Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship (5366 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Question Mark For Runs Babe (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by drnairalov: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
angry angry angry the power in this pix is really epic!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Iaz93: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
LMAO! gringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wow!!!!! Lol
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by saintneo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
nice one .... didn't notice the dog at first
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
haha good. Been a woman myself, that was not what I was looking at.. Lord help the men then. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by ichommy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lmao
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by drnairalov: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
it takes a true hero to see the dog....99% of people wont see it!!!! if anyone noticed the dog within 10 second of looking at d pix, u re an unsung hero

1 Like

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
didn't see the dog,till I read other comments.my mind don go far.

1 Like

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by IAMBREEZY: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lmao
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by EMEzzy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
LMFAO
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by nbright: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
ichommy: Lmao
Confusing pic... I had to scroll up to view it again before it registered... That's the power of nyansh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Phemmy99(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hehehehe,,,didn't even notice the dog...
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Shekson(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lollz. Why shld I care abt the dog? I can look @ dat pic million times and still not glance @ the dog driving
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by NadiaSA1(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dayummmmm c nyansh
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by ogeoflyf(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
drnairalov: it takes a true hero to see the dog....99% of people wont see it!!!! if anyone noticed the dog within 10 second of looking at d pix, u re an unsung hero

Bros which one is hero again. grin grin. As per supernatural powers to see the dog abi na battle hero cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Is a queshon oo
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by drnairalov: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Bros which one is hero again. grin grin. As per supernatural powers to see the dog abi na battle hero cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Is a queshon oo

Aunty... i no get any answer ooo!!! *cheers
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by jeslom: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
hmmm I guess m d only one who noticed the dog first..!! hehehe
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's the car I actually noticed.I was wondering if it is the car called 404.
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by jeslom: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
thorpido: It's the car I actually noticed.I was wondering if it is the car called 404.

lie Gay alert
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by thorpido(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
jeslom:

lie Gay alert
gay alert ko!U think everyone shares the same orientation as you.You are looking for a partner.Not me

2 Likes

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by kstyle2(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wow....a gud 1 i must say...i no evn knw say car dey d pics let alone 2 c d dog...my eyez were jst fixed on those adorable butt....
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by jeslom: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
thorpido: gay alert ko!U think everyone shares the same orientation as you.You are looking for a partner.Not me

see dis 1, i can catgorically tell yu that 99% of us who viewed the pix ddnt notice d car dere talkless of the dog,..no lie give us abeg!!

1 Like

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Yahayablessing(f): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Most men are dogs,I didn't say all o pls
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by drnairalov: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
thorpido: It's the car I actually noticed.I was wondering if it is the car called 404.

no body on nairaland romance session woul notice d car at 1st...No bodyyy, talk anoda thing
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by ChiSun27(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Saw d car but didn't notice d dog...noticed it wen I read oda comments...very cnfusn.
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by mdee1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
I still can't find d dog

3 Likes

Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bleep me baby grin grin grin grin grin jeeezzz
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by OmichaelO: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
m.dee:
I still can't find d dog
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by OmichaelO: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
m.dee:
I still can't find d dog
lmao
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
drnairalov:

no body on nairaland romance session woul notice d car at 1st...No bodyyy, talk anoda thing
That's because of your state of mind.When I opened the thread,I took a cursory look at the backside(backside no be new thing so I didn't pay so much attention to that).
What got my attention more was that I thought the car was a peugeot 404.Do you know that car at all?
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by thorpido(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
jeslom:

see dis 1, i can catgorically tell yu that 99% of us who viewed the pix ddnt notice d car dere talkless of the dog,..no lie give us abeg!!
I'm in the 1%.
Re: See The Sizzling HOT babe Picture That Scattered My Friend's Relationship by Bizibi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
IThat ass was just attractive and that made me ignore every single thing in d pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Naija Girl Perform This (pic Inside) / SEE CURVES! Toke Makinwa, Gbemi O, Toolz Share Swim Wear Photos / How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.