Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) (2519 Views)

[true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Before i start i will suggest you pick a handkerchief, its gonna be an emotional ride. You might not cry but you might laugh and laugh brings tear drops.
Because of the respect I have for people I will substitute actual names and pick names randomly, but every other thing are non fictional. *I bind anyone from plagiarizing this write up, they are excerpts from my journal. you stand a chance of being sue and incarcerated if you plagiarize without my conscent*

Take a sit, You re all welcome and even plagiarizers (O.Y.O)

INTRO

I was seriously in love with a girl, she rejected my advances and since then any girl I show interest in will look enthusiastic about my courting but yet i get bounced.This is my story.

PROLOGUE
June-December

The year was 2012, I was through with high school, I didn't enter the university that year bcuz I already set out plans on how to finish that year and going to school wasnt part of it. The year was 2012. I had travelled out of the country and came back, I went to set paths and make necessary connections for myself which will come in handy in a few years to come. After several months of virtually doing nothing, I picked up my books and started studying for my utme.I knew School was good but it wasn't absolutely necessary but then I see myself in a country were by without education you are not regarded as a human and sometyms even with education you still being played like a ball. I had big plans that's far much greater than being educated but I still have to study since it will be years b4 I burst open that definite plan.

I never remembered ever registering for lessons to take an exam of any kind.I never fail an exam, I always pass but I read too, it runs in my family. There are two type of individuals in my family, the intelligent ones and the brilliant ones. I heard back in school that the difference is that intelligent students pass exam without much reading(30%) while the brilliant ones read but still 50% of everything. I was the brilliant one among my siblings, others were intelligent. I/we never needed lesson tutors and the sort.

My utme exams were fast approaching, it was december, I was studying but very slowly because I was lazy. I never liked school, I knew even if I dont study I will pass but I had to read so I could get higher grades. Because of my laziness, for the first time I opted to register for utme prepping.I waited another two months then i started, the day was 14th of January 2013.

1. IN THE BEGINNING.
February-March

I had walk into the class, i was new to this type of learning and i was a little bit shy. We were few during the first few weeks after i came, then we triple and then we became a small crowd of people from different parts of the country.

all the gurls thought I was fine (handsome and intellectual), some wanted to have me, some in bed and others in a relationship, some I knew admired but were to shy to even say hi but I rebuffed them all, I already fell in love not even a crush with someone right from the first day.

Two years before i'd stolen a gurl's username from my. elder brother's 2go list. Shes the gurl am talking of, Folashade Olufemi.

After lessons one faithful day, I walked up to her and told her we'd met b4. she said maybe but I look very familiar, I asked her 2go? she had. almost screamed "Yes". I knew she knows but wanted me to come to her first. From that day we became frndz, but I wanted more than that. I was sure fate had brought us together after 2yrs of pinging 2go.

I had four close frndz, Dave, Chris, CJ and Dami, they also fell for one girl or the other in that prep, I was like a ring leader, I held a record then I've never been rejected by a girl before (which was very TRUE). I gave this my frndz tips and how to create opportunities to woo their gurlz heart, 2 succeeded 1 almost did but had to travel to Aba for the exams. Meanwhile, behind closed doors my frndz didn't know I was suffering rejection from someone in dat prep, I decided to lay low and didn't tell them their boss record has been broken by one of the female prep attendees.

I liked Shade alot, she was funny, very goodlookin, she was chubby (not fat, you know they are different) [if i am to decide my fate about marriage i will never marry a skinny woman ], loved the way she talks but the most intriguing part was her humility. i didnt have a half of what she's worth materiallistically but yet I knew I was a proud chap then, she was too humble you'll not know except maybe cuz of her mobile phone.

Now because I was so sure I will possess her, I forgot the do's and donts about courting. I got bounced, the thing shocked me but I recovered and went a second time for the kill. I got bounced again, I havnt seen my mistake then i went again but this time my pride has gone on a road, I begged this time. again bounced!

***to be cont'd****

NB. my tenses and general use of words may be wrong. I didn't edit pls apologies.[
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Network breach! damn! double post.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2013
***Cont'd***

Bcuz i dont freak dat much for the opposite sex, I had dated a few (very few ) number of gurlz. The longest which had lasted a coupla years, Uju was sweet but due to my naivty and listening to what very jealous people's talk i had lost her (2009-2011). After uju there was 17yr old Sadika, the fulani, the shy and beautiful princess . For those who believe mermaids xisits and believe they are beautiful then you have to see Sadika, your marmaids aint as half as pretty as her. She was a goddess. I remembered a close frnd of mine back then that beefed me bcuz he liked her too, after losing her to me he had recoiled and went for Sadika's frnd Hadiza another fine one, we were still frndz through the beefing and afterwards. I loved Sadika like crazy, but it was very short, we just werent meant for each other. I never broke up with her i couldnt neither could she, something happenend.

