Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics (14115 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:08pm On Feb 09
I saw this on Facebook and thought to throw it here too. Lets know what smell is oozing in your apartment grin.

Below are hilarious comments from Facebookers. cheesy grin.

Here's mine.

For me, most times, its the perfume I sprayed in the morning before leaving the house you'll perceive once you open the door. But when I cook ( like the afang I made this afternoon, the smell saturated my room because it was coming from the kitchen directly into my room. Once I shower now with my vit C scented soap, the Vit C fragrance will fill my room and neutralize the afang smell.
LoL .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:09pm On Feb 09
This comment got me laughing 😂😆😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 8:10pm On Feb 09
Fried chicken smell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:12pm On Feb 09
EreluRoz:
Fried chicken smell

Lol grin grin grin.. ahh.. I'm salivating now. I love the smell of fried chicken.

4 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:16pm On Feb 09
nlfpmod
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 8:16pm On Feb 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol grin grin grin.. ahh.. I'm salivating now. I love the smell of fried chicken.
😆 I always miss it whenever I travel but sometimes I get irritated by it.

3 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:18pm On Feb 09
EreluRoz:
😆 I always miss it whenever I travel but sometimes I get irritated by it.

Wow.. so any time any body enters your apartment, its the smell of fried chicken that will hit their nose?

2 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 8:21pm On Feb 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Wow.. so any time any body enters your apartment, its the smell of fried chicken that will hit their nose?
Yes ooo , these ladies are always cooking. I still live with my parents though.

5 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:24pm On Feb 09
EreluRoz:
Yes ooo , these ladies are always cooking. I still live with my parents though.

Oh .ok. cool. A month holiday in your home won't be too much I guess grin. Make I dey see steady chicken chop. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by EreluRoz: 8:25pm On Feb 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh .ok. cool. A month holiday in your home won't be too much I guess grin. Make I dey see steady chicken chop. 😂😂
You are welcome, my momsy loves welcoming visitors a lot

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by brain54(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09
You cannot perceive the smell...

That is unique to your room. Because you have become accustomed to it. It's like smelling your nose.

Only an outsider or new commer would be able to perceive it- until he too becomes accustomed!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 8:37pm On Feb 09
brain54:
You cannot perceive the smell...

That is unique to your room. Because you have become accustomed to it. It's like smelling your nose.

Only an outsider or new commer would be able to perceive it!

LoL . That's what the post actually says, that you can't perceive it Only outsiders can. For me though I have a very sensitive nose and know what my room smells like each time.

There's a woman I used to visit their house, it's always smelling of the womans armpit and children wee wee. 👀. shocked

12 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by brain54(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL . That's what the post actually says, that you can't perceive it Only outsider will. For me though I have a very sensitive smell and know what my room smells like each time.

There's a woman I used to visit their house, it's always smelling of the womans armpit and children wee wee. 👀. shocked
You can know what it smells like...

At the moment. For example if you are cooking or some perfume saturates the place. But that distinct smell peculiar to the room always... Only a visitor will say.

Even the visitor will stop smelling it with time when he gets used to it.

That Your friend won't be able to perceive the wee wee and armpit cos she is used to it.

It's difficult for people to perceive their own body odour... Same as room scent/smell!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by libertyfather(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09
not every home, a out of all my friends only one home has a particular smell, I don't knw of mine cause home owner hardly notice such smell anyway I knw there's no smell jst saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by muyico(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09
fry chicken I like frying 🐔 chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 9:50pm On Feb 09
brain54:

You can know what it smells like...

At the moment. For example if you are cooking or some perfume saturates the place. But that distinct smell peculiar to the room always... Only a visitor will say.

Even the visitor will stop smelling it with time when he gets used to it.

That Your friend won't be able to perceive the wee wee and armpit cos she is used to it.

It's difficult for people to perceive their own body odour... Same as room scent/smell!

You're right though.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 9:53pm On Feb 09
muyico:
fry chicken I like frying 🐔 chicken

You too? cheesy. Make I dey count where I go spend this Easter break cos I like meat well well. grin
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Xiaohei(m): 4:52am On Feb 10
For me it is the sweet fragrance from the hotel type electric diffuser in my living room. Once turned on, it emits the most soothing vanilla scent ever from the first floor to third floor.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by fyzaila: 9:18am On Feb 12
This is true, it applies to body and clothes as well. Everybody has a peculiar scent or smell that anybody can perceive apart from him/her.

My sis tells me anytime she visits me and brought something from my house to her house, her children will ask her " mummy did you go to aunty *** place today?* likewise her house too, it has one particular scent like this, that all of them have it.

6 Likes

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Jewessgratitud3: 12:09pm On Feb 12
fyzaila:
This is true, it applies to body and clothes as well. Everybody has a peculiar scent or smell that anybody can perceive apart from him/her.

My sis tells me anytime she visits me and brought something from my house to her house, her children will ask her " mummy did you go to aunty *** place today?* likewise her house too, it has one particular scent like this, that all of them have it.

Smile 😊😊... They must have been so used to you.
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by free2ryhme: 3:12pm On Feb 12
Jewessgratitud3:
I saw this on Facebook and thought to throw it here too. Lets know what smell is oozing in your apartment grin.

Below are hilarious comments from Facebookers. cheesy grin.

Here's mine.

For me, most times, its the perfume I sprayed in the morning before leaving the house you'll perceive once you open the door. But when I cook ( like the afang I made this afternoon, the smell saturated my room because it was coming from the kitchen directly into my room. Once I shower now with my vit C scented soap, the Vit C fragrance will fill my room and neutralize the afang smell.
LoL .

You dey suffer 🤣🤣
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12
Citrus + Cinnamon

My nieces perfume bottle fell off the shelf last week and got broken, the entire house smells of her perfume.

I hated it initially but now I Looveee it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by pretydiva(f): 3:13pm On Feb 12
My room smells like my perfume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by slaawomirr: 3:13pm On Feb 12
Damnnn niggar

Mine is that of alcohol and weed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by soundOsonic: 3:13pm On Feb 12
There was a time I cook sorry my room was smelling like kitchen spices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by gbaskiboy: 3:14pm On Feb 12
Mine smell like heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Starboytwo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12
Canadian loud
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by BluntCrazeMan: 3:15pm On Feb 12
Cannot Describe It Abbegg
Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by Kingray10: 3:16pm On Feb 12
This is true.
That's why some girls go enter ur house, n immediately she leave you go both flint n airfresher

1 Like

Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by VDMblogger: 3:17pm On Feb 12
This one no follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Legacy To Give Your Child / I Had A Fight With My Husband / What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.