Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Help My Heart Is On Fire ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Heart Is On Fire ! (1504 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by daisy4real: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2008
A lady just packed new in my fiance's compound. After some months while i was away for youth service, the lady started visiting and calling my man on phone. Last week when i came for a visit, my fiance told me that the lady called him that she will be coming to use his PC {LAPTOP}to send Cv to some companies,and i said no problem since i had nothing in mind about her as his neighbor.After that very day, she came back two days later by 11pm and said she want to send her CV to CBN,and we allowed her and after some hours i went to bed because she spent like 3hours that very day.When she was about to go, she asked my fiance to please wait on the door while she find her way to her house which he did. I was worried over the constant visit, When i asked my fiance why the girl is always visiting him, He now told me that she has been visiting him since i left, that at times she do come to watch some Tv programes. On hearing that, i told my fiance to be careful that i don't like the way she has been visiting that at times women can be funny, after all she has television in her apartment so why leaving her house to come and watch TV programes. After the day she sent her CV to CBN, she did not come again, may be because of my presence.
Last night, my fiance came back from work and told me that the girl called him on phone and was complaning that he has forgotten her, that he no longer ask of how she is doing, that she is tried of the whole thing, that he knows she is growing old and all sorts of nonsence.
On hearing that, i was mad, i asked him why she said such thing, he said he was surprised to hear that too.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
WHAT DO I DO IN THIS MATTER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, BECAUSE I AM BEGING TO BE WORRIED OVER THE GIRLS ACTION ?
FOR HER TO TELL MY FIANCE THAT SHE IS GETTING OLD, DOES IT MEAN SHE HAS SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND FOR VISTING HIM CONSTANTLY OR THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN TWO OF THEM THAT I DON'T KNOW?.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2008
The woman dey find husband and she don find am!

Oya time to fight the Esan battle.

Una go take one trouser: you go put your leg for one side, she go put her own for the other.

Na matter of life and death. Who dies loses! grin grin
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Ezinwannem: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2008
No need to panic. Talk to ur man and make it clear to him that the woman is after him so he should limit his contact with da lady and even let the lady know dat nuthing will eva happen b/w them.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2008
Ezinwannem:

No need to panic. Talk to your man and make it clear to him that the woman is after him so he should limit his contact with da lady and even let the lady know that nuthing will eva happen b/w them.

Come on. Men are not stupid so I am sure hers already knows what that other lady has in mind. He is playing dumb because he enjoys the attention!
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Ezinwannem: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2008
yes ofcourse and soon dat attention will lead 2 sumthing else especially since she is doing Youth Service, Youth Service is yet 2 break another relationship but GOD dey
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Studentet: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster,

There's no smoke without fire. truthfully i feel your fiance has eaten the neighbour's forbidden fruit. but i guess he may have told the lady about you before, thats why he's playing it cool.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2008
Talking to the other lady is a waste of time and talking to someone like her man who despite the burning house refuses to quench the fire seems more useless.

I'd just ask him a question: What are his plans.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by sistawoman: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2008
Ezinwannem:

No need to panic. Talk to your man and make it clear to him that the woman is after him so he should limit his contact with da lady and even let the lady know that nuthing will eva happen b/w them.

I agree with this poster. You should just let him know that her intentions are not good that he should stay away. The fact that he told you about the phone call should speak to his character. I would put it in Gods hand. Remember what is done in the dark will surely come to the light.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Bossman(m): 12:50am On Jul 25, 2008
Talk to your fiancee as an adult, and ask him to come clean. Something sounds fishy with their relationship. If she actually said those words to him, they probably have something going on. Yes, she knows you are around, but it sounds like she feels she as a good chance at him as you. Which means they are more than just neighbors.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by sistawoman: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2008
remember this women are sneaky and will try to steal your man away by making you think there is something going on when there is nothing and I have known guys who were oblivious to the fact that a woman was throwing the puzzy at them.

Some men just dont pick up on these signals.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Studentet: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster and sista woman.

How did she get the fiance's phone number in the first place? by mental juggling?

Analyze this!

In Nija if you are observant, and see a young girl that usually calls someone (say a guy) uncle TJ, brother TJ etc. The day you hear the girl call TJ or disrespects the man in the presence of other people, definitely the guy has done something fishy.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by gabelogan(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2008
@ ezinwannem

where u been at? u lookin hot as hell
damn that girl fine!!

sorry for the distraction, back to the topic

@ poster
go to the girls house and assault her, that will send a clear message to her that she shouldnt mess with your man again, ever.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ ezinwannem

where u been at? u lookin hot as hell
damn that girl fine!!

sorry for the distraction, back to the topic

@ poster
go to the girls house and assault her, that will send a clear message to her that she shouldnt mess with your man again, ever.

That'd be degrading and humiliating to the poster. She should know better than to stoop so low for a man who knows what's going on but plays dumb!
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by gabelogan(m): 2:19am On Jul 25, 2008
degrading as it may be (to you), its very effective.
no woman wants to drag a man with a girl that is a hot head
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

degrading as it may be (to you), its very effective.
no woman wants to drag a man with a girl that is a hot head

It aint. Once this lady is gone, another one will show up. WTH! Keep on fighting for the rest of her life?

No man is worth it!
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by gabelogan(m): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

It aint. Once this lady is gone, another one will show up. WTH! Keep on fighting for the rest of her life?

