Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money (15025 Views)

Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Lilaex: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Ur sense of humor dry lyk ur brain.

okoh kriz: I rather kill myself than committing suicide. No b me talk am o na one of our leader wife.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Slasha1(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
lovat: Please don't judge her she might have been a victim of fraudsters who after duping you will ask you not to talk or else you will die. #juxassuming
So the best option is to kill herself because someone threatened to kill her if she talks?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Pain(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Picture Please. So That We Can Identify Her if We Meet Her...Wait a Minute...What Did I Jusy Say?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Slasha1(f): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2013
^lol... You are tired of this world I guess
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by alotofgrace(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2013
USA: Buy 3 T-Shirts n win INSTANT prizes; BB Q10, Galaxy S4 etc..
Naija: Buy 12 dozens n STAND a chance to win an extra T-shirt, Bucket etc."

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Wonderchild: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Immunity1555: did u read d story very well,do u heard when the mention 'boy'?

Oh my God!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2013
I don't know why some nairalanders like believing anything being told to them. otherwise, if, the case is as must of you assume, why would he collect part of it( the bad guy) instead of all? And why would she commit suicide instead of escaping? And where did she get the poison? Why haven't they took her to hospital? Why haven't report her to the nearest police station? Why haven't they invite her parents/guardians? Seriously guys, am not saying it is not possible, but their are countless options open to her than committing suicide. why haven't she(madam) took her words seriously when she told her that she would rather die than to disclose where she dispose the money? Finally, my advice is that, autopsy test should be conducted on her, her personal items ( especially phone) should be handed over to the police. and they should question her friends/classmates, parents, relatives etc about her mental condition because, am yet to believe that, any sane person will commit suicide at (any) cost.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Fayrouzz(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2013
smurfy: To take one's life, for whatever the reason, is the greatest act of folly.

She will forever regret that singular act. Mark my words.
Loll.. U funny ooo.. Person wey dn die go stl regret??
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by dddaaayyyooo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jesus Wept and I wept
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
What a world little gals of nowadays see what movies are causing to our future leaders?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fayrouzz: Loll.. U funny ooo.. Person wey dn die go stl regret??

So you don't believe in the afterlife?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by kaybee3(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
smurfy: To take one's life, for whatever the reason, is the greatest act of folly.

She will forever regret that singular act. Mark my words.
Hahahahaha... Some people can be funny sha, person wey don already die. Wetin she wan regret again?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by mediachirps(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
goodluck to her.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
People think deep, a girl of her age wouldn't commit suicide over what she did, and I envisage a situation whereby this is all framed fallacy because the dead don't talk. Why was the name of the person she gave the money not be revealed because that will lead the police to probe such person which will unravel the truth. What a pitiable situation.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sad news. However I must strongly take issue with some posters here who are already condemning the girl without knowing the whole story
From the report it is out of character. I believe she must have been somehow manipulated to facilitate the crime. Many things here don't add up.
Who is the accomplice for example.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by irewolepeter(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
See what indian film caused . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by kcreal(f): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
MMMua'zu:
I don't know why some nairalanders like believing anything being told to them. otherwise, if, the case is as must of you assume, why would he collect part of it( the bad guy) instead of all? And why would she commit suicide instead of escaping? And where did she get the poison? Why haven't they took her to hospital? Why haven't report her to the nearest police station? Why haven't they invite her parents/guardians? Seriously guys, am not saying it is not possible, but their are countless options open to her than committing suicide. why haven't she(madam) took her words seriously when she told her that she would rather die than to disclose where she dispose the money? Finally, my advice is that, autopsy test should be conducted on her, her personal items ( especially phone) should be handed over to the police. and they should question her friends/classmates, parents, relatives etc about her mental condition because, am yet to believe that, any sane person will commit suicide at (any) cost.

nwobi ebuka: People think deep, a girl of her age wouldn't commit suicide over what she did, and I envisage a situation whereby this is all framed fallacy because the dead don't talk. Why was the name of the person she gave the money not be revealed because that will lead the police to probe such person which will unravel the truth. What a pitiable situation.

At least we have people who doesn't believe everything they heard.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by volcanoash(f): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think Local 419 boys is behind this. Maybe they took an oath that whoever reveals the deal must die. So for her, she better kill herself than reveal. Those boys can be heartless.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
torres2: He probably gave that money to one oponu boy. Now the guy will move on with another girl

Smbh

@toress2 na waaahoo, Y u go call d boy oponu now, may b d boy nided d money neee now
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by goldentj: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
MMMua'zu:
CSI MIAMI ......abeg leave all dis plenty grammar, the truth be say one OLD WOMAN don use the.girl picture as hand fan for her village
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by pekelepekele(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Looks like the oga poisoned her and then framed her..who knows embarassed
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Ukofelix18: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is ridiculous! Why must she commit such atrocity? May God 4give him.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Crown25: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
wawa_boy: I dont believe the story. I hope she was not beaten to death. A girl of that age will run away instead of suicide
even me too ΒΆ dnt bliv dat crab, maybe de beat her to death! Dead girl dnt tAlk. Abeg mak dem tel us wetin hapn to de girl jor
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Rejoice5000(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Heh! kill urself because of money now who fool who
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by IfyAwazie(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
otijah: she don die already nah, unless u go die go meet am hear d story finish
laugh won finish me.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by slightlyMad(f): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
the post up there is filled with lies and sentiments.

1. spent so much on her education
2. she pass through the encouragement of her employer (Not by reading hard?)
2. planning to send her to university
4. she brought out part of the money (an attempt to prove she is guilty as charged)
5. she could bring out part but drank snipper to protect whom she gave the rest to

haba. this woman should be held responsible, that girl did not steal the money
and she must have drank that dangerous substance knowing she faces a greater punishment than death

Poor little girl, RIP
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Karleb(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
raytony: Don't jump to conclusion cos you did not hear her own side of the story. Sadly, the dead don't speak. That account of Madam might not be true.
word!!!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by chronique(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is how witchcraft starts small-small. You kill yourself rather than tell the truth? Damn it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Arraigned For Defrauding Church Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Six Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Yahaya Chado's 2 Children Kidnapped In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.