Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter (1132 Views)

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Father Sleeping With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by Truequest(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
A 43-year-old man has been arrested by the police at Idimu, for allegedly sleeping with his 16-year-old daughter for three years.

The accused, Adeshina Adeyemi, was said to have been sleeping with his first daughter (names withheld) since 2006, before the girl exposed him. The incident happened in their house at 13, Ishaku Street, Idimu.

P.M.News gathered that the matter blew to the open when the accused assaulted the girl for allegedly denying him sex and accused her of having boyfriends. The accused had sent his wife to their village in Benin Republic three years ago, before sleeping with the girl.

P.M.News learnt that when the girl could not bear the constant beating by her father, she decided to open up. The revelation by the girl drew the attention of the neighbours who attacked the suspect and made him to confess.

P.M.News gathered that, but for the prompt intervention of the police, the suspect would have been lynched. he police arrested him, and during interrogation he allegedly confessed to the act. ollowing this, the police charged the suspect to the Ejigbo Magistrate’s court for defiling his daughter by having carnal knowledge of her.

When the matter came up on Tuesday for hearing, the accused pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties.

The court ordered that one of the sureties must be a blood relation of the accused. And must be a civil servant of grade level 10 who must show evidence of tax clearance. The address must also be verified by the prosecutor.

The accused was sent to the Kirikiri Maximum security prison because he could not perfect the bail conditions since nobody came to bail him. The matter has been adjourned till 25 August, for hearing.

http://thepmnews.com/2008/07/24/man-arrested-for-sleeping-with-daughter
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by syren: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ post

A real shame, I just don't understand. So many women out there and he choses to disgrace his own flesh and blood instead, a disgrace to his whole family in the long run. undecided angry
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by Verycool: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
What an animal!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by SeanT21(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2008
What is the world comming too. Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by DeepZone: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
Lots of women are raped and molested daily by their fathers in Nigeria. The govt should do something about it. If they are considering the nude bill, they can as well look into this one because it's more important than the nudity bill.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by mohawkchic(f): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2008
~He can rot in Jail for all i care!! angry
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by nj11(f): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2008
If you ask me, i think he should be executed . angry
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by skfa1: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
Kirikiri ? a better place for him.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2008
Incest ! ! !
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by DeepZone: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
If you ask me, i think he should be executed .
That's cruel.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by Akinagirl(f): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2008
What he did is cruel angry But, I also do believe the punishment should fit the crime. He should be fined and sent to jail for life. There he will have plenty of time to think about what he did. Hes an animal.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter by Godalone(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2008
He is an animal.

(1) (Reply)

She Doesnt Want Proffessional Help? / 14-year-old-marriage-in-crisis-over-pot-of-stew / Missing Orekoya Kids Found! Read The Official Statement From OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.