Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? (5352 Views)

Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her / Ghanaian Lady Posted Video Of Her ‘old’ Boyfriend Doing It Online / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by mamagee3(f): 3:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Why does my boyfriend always text other girls to come and see him at malls or even at a restaurant but then wants me to see him in his house.

He asks other girls to come and meet him for lunch but he never calls me or texts me for us to go out for lunch. I know this because I read his texts.

We only get to meet in his house and that’s it. He only takes me to the restaurant once a year though he says he’s broke.

Please what do I do?
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by TPound(m): 3:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:
Why does my boyfriend always text other girls to come and see him at malls or even at a restaurant but then wants me to see him in his house.

He asks other girls to come and meet him for lunch but he never calls me or texts me for us to go out for lunch. I know this because I read his texts.

We only get to meet in his house and that’s it. He only takes me to the restaurant once a year though he says he’s broke.

Please what do I do?

It depends. How long have u guy known each other? Have you had turns of sex before now?
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by mamagee3(f): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

It depends. How long have u guy known each other? Have you had turns of sex before now?
We’ve known each other for two years.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

We’ve known each other for two years.
How often do u make love to each other?
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by mamagee3(f): 4:10am On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

How often do u make love to each other?
Almost everytime I visit him.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

Almost everytime I visit him.

Its simple. He doesn't think you're presentable out there but you have the needed paddings for a clap sound during sex with all features looking big. wink

11 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Kobicove(m): 5:00am On Apr 04, 2018
First you have no business reading another person's text messages

Second it could be that he does not consider other girls serious enough therefore he does not want them to know where he lives

Third it's possible that you do not dress properly therefore he does not want to be seen in public with you undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by braimeddy: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2018
At this ur age u re still talking about boyfriend? You ought to be talking about husband.
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by ebonflexy(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Did you get FATTER?!!!!
I would only fawk with you in the shadows myself (if I must) and not in day light. You want to kill his reputation?!
Girls will think he is dating his aunty or a sugar mummy if they saw you outside with him!

Your type are really only good for orally servicing black men and licking their asses/swallowing their farts in the covers of night. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by IamAirforce1: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Cut down some flesh

You is too big

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

. Ve u ever caught him cheating, if yes, how many times...it is this time u decide for ursef... That is not the right person for u
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by oyatmicah(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2018
ehya OP, y dnt u save all ur money to carry him out on a date since u av decided to b stupid in life. we youths of nowadays especially SOME nairaland girls have just decided not to b using dia brains nd always rush to nairaland to make even d smallest decision. u cnt even think for ursef nd u expect him to prioritize u in his life. get a job nd get a life, den real bf will come knocking
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by virud: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2018
*You're not his main chick.
**He doesn't think you're attractive.
***He's definitely not serious with you.
****You're a mere pleasure machine.
*****Refuse him sex and see him throw you outta his home.
*****"You probably have some inferiority complex Itch...He knows,and he's just having fun while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by pweshboi(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
He doesn't love you atall, my advice though

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Work on yourself and see him come back crawling.who says you have to look like patience Jonathan?you r pretty but u need work.and I know your pussy is tight,that's y he keeps calling you plus 90% of big women have good hearts so just get that normal body and watch him take you to milan.goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by lereinter(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Its simple. He doesn't think you're presentable out there but you have the needed paddings for a clap sound during sex with all features looking big. wink

when he sex those gals he's seeing in malls too they will no more meet there but in his house
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Prognose: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Well, why don't you ask him? Or you dey fear your own boyfriend? Ask him why he doesn't take you out and hear what he has to say.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2018
babe hit the gym already, start joggin, even if it is 30 mins each day... jog to the nearest pedestrian bridge close to you and then run up and down the stairs like twice or thrice , then head home before getting ready for work.. it might be dilficult at first, but with time it will help you gain some self esteem!
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Olifiz(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2018
When u bring ur issues to NL, the comments u recieve is ok for u to just go n drink poison.

Well let me add small salt to the wound... “pls hit the gym biko”
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by jericco1(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2018
are you sure you're not married?
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Sex doll spotted grin grin grin

You're definitely not his type and ashamed to see you walk with him...

No need to talk to him about it cos as a guy , he'll find another excuse or lie to console you .

Enjoy the sex or move on.... grin grin grin
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Countersam(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

..ur dealing with a cheat. Ur ass is already on the line so better make it quick. Dump him.

Please dont expect him to own up to you. He will lie as we always do.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Rigel95(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
There are two things involved :

1.Either he sees you as wife material, hence he feels secure enough for you come and go around his house. Probably those girls are not for keeps and you are 15yards hollandaise.

2. He may feel you are not presentable enough to go out with him. OR you may not be fun to be with social, except in the bedroom management technology.

If it is the first then you are safe. If its the second, there are two things involved

1. Your bed game is lit.

2. You are just his chief finance supply manager.

If its the first reason, you are probably safe(your position can be upgraded).If its the other there are two things involved...

1.Either he downgrades you and move on with his shopping mall and cafeteria kinda girl

2. You upgrade. leave his sorry arse and move on to better things.

Jokes apart beautiful, any man who is not comfortable to take you out-but takes other girls, should not be fully trusted. Be careful and keep your options open. I am tempted to say you should work on improving yourself, but is that not a goal for everybody?
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by wiseone28: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
maybe he doesn't like going out with fat ladies lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by francesawesome(f): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Just wise up
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Offpoint: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

do you want him to invite them home? you know something stronger will happen if he does.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Offpoint: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
If that's you on your profile then I'll comment later.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by kiahrt: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Simple truth; he's not proud of u or ain't attractive enough.

Guys love to showcase their babe especially if she's smoking hot.
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by Dollarship(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
mamagee3 can you be my sugar mummy please embarassed
Re: Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? by pu7pl3(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
He is ashamed of you...

Judging via ur dp u look old and fat...you need to workout more

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation: Side Effects On The Eyes / Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.