Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! (816 Views)

Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / My Gift To Nairalanders. Your Comments Encouraged Me / Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
A girl talked about her boyfriend 2 her female friends, she told dem how rich, caring, generous n handsome her guy is & dat he will b coming 2 visit her d next evening. Expectations 4rm everyone were high. The guy actually came d next evening as he promised but with a loaf of BREAD as a gift 2 his girl. The girl was very annoyed n disappointed. She threw d Bread @ d guy n insulted him 2 d fullest in d presence of everyone. Embittered, d guy picked d BREAD, sliced it in two & behold A CAR KEY & ENGAGEMENT RING fell out of d Bread. Now i ask (1) If u are d girl, what will u do? (2) If u are d guy, will u forgive d girl? What would be ur next action?
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Enegod(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
mtcheeew
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enegod: mtcheeew
Y u come they hiss na? undecided
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Y u come dey hiss na? undecided
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by waleadex(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2013
As the guy,understanding that her expectation was high,I would forgive her because to err is human. As the lady,I would run away from that scene and feel so remorse;and would have it in mind that he'd come back if the love's truly there.

Moral: forgiving the lady somehow assures that she won't repeat such in future as she would have learnt from that mistake.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2013
waleadex: As the guy,understanding that her expectation was high,I would forgive her because to err is human. As the lady,I would run away from that scene and feel so remorse;and would have it in mind that he'd come back if the love's truly there.

Moral: forgiving the lady somehow assures that she won't repeat such in future as she would have learnt from that mistake.
WOW! :-O
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Ratebuster(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
i wont forgive her
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by passionate88: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
man no suppose to hiss o, but I support ur hissing.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: man no suppose to hiss o, but I support ur hissing.
seconded.
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Una nor well oh.
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Enegod(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mummytea:
Y u come they hiss na? undecided
angry
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by Enegod(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
passionate88: man no suppose to hiss o, but I support ur hissing.
grin
Re: What Will U Do? Read And Drop Your Comments! by 1one: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
gcfr.com:
seconded.
Thirded.

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse / How Can I Make My Girlfriends Believe I've Made My Pick? / Are Some Men REALLY Afraid Of Successful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.