane get a red card for a very malicious offence that got him suspended by Fifa during France '98.

As long as there is no criteria, Fifa and CAF will continue this rubbish.

Based on SUCCESS and INFLUENCE, Mikel was the best. Yaya didn't deserve it.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Kenistry(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_La_Liga

Barcelona FC won the La Liga and the Spanish Super Cup 04/05. Now tell me a World best player without a trophy.
angry
u dont knw football, get ur facts ryt. Barca finished 2nd dat season, R. Madrid won d lig, Deportivo won Kings cup & beside Ronaldinho came in Jan 2005 & only helped dem finished 2nd by May. So wic super cup r u talkin abt in 05?
oh sorry, I mean to say 2004, d 1st tym he won d award, he didnt win any trophy dat yr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle / ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.