Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,773 members, 7,827,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money (15024 Views)

Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by kraftykc(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Drock4christ: A house help, Chika Ukoha, has committed suicide in Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory, by swallowing a concentrated insecticide, popularly known as sniper.
The 17-year-old girl, who completed her secondary school education in 2012, was said to have taken the action following a verbal reprimand from her employer over some missing money on November 25,2013.
Chika, who was described as a well-behaved girl, had been living with her employer for three years and was said to have passed her West Africa Examination Certificate in flying colours through the encouragement of her employer before the tragedy.
A neighbour, Nwosu Oke, told THE PUNCH on Monday that Chika’s employer, identified simply as Madam Oluchi, had spent a lot of money on the girl’s education and was planning to buy her a Joint Admission and Matriculation Board form to enable her to go to the university before the incident.
On the fateful day, Oluchi was said to have reprimanded Chika over the missing money and also threatened to cut her hairdo if she did not reveal where she kept the missing money.
“Chika brought out part of the money which she hid inside the cushion chair. Her Madam insisted that she must tell her what she did with the balance of the money; the girl said she gave it to somebody but refused to disclose the name of the person, saying she would rather die than mention the person’s name,” Oke explained.

Too Bad: See Bayelsa Runs Girl Disgusting Nake*d PHOTOS Exposed Online![ 18]

http://www.punchng.com/news/girl-17-commits-suicide-over-missing-money/

Utterly pathetic. I am so sorry for the girl, to feel so helpless and inconsolable that she felt this was her only recourse...I remember when I was 14 I felt that the entire world was my enemy and was only my belief in a harsher afterlife that held me from doing something stupid. I don't think I can judge this girl but the thought of what her employer and family will be going through at this time is too heavy to imagine. As for the money I could care less if she gave it to a boy, a frog or a turd. It was just money, not worth a single hair on her head.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by namdo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
smurfy: To take one's life, for whatever the reason, is the greatest act of folly.

She will forever regret that singular act. Mark my words.
after resurrection or in heaven, which one? cool
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Anistef: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dis story is nt true at al, d last time I saw dis gal was on 3rd of Nov wen I visited a neighbor of dem. Chika came to stay wit dem wen her employer visited dem in d village nd d young gal luv d children of her employer who she got fond of wen dey where around.
Coming to ab,her madam strted to maltreat her nd beat her mercilessly.
On dis vry day dis gal ws sent to buy recharge card nd she did,bt d recharge card didt load on d madams fone they gave chika to load it on loading it d realised she had more then d amount dat ws jst loaded on d fone.
There d madam strted to beat her nd even shaved her hair claiming chika has been stealing her money, used pepper on d smal gal.
She ws crying nd begging she ran to d kitchen she ws followed by her madam nd she ran outside to d compound naked crying nd fell.then she strted to stretch to coma. She ws rush to d hospital by neighbors where she died.
Let's tel d truth nd stop al dis lies abt she drinking sniper. RIP

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by namdo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Anistef: Dis story is nt true at al, d last time I saw dis gal was on 3rd of Nov wen I visited a neighbor of dem. Chika came to stay wit dem wen her employer visited dem in d village nd d young gal luv d children of her employer who she got fond of wen dey where around.
Coming to ab,her madam strted to maltreat her nd beat her mercilessly.
On dis vry day dis gal ws sent to buy recharge card nd she did,bt d recharge card didt load on d madams fone they gave chika to load it on loading it d realised she had more then d amount dat ws jst loaded on d fone.
There d madam strted to beat her nd even shaved her hair claiming chika has been stealing her money, used pepper on d smal gal.
She ws crying nd begging she ran to d kitchen she ws followed by her madam nd she ran outside to d compound naked crying nd fell.then she strted to stretch to coma. She ws rush to d hospital by neighbors where she died.
Let's tel d truth nd stop al dis lies abt she drinking sniper. RIP
oh no, this is so so bad. that madam don commit man slaughter.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by lovat(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Slasha!:

So the best option is to kill herself because someone threatened to kill her if she talks?
I pray you fall victim of those fraudsters then u will STFU
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by ComboFiend(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Shet!!...Sniper Don Snipe The Babe...
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2013
please and please. No matter what. Please respect the dead. Whatever she has done,shes gone now...we are not God, we have no right to judge,we dont even know our own tommorow. So to all those who commented harshly,remember she had a harsh death. Atleast think of that before you insult a poor dead girl. WE DONT EVEN KNOw OUR OWN ENDINGS. Just pray.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by Slasha1(f): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
lovat:
I pray you fall victim of those fraudsters then u will STFU
You don't get it,so someone threatened her life and she still went ahead to commit suicide because she does not want to expose the person? Doesn't make sense! The same fraudster made her steal the money as well? Abeg
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by jhydayboy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
how can she just kill herself like dat? well RIP to the Dead.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide Over Missing Money by seangy4konji: 1:36am On Dec 06, 2013
na abortion she pay for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Arraigned For Defrauding Church Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Six Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Yahaya Chado's 2 Children Kidnapped In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.