"She was to be married out." Hadiza had told me. "To a lawyer, twice her age and a few years more m, she is to be a second wife to him." I couldn't believe my ears, I was raged like a mad bull. I thought bout suing her parents and the supposed husband to be. [Lolz] walahi I forgot I was in nigeria were 70% of the citizens dont have rights and i was infact part of dat pack. Sue? Who was I to sue, I dont hhave rights and money. Sadika is big enough to make her own decisions why would she agree to marry someone old enough to be her father? Hadiza had told if it was her she will run away. I was confused then, wad Sadika trying to get back at me for months of ignoring her? was this some kind of prank?.

I later confirmed this was real. I knew many countries at 17 you can marry, it wad very legal, that was one point down for me. And then if I sue no one will listen to me, even if they will I have just a few tens of thousand naira as opposed to the supposed husband who was a millionaire and a sophisticated lawyer thats like 1000 points down for me... I had to let go, I did and dat was it I never heard from her again up til this moment. Hadiza gives updates then bout how Sadika was fairing, I had to stop her from telling me bout a married woman. (2011- never said the word "broke up."wink
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
I'll appreciate your comments... Were are the front seaters? Graviton? Nastydroid.. and all others. The hall will be fully occupied soon so grab your seats.

Yours Sincerely,
Editor in Chief,
Paul Itumeleng Adimchi Obidike III
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by funshint(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Mtchew kidz! hp U̶̲̥̅̊ hv money 4 diapers?!!
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2013
2. MY PLEA FOR A CHANCE
March- April

This time I had knelt down on a bad road fill with gravel, my knees burnt that evening not bcuz of fire but bcuz of the pains of kneeling on those small gravel stones, I beg Shade. Just give me a chance to prove myself. all this time I hadn't given meaningful thought to Y she was rejecting me. She had told me to stop kneeling on the road, and if I dont stand up she'll walk away. I did, stood up like a defeated king, shamefaced!

I dont know why I had fallen In love with her, I was trying to place reasons. she was very beautiful but dats not y, she wasnt thin she's gat body but dat wasn't y, she was funny, humble, kind and stuff, but I didn't think dat was y it was far more. I just loved her and had plans to marry if she will just take me as a bf first. I was 19 then and if I told anybody I want to marry de will laugh, but I wasn't planning to marry at 19, I planned to keep her and shower her my affection till I turn 26 then i'll propose, I always planned and I follow my formations till I achieve that set goal.

I asked a frnd of her's her name was Bella, for the first time ever I had asked someone to help me with advices on how to melt a frozen heart. Yes Shade's heart was Iced you could feel the chill s mile a way. The frnd's advice wasn't sound, it was flabby I needed fire and she was giving me water. We all know Fire/heat melts ice more faster dan pouring it Good ol' H2O. I had dumped her advice in the next trash can up ahead.

I never begged a gurl b4, this was becoming serious. I decided to give her space, gurlz wer still flaunting over me, maybe she was seeing those who knows? I started isolating myself from some girls and kept a few buddies, ofcourse my four frndz are my closest. I kept them. they wer happy with the results of my tip to woo their girls. All this time I didn't know y Folashade was falling my shade, not until months latr I started putting pieces of the puzzle together. my plans of marrying this girl was still alive and well, She relocated from my area. things got worse.

***to be cont'd****

NB. I might have placed tenses wrongly and made mistakes in spellings and the like. I didnt edit.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Graviton(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Obidike, I feel your pain...I'm actually in a similar predicament
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2013
funshint: Mtchew kidz! hp U̶̲̥̅̊ hv money 4 diapers?!!

Yea I do and Tanx though.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Graviton: Obidike, I feel your pain...I'm actually in a similar predicament

Too bad, I never knew how it felt when i bounced someone until this girl bounced me. it was red man, all your pride go just vanish lyk spirit.

Thanks for the commenting, am posting this to relieve myself bro.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Graviton(m): 1:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Too bad, I never knew how it felt when i bounced someone until this girl bounced me. it was red man, all your pride go just vanish lyk spirit.

