Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Vincent Enyeama Make History - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Make History (5858 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady:
He was the best keeper in israel! He went to france! And he is the best keeper! France is the 6th top league in europe!
What more proof do you want?
he wants him to play in EPL, the league of their colonial masters. Abeg when Yaya was in Spain, was he shining this much? Na EPL he wan show himself, EPL that is child's play compared to La Liga, give Enyeama a chance to play in EPL and he will STILL shine. He shone in Enyimba and won trophies, he shone in Israel and won trophies, he's now shining in France, expect trophies, no challenge is too big, La Liga dwarfed Toure, he couldn't keep up with the likes of Iniesta, Higuain, Messi, Puyol and Xavi, meanwhile Enyeama came to France and even as a goalie, even without scoring goals, dusted Ibrahimovic and Cavani to win best player in Ligue 1. THAT is a WORLD CLASS player

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady:
Really? undecided Tell me something! Mtcheew!
According to UEFA ranking, La liga is the best league! So sorry your trashy opinion doesn't count

Thats my point exactly....

The English Championship is not the English Premier League The Championship is the 2nd division

Tell me which is stronger the Israeli Premier League or The Scottish Premier League?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: he wants him to play in EPL, the league of their colonial masters. Abeg when Yaya was in Spain, was he shining this much? Na EPL he wan show himself, EPL that is child's play compared to La Liga, give Enyeama a chance to play in EPL and he will STILL shine. He shone in Enyimba and won trophies, he shone in Israel and won trophies, he's now shining in France, expect trophies, no challenge is too big, La Liga dwarfed Toure, he couldn't keep up with the likes of Iniesta, Higuain, Messi, Puyol and Xavi, meanwhile Enyeama came to France and even as a goalie, even without scoring goals, dusted Ibrahimovic and Cavani to win best player in Ligue 1. THAT is a WORLD CLASS player
Hallelujah! You're in the spirit my dear! grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by striker9(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady:
Hallelujah! You're in the spirit my dear! grin
Safariprophet!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: he wants him to play in EPL, the league of their colonial masters. Abeg when Yaya was in Spain, was he shining this much? Na EPL he wan show himself, EPL that is child's play compared to La Liga, give Enyeama a chance to play in EPL and he will STILL shine. He shone in Enyimba and won trophies, he shone in Israel and won trophies, he's now shining in France, expect trophies, no challenge is too big, La Liga dwarfed Toure, he couldn't keep up with the likes of Iniesta, Higuain, Messi, Puyol and Xavi, meanwhile Enyeama came to France and even as a goalie, even without scoring goals, dusted Ibrahimovic and Cavani to win best player in Ligue 1. THAT is a WORLD CLASS player

When did he win it, we must have missed that moment
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Thats my point exactly....

The English Championship is not the English Premier League The Championship is the 2nd division

Tell me which is stronger the Israeli Premier League or The Scottish Premier League?
Ok maybe I did not understand your point! But israeli teams perform well in Europa cup
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

When did he win it, we must have missed that moment
He won it last month
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady:
Ok maybe I did not understand your point! But israeli teams perform well in Europa cup

Look Enyeama is a v Good keeper, but please lets stop overhyping him, he comes as part of a defensive unit.

when Petr Cech broke the EPL record in 2005, everyone clearly saw that Cech alongside John Terry, Carvalho and Claude Makalele formed a defensive unit.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady:
He won it last month

Ok you mean player of the month?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Ichel: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Can someone tell me how many shots did Newcastle's Tim Krul save or stopped against Spurs 2 weeks ago?

14 shots in one game

Enyeama saved 33 shots in 11 games (an average 3 a game) compared to 14 in one game!!!

safarigirl you need to concentrate on what's burning in the kitchen
I must agree wt u dat he is nt dat fantastic. Bt come on dude, why hate one of ur own?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Sucn: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Look Enyeama is a v Good keeper, but please lets stop overhyping him, he comes as part of a defensive unit.

when Petr Cech broke the EPL record in 2005, everyone clearly saw that Cech alongside John Terry, Carvalho and Claude Makalele formed a defensive unit.

