Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Youwin 3 Questions, Explanations And Life Sample - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin 3 Questions, Explanations And Life Sample (1017 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youwin 3 Questions, Explanations And Life Sample by Patiladwonder(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
I can’t it a privilege to give you explanation on this YouWiN 3 questions and the answers. Youwin 3 question is technically different from the previous ones but you just need to supply the same answer in a shorter form. In Youwin 2 you can answer the same questions with minimum of 150 words and maximum of 250 words but now everything has been reduced to 50 words.

You could use fewer words but not more than required. In fact, the website will not allow you to save and/or submit your application if you have exceeded the maximum number of words.

In a way, this is both beneficial to you and the committee. You are forced to summarize your business idea as much as possible; and the committee is able to evaluate all business concepts in the shortest time available to decide winners.

When writing your plan, make it simple and easy to comprehend. This is because you are not going to be present at the first panel that will review it. It is just like you submitting your CV for Job pursuit.

I advise you don’t just rush to submit your application.

The answers for some of the key questions are very short. Just 50 words and you need to give facts and figures and not story, but how to do that becomes a problem. That is the reason why this book called Grant Winning Workbook is in your hands now.

Don’t rush to summit your plan, once you are through with it, give it to one or two professionals to help you screen and review your business plan before you submit.

You will win this award not because you are the 1st to submit but because you write a good, unique, innovative and irresistible business plan.

The people that will mark this competition are looking for specific things in your business plan. If they find it, you will enter the next stage. If not, you are out of the competition irrespective of your industry. All these things are what we will discuss here.

I will explain this YouWiN! 3 questions to you based on my experience of writing it since YouWiN! 1 through YouWiN! 2 where we raised 4 millionaire winners and now YouWiN! 3. Our target for YouWiN! 3 is to raise 100 millionaire winners.

Let me give you this hint, the question we are about to explain is a summary of YouWiN! 2 stage 2 business plan. This is more technical.

We all learnt this skill of writing which has made our academy to raise 4 millionaires in YouWiN! 2. I believe you too can learn from this Grant Winning Workbook.

After the explanation, you will see a sample that you can use to write for any industry you want to explore.

No1 rule: You must be very vast in your area of business if you will write this business plan well.

No2 rule: You must strictly adhere to the number of words you are told to use.

I advise you copy the questions into Microsoft word and answer it in word format and do copy and paste online and submit.

Business Application

Description

The first question you need to answer is to describe your business and to select what industry sector your business belongs.

Describe your business

ANSWER: Tell us if it is a new business or existing business.

e.g . 1. My business is poultry business. It is an existing business.

2. My business is information technology consultancy business

3. My business is a nursery and primary school and is an existing business

4. My business is a block making business and it is a new business

Words used: 0/20

Select your industry-sector

Animal Farming

Source: http://dayoadetiloye.com/youwin-3-questions-explanations-life-sample/

(1) (Reply)

Why You Dont Own A Business Up Till Now!!! / How Lucrative Is Bulksms Businesses ? / Exxon Mobil-the Thief In Sheep’s Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.