Thanks for the commenting, am posting this to relieve myself bro.
I wasn't refering to the rejection, I was talking about the love aspect.

Post, bro..it is therapeutic
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2013
***cont'd****

Long b4 Shade moved, She had told me bout her previous relationship, it ended painfully, she was hurt but yet you always see this girl smile. The breakup wasn't even up to 1/4 of a year, it was still fresh. The guy was a big jerk, he never cared, he already got a new gf that week after the split and he showed her his new gf. Like forreal, one on one he had introduced his nnew gf to Shade. I was walking her home the evenin she was narrating her past relationship to me, after telling me all that happened I noticed two things.

1. I cant have her, but if I must I have to go extra miles not a mile but miles. I was suspecting the wall thing gurls usually say "de cant give their love to someone again, de have built a wall around their heart" which was usually bluff, but this girl's was true, it look so impenetrable. I couldnt give up, I had begged, I never beg. I still had that pride though.

2. She still loves the dude.

... I kept on, we talked on whatsapp. She hardly ans my mesgs, and when she does she takes 1/2 an hr to ans hi.
I was becoming frustrated, I began going to evening masses immediately after prep. Maybe to cool of the frustration, there is always solace in church. I still kept me four frndz, we talked and laughed and pranked. sometimes we drank after prep. 3 out of the five of us wer at the top of the class, nobody passed me in eng,math and physics only one girl that was challenging too her name was happiness. we played ball too, imagine matured guys will go and borrowe ball to play after prep, it was all fun. I played well, i wasnt much of a scorer but i could dribble and lay up 80% accurate passes all through a game. the gurls noticed me I dont know if Shade did all those times. I remembered one day she wanted to com down from a high place (3ft down) I carried her, she was heavy (note she is not fat, just a normal lady but not thin), my waist nearly broke cuz I was a slim dude, carried her down and smile at her pretending, she smiled too and then walked away while chatting with her frndz. her skin is very soft i had thought. My frndz wer noticing I ws in love and was being bounced.

I kept on pushing, I was becoming tired, then I finally relented. I had good grades in my utme exams, b4 we disbanded from prep we had a send-off party. As usually she was stunning with a blue jean pant and a black top. I was always attracted to her simplicity, that evening, strangely she became close. was she gonna miss me? oh she just pitied me? by then she had damaged my brains to think clearly and understand girls motive like I usually do, I could have simply understood why she became close but my mind was not blank. Some months before During valentine's day I had,for the first time in the history of v day I bought gift, a necklace and a very nice hand bangle (I even jealoused that bangle) I gave them to her in a case, she had refused and I insisted. she latr accepted after much persuation. after collecting them, she had said ( I remember the exact words)

"the bangle is fine Sha." and that was it, she didn't appreciate the necklace and I 'never' heard a thank you for those gifts.

On that send-off day she was told to give a speech, so the day before, I wrote down a sophisticated speech for her. She did well on stage the next day, I was proud of her.

Like I said she was jus close to me dat day, there were two DJs for the event and I was one. she had come to sit with me were I was busy with the stereo, we talked and laughed as the event went on, she laughs and places her hand on my laps atyms , as for me she has broken me to the point I shuddered when I mistakenly touch her. All this positive signals wernt Wat I was tinkin I thought I had lost her b4, I was fully immersed in making the occasion a bomb. Bw the event I gave her a pic of me, I cant quite remember but I think she said something dat angered me and I nearly collected it back.

She went outside one time during the event, i slipped a package into her bag along with two others she already has, i knew her little sisters i needed to complete the package so it will be enough for her and her lil sisters. After the party she had walked up to me, I had boozed a lil. she said she was going home, I had foolishly said ok instead of walking her home one last time maybe it could have been the big break i was looking for, maybe because i took a little wine,but like I said she has damaged me den, anytin she does den i'll had thought its out of pity. I never like being pitied, I am a man. she walked away. That was the last day I spoke to her, face to face. I never saw her again after that week.

***to be cont'd***

My beloved readers Pls note, some written english might appear wrong. pls bear with me as i havnt the time to edit.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Graviton: I wasn't refering to the rejection, I was talking about the love aspect.