No man is worth it!

yes, she'll keep fighting.
you only go to war for something you love and if you are not in love with it, then you wont go to war for it.

i hate the fake facade all these nairaland girls put up here. whats the meaning of "no man is worth it" can u tell your boyfriend that he is not worth fighting for?
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

yes, she'll keep fighting.
you only go to war for something you love and if you are not in love with it, then you wont go to war for it.

i hate the fake facade all these nairaland girls put up here. whats the meaning of "no man is worth it" can u tell your boyfriend that he is not worth fighting for?

He knows better than to expect me to fight a lady who is running after him. I have respect for myself and if he does, he will take care of that!
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by chika98: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2008
Your fiancé needs to get his act together and stop encouraging her. He def loves the attention he is getting from her.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Outstrip(f): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2008
Chika actually daisy is encouraing him to cheat. It seems to me from the original post that she was busy warning the man about how coniving women can be but not slapping him up the side of his head for letting a woman feel comfortable enough to knock on his door at 11pm. She seems to just think that the woman wants to snatch her man and that the man holds no responsibilty. He will sense that and he will take advantage of it. Who wouldn't
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Ezinwannem: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2008
@gabe_logan , 10x, I have been around.
@Poster, make ur man move or da woman move tongue
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Templa(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2008
@poster
ur guy has tasted this woman's forbiden fruit. do u think the lady would just come up wit such allegations and ur fiance simply plays cool shocked.

the truth may break ur heart but just be strong enough to confront ur fiance to tell u whats up. for goodness sake u've been away and u think he's gonna just stay chaste shocked. let this ur guy tell u what he thinks is the truth and then let him assure u of his continouslove for u.

make sure u r looking into his eyes while he does that. cool
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by 74071688(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2008
If your heart is on fire, douse it with cool liquid!! grin
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by U1(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2008
Una go take one trouser: you go put your leg for one side, she go put her own for the other.

Na matter of life and death. Who dies loses! Grin Grin

Gbam! Michelin89 don talk am finish, I can't laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
Psoter Guess what, the fire in your heart is about to get HOTTER!! Your man’s up to something trust me. Anyway there’s nothing you can do, fighting the girl will make matters worse. Relax, if he really wants to marry you, he’ll get tired of the girl and then jump to the next available girl. But, its you he’s gonna marry wink
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by ogb5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
Why you dey complain, can't you help a lady that is getting old tongue.
Abeg allow her marry your man, afterall you are young and can get another man grin
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Moyola(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2008
Studentet:

How did she get the fiance's phone number in the first place? by mental juggling?

Yeah, how? undecided

@ poster

dat shuldnt make ur heart b on fire. . . . . .
juzz talk 2 ur man . . . . . . n b @ alert!!!
gdluck!! wink
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by smooooooth: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
babe, forget serving the nation, and run go hold your house o.

and second, really ask your guy, i am sure he must have had somethng with that girl b4, probably they have been shagging without strings attched, cos the babe knows bout your presence, but u know girls can eventually get emotional and want to stay for good. cos with the statement that girl made, they definately have something.

i rem, my days in sch, my babe travelled one weekend and i had somethng with my neigbour, when my girl came back, i was expecting she will understand and go, but to my surprise, she became a pest till my girl confronted her openly, and i no go tell u the scar she left behind o. i dnt mean heart brk,
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by rampant(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
i think u should just apply wisdom in this case,use wisdom to send your message across to her,though i like your maturity sha,how many women will go to bed when another girl is in their fiances's house,i applaud u for that honestly

now sit your hubby down and tell him to tell d idiot to stop coming over to the house,and that if she needs to browse how much is it in a cafe anyways?wenever she calls him in your presence,let him allow u to answer d call,that is d first step

polite intimidation is wat u need to send dat girl packing off ur mans life smiley
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by rockiedink(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
the perfect script for another Wale Adenuga Productions saga. U berra go sell d story take am make money.
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by Outstrip(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
This is so funny. Rampant what business does she have with the girl. Did the girl make promises to her? The most worrisome thing is that they are not even married yet and you guys are telling her to tread carefully, do like this, do like that. I am sorry but the real honey moon starts before you marry him. If this drama already exists when they are not even married yet and this man did not even pretend to know that it is unacceptable to let someone of the opposite sex spend time alone with him in yhis apartment then he is either stupid or he is just using daisy.

You teach people how they treat you. When I first got engaged to my husband I lived in chicago and he lived in Miamisburg, oh. I never said to him these are the rules you must follow and neither did he tell me anything but I expected alot from him and he expected a lot from me. I respected him and respected me. I think Daisy has already set the stage for how this drama will unfold. She has already told him that "abeg be careful, she's a man eater" when she should have been asking him what kind of bad kain kain has he been drinking to let a woman even come there and knock at his door at night and even watch tv o.

I see this behavior a lot in african women but then they cry and whine about how bad their african men are. Daisy is the typr that will even help the man make up the lie that he will tell her. I know she loves him but does she really want to tell him these things for the rest of her life. These are just basic things.

1 Like

Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by albridge(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
sorry about that dear. but first hurry and pour water on your heart so it doesn't burn. then we can talk. sad
Re: Help My Heart Is On Fire ! by SamMilla1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
This lady is in a serious problem here and we need to give her some positive advice.
Lady, i am not so good at this but i think everything depends on your man.
There may be something he has not told you yet but make it clear that you dont
want the lady to call him again.
Atleast, thast a good start

(1) (Reply)

South African Experience Girls / Where Is Fickle? / Is It Right/ Wrong To Pick Our Partners Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.