What exactly is your point? Is the Yaya Toure you have been raving about not part of a very expensively arranged midfield unit?
Some of you do a very poor job at hiding your obvious hate.
Enyeama has done enough to qin the CAF African footballer of the year award.
Vincent Enyeama 2013
AFCON champion
Israeli League Champion
Currently helping Lille to the top of Ligue1 table with clean sheets.
Yaya Toure 2013
?
?
?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Sucn: What exactly is your point? Is the Yaya Toure you have been raving about not part of a very expensively arranged midfield unit?
Vincent Enyeama 2013
AFCON champion
Israeli League Champion
Yaya Toure 2013
?
?
?

These are the people who cried foul play when they gave the award to Eto instead of Jay Jay Okocha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by striker9(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Sucn: What exactly is your point? Is the Yaya Toure you have been raving about not part of a very expensively arranged midfield unit?
Vincent Enyeama 2013
AFCON champion
Israeli League Champion
Yaya Toure 2013
?
?
?
Leave him na,he is only being smart.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Sucn: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Ich_el:
I must agree wt u dat he is nt dat fantastic. Bt come on dude, why hate one of ur own?
Don't let anyone deceive you, Enyeama has been very fantastic so far.
He saved additional 8 shots yesterday outside the initial 33, the international media are beginning to recognise his achievements, he was given the man of the match award for yesterday's match in all the media reports I've seen.
I agree that his defence is very good, but he wasn't given the Ligue 1 player of the month award defeating Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Cavani etc for standing behind his defence and doing nothing, he has saved a penalty, long range shots, one on one chances, he has made double point blank saves severally including in yesterday's match.
Don't let a jealous self-hating twät deceive you.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Sucn: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

These are the people who cried foul play when they gave the award to Eto instead of Jay Jay Okocha
I thought you had some points to bring up, is this the rubbbish you've resorted to? Self-hating twät come out and give us concrete reasons why Yaya Toure deserves the award ahead of Enyeama. Nonsense.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: Deal with this FACT: No player has won BBC and CAF African footballer of the Year in one year. Tu Comprendé?

Since you deal with FACTs and NOT HOT AIR

Please tell us who won the both awards in 1991, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2009

WE ARE WAITING!!!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Sucn: I thought you had some points to bring up, is this the rubbbish you've resorted to? Self-hating twät come out and give us concrete reasons why Yaya Toure deserves the award ahead of Enyeama. Nonsense.

You could do one if you dont like what I wrote

Yaya Toure is nominated for the Ballon D'or thats enough for you to digest or do you think his name was plucked out of thin air
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Please remember, this is Enyeama's debut season in Ligue 1, mention one goalie in all of Europe that had a season this good on his debut. All the record-breaking goalies didn't break anything their first season, did they? As of now, Enyeama is the African player everyone is watching in Europe, not Toure, not Eto'o, not Mikel, not Drogba, ENYEAMA.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Sucn: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Yaya Toure is nominated for the Ballon D'or thats enough for you to digest or do you think his man was plucked out of thin air
So the fact that Yaya Toure was nominated for Balon d'or is the reason why he should win the CAF award? You make absolutely no sense.
If you have a better argument, come up with it or better shut up and let those who want to celeberate Enyeama's achievements do so in peace.
You are so bitter and full of hate.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: Please remember, this is Enyeama's debut season in Ligue 1, mention one goalie in all of Europe that had a season this good on his debut. All the record-breaking goalies didn't break anything their first season, did they? As of now, Enyeama is the African player everyone is watching in Europe, not Toure, not Eto'o, not Mikel, not Drogba, ENYEAMA.