Post, bro..it is therapeutic

Yes indeed.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Nastydroid(m): 2:14am On Dec 03, 2013
don't tell me this is the end bro.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 2:25am On Dec 03, 2013
3. LETTING GO
April- June. September-December

6wks later I left for my post utme in Fed. Uni. Tech in Minna, i aced it again. That night I had called callec shade for the first time after the send off night and the next night after the post utme day I called again, we reminisced bout life in prep I told her bout the love i had for her (which still existed though never mentioned it to her) and how I was coping. I prevaricated that I had a gf now but latr said I was joking.

in an attempt to forget her, which up til this moment is not forthcoming, I had tried asking a couple gurls out but got "REJECTED", I saw the interest in their eyes but yet de said NO. maybe they knew I was looking for an escape route and knew if we go into a relationship I will just make them suffer bcuz I still love someone else's or maybe I just lost the drive to date right now or maybe am not so cool anymore after the batter from Shade. Well I decided to lay low, stay single and live free. Am still trying to forget her, I have come a long way concerning that and I am happy bout the results.

I got to understand her reason for rejecting me was fairly simple, I wasn't caring about her present fragile state. she just broke up, all she need was for me to sympathetize, to give her a shoulder to cry on and for me to wipe her tears. But I was too proud and selfish to notice, not until months later.

I super limited our talking on social network to once a month, and I must make her laugh that once in 31days. I spoke to her just last night, I definitely did make her lol and then she started the 1/2 or 1/4 an hour reply thing, I simply typed "Have a good nite rest." she didn't reply, I smiled, I didn't care anymore even if I still loved her somehow. I logged out and said to myself "i'll be speaking to u January 2nd, a month after today." I slept, till dis moment she hadn't replied the mesg I sent, I once told her she was mean. I meant it.

And to my four frndz de all latr separated from their gfs.
One is schooling in Varitas, another in UNN, I in FUTminna, the fourth might leave for the Gold coast, the 5th I havnt heard.

***to be cont'd***

To my readers, today I will be dropping a new update/chapter.
4. BACK IN TIME (My stay in Lagos)
June-August
...Feel free to drop in your comments.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 2:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Nastydroid: don't tell me this is the end bro.

You will have more...Oliver Twist
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by tsleazy(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Lol niccuh u suffered...#following
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2013
tsleazy: Lol niccuh u suffered...#following

It wasn't a fun experience man, my story ended there. its a short biography, I might write short sequels later, starring my four frndz and their gfs.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
I have my readers, all but a few comments. pls if u read drop a comment, I would want this on FP. *bw I am writing to free my mind too.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by tsleazy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obidike jr.:
I have 399 readers, all but a total of 17 comments. pls if u read drop a comment, I want this on FP.

Thanks
update ur story, blive me people will flock here like mad...
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
tsleazy: update ur story, blive me people will flock here like mad...

Live update is coming (Not from my journal this time), but right out from by brain.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by MrCork: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Alright, I will. but the story ends there though, i'll create more updates still a biography nt fictional.

..Obindeikeke...brother no oofeinse but dont u have simple english name like Sam, Bintu, Lisa or Eric? angry
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by enomasly: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Alright, I will. but the story ends there though, i'll create more updates still a biography nt fictional.
Ur own don finish cos na here i go sleep till u update bros nor lemme cex i dey broke pple head wen dey mess up oya update b4 u join my list of REJECTED HEADS.....lolss
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Obindeikeke...brother no oofeinse but dont u have simple english name like Sam, Bintu, Lisa or Eric? angry

I do, I thought bout it today. I didn't wanto use actual names of the characters, I should have simply substituted. therefore I am going back to edit previous write ups. There you have it Mr Cork. look up ^^^^^^^
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
enomasly:
Ur own don finish cos na here i go sleep till u update bros nor lemme cex i dey broke pple head wen dey mess up oya update b4 u join my list of REJECTED HEADS.....lolss

its 9.50 now I just finished renovating my home and I started in the morning, I am very tired. but to you and all readers "Live Update coming your way soon, Straight out from my brains to nairaland." coming in tonight, if am too tired to update then we have to be patient till morning..Blessings.
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Journal page 25
4. BACK IN TIME [1] (journey to Lagos)
June-August

The week afta my post utme, I left Abuja to Lagos I needed a break from the hassle of Abuja. Folashade was yet to become a distant memory. I journeyed almost half a day to Lagos. I got to my aunt's house by 2am that saturday morning and slept till 3pm. The house was fairly large for a single lady, a two bedroom apartment with an oversized parlor. When I finally woke up, I check my wrist watch it was 3pm saturday, I was surprised I could sleep that long. 9 hours ago my Aunty had left for work. I was left all alone, the breakfast was super cold, I placed it into the oven and got out of the clothes I had arrived there with and then I took a cold bath. I decided to stay indoors through the rest of that day, watch tv and surf the internet. I will explore the new area starting the next morning.