Still waiting for my answers

How many people watch the French league?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Hold on
How many of u voted 4 ur bbc african player of d year?
That prize is all about d highest votes. If u didn't vote 4 any1, why would u complain when sum1 else wins?
I didn't vote so I have no complaints about d award.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Yaya Toure is nominated for the Ballon D'or thats enough for you to digest or do you think his man was plucked out of thin air
sorry, the only names I heard for Ballon D'or are C. Ronaldo, L. Messi and F. Ribery, whoever got nominated at initial stages doesn't count, those are the names I know. Stop giving us your Ballon d'Or story like Yaya ever made the top 3. We are still waiting for your list of Toure's achievements for CIV.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: sorry, the only names I heard for Ballon D'or are C. Ronaldo, L. Messi and F. Ribery, whoever got nominated at initial stages doesn't count, those are the names I know. Stop giving us your Ballon d'Or story like Yaya ever made the top 3. We are still waiting for your list of Toure's achievements for CIV.
it is after the voting that the top 3 are discovered. Messi, Cr7 nd Ribery are just favorites.
you see when i asked you to return to the kitchen i wasnt kidding?
and please no illiterate rantings
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by striker9(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Sucn: So the fact that Yaya Toure was nominated for Balon d'or is the reason why he should win the CAF award? You make absolutely no sense.
If you have a better argument, come up with it or better shut up and let those who want to celeberate Enyeama's achievements do so in peace.
You are so bitter and full of hate.
That's Nigerians for you ooooooo,we are very good in tackling one of our own.Enyeama is on the verge of breaking a record,and some people have already turned analyst,saying poo against him.No one,I repeat,no one would have criticized him if he was white.Enyeama is not the only goalkeeper in Ligue 1,which simply means he has been outstanding so far.If the Ligue 1 player of the month was an open award like bbc award,I swear some stewpid Nigerians will vote against him.But behold,even the whites were so unbiased after winning with a vote of 71% against world players.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Still waiting for my answers

How many people watch the French league?

WHAT HAS YAYA ACHIEVED FOR CIV?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2013
you keep screaming colonial masters! were your parents slaves??
la liga where only 2 clubs have dominated since inception? for your info Epl clubs have appeared in UCL finals more than any league this millenium..pep guardiola pushed yaya out, learn before you spew shit.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo: it is after the voting that the top 3 are discovered. Messi, Cr7 nd Ribery are just favorites.
I knew you were ret@rded. Read my post again, I said I don't care bout the initial nominess, Yaya didn't make top 3, did he make top 5? Go back to school and like I said, save your 'kitchen' comments for whatever poor soul you're dating

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo: it is after the voting that the top 3 are discovered. Messi, Cr7 nd Ribery are just favorites.
I'm sure u can make ur point witout resorting to sexist talk.
P.S-Since I don't support ur view,should I also relocate to d kitchen?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: I knew you were ret@rded. Read my post again, I said I don't care bout the initial nominess, Yaya didn't make top 3, did he make top 5? Go back to school and like I said, save your 'kitchen' comments for whatever poor soul you're dating
you are dense, no top 3 has been decided.. arse!
in 2010 sneidjer was touted to be in the top3 yet after the voting he wasnt close to the podium..go back to the kitchen!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you keep screaming colonial masters! were your parents slaves??
la liga where only 2 clubs have dominated since inception? for your info Epl clubs have appeared in UCL finals more than any league this millenium..pep guardiola pushed yaya out, learn before you spew shit.
why did Guardiola push Yaya out? Because he couldn't keep up, right? Enyeama's coach didn't field him in a game, they lost, and Enyeama came back on for the next game and hasn't been changed ever since. Yaya was dispensable for Barca and same for Man City, Enyeama is indispensable for Lille and was indispensable for Hapoel Tel'aviv. Yaya isn't World Class since he couldn't keep up with a World Class team
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
king94: I'm sure u can make ur point witout resorting to sexist talk.
P.S-Since I don't support ur view,should I also relocate to d kitchen?
you cant get laid this way..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you are dense, no top 3 has been decided.. arse!
in 2010 sneidjer was touted to be in the top3 yet after the voting he wasnt close to the podium..go back to the kitchen!
top 3: Messi, CR7 and Ribery, if you haven't used your common sense to figure that 2 of these guys are in the top 3 and Yaya is nowhere near any of their faeces even, then it's you who's dense and should visit a neurologist as soon as possible. M0r0nic oaf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly Draw Games* Only.. / Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake? / Let's Find A No-loss Strategy To Winning Our Bets Together Here Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.