As I lay on the couch watching a soap my mind flashed back to Abuja, I had left there not up to 48hours ago but I was missing it already, not that I liked Abuja. It was a place that has no space for the lower class citizens, the city was becoming over-populated, everyone wants to live in Abuja. They never knew Abj wasnt meant for anyone but the rich, the government pushes the poor new comers to the most rural and dirty area of the Abuja suburbs and dumps them there to their fate. They were states far better than Abuja but everyone wants to move to the country's capital, they kept coming and then the rural parts started to get over crowded. In an effort to completely drive those migrating over back to wherever they are coming from, the FG started destroying rural homes, rendering many homeless and some to their deaths. Then suddenly the cost of land and housing triple, the poor couldnt afford the high cost of living, the FG was really out for them. Slowly they started moving away from Abuja, some to their hometowns and some to other states. The FG was succeeding but yet the poor was still many. The FG finally reclined. The per capita income of nigerians in Abuja were compared to how much they pay for rent and it was discovered Abuja has the highest cost of living in africa and second in the world after london. A 25million naira house in Abuja cost 3million in Niger state, it was that bad. I felt sympathy for the poor, I am grateful to GOD I'm not poor, I am not rich either but I was content to a certain level. I hated the place, though I was born there. Then I remembered Shade, I thought of calling her again for the third time that week but suddenly decided not to, I didn't wanto be a pest and moreover I needed a break from everything related to Abuja including Shade. I completely shut my mind from thinking about her. It was 4.15pm, I slept off again.

***to be cont'd***
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Nastydroid(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
*eating pop corn* come drop updates
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Nastydroid(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2013
check ur pm
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by tsleazy(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2013
still following
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nastydroid: check ur pm

Got it...
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
tsleazy: still following

Thanks
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
PHCN is doing us strong thing over here, pls bear with me. Bcuz of there inconsistency in giving us light they have auto reduce my updating to once a day instead of 2. Updating right now!

One glass of Baron for all the ladies and gentle men here, cheers!!!
Re: The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) by Obidikejr(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Journal page 26.
4. BACK IN TIME[2] (My First 3weeks in Lagos)
***cont'd***

Note: I am writing this update from my head then latr i'll copy it to my journal, I cant remember everything. but as I remember more of the events i'll remodify this post and the next ones.

Like I had said, I explored the areas around my aunty's home the next day. It was a sunday my aunt had left for the 6am morning mass, we are all catholics. We had 4masses in a day 6am,8am,10am and 6pm my favorite. Morning sleep is usually the sweetest so I didn't see the need to attend morning masses when the past 16years of my life I had been waking up 5am almost everyday to prepare for skul. I loved 6pm mass.

I remembered My alarm rang at 8am that sunday morning, my aunt was to come back in the next 20mins. I rushed and clean up the house and did the dishes, then I made tea for myself. My aunt walked in, I greeted and told her I will be leaving in a few minutes to explore the area and told her church is by 6pm for me. she offered me tp I told her i'll walk and I also had money to cover expenses like that, she moved to her room. I left the house to be seen in 2hrs time.

I was a grown teenage and my level of thinking had grown up too, I knew In every new place there is a 30% chance of getting in to trouble with your fellow guys. They dont want the new guy to take their fame as area kings(most popular or finest guy), they dont want the new guy to take their girls, they just want the new guy to be below them. This was lagos, a rugged place, there is just trouble starring at you and waiting to devour you.For this purpose I used 2hrs of dat morning to master every alleyway,streets, and short cuts. not that I was afraid but I am not taking any chases, they are robbers, kid and adultnappers and the like everywer . I saw the church I will attend that evening too, the mall, and other places.

After 2hrs I walked back to the quarters where my aunty lives, I greeted almost everyone I came across inside the compound cuz I needed to make frndz bw this 6weeks am going to spend here. I got to my aunt's apartment and walk in. my aunt was with someone, a female, I had guessed that must be her frnd. They wer both laughing hard at a comedy series, "According to Jim". I greeted them and left to my room, my aunt's frnd had looked at me interestingly when i walked to my room, i got her gaze with the corner of my left eye. She looks 25 and too pretty for my liking. I will latr know she lives in the mansion at the back of the quarters, that her name was bre'asia a half nigerian half american and that she will stoop so low from her level to mine to ask me out on a date.

***to be cont'd***

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer Truth Than Lies! / Please Help Me , I'm Heartbroken Right Now